HG and Robotech Debates

I guess that's what happens when you're forced to attend every single major anime and media convention year in year out, and answer every stupid question from the fanboys... It's going to be a looong year!

I think McKeever at one point complained loudly on some message board that fans are too demanding, too entitled, and that they're undermining what they're trying to do with the property. Funny stuff.

And then I'm sure McKeever denied the whole incident happened or said it was taken out of context kind of like the whole "Shadow Rising is on hiatus" thing.

I guess that's what happens when you're forced to attend every single major anime and media convention year in year out, and answer every stupid question from the fanboys... It's going to be a looong year!

Imagine being one of the people who keeps falling for it every single time, and maybe video tapes it for the Internet. After 5+ years since Shadow Chronicles left people hanging and nothing, please get a clue guys. I understand dedication, but it's crazyville proportions now.

Imagine being one of the people who keeps falling for it every single time, and maybe video tapes it for the Internet. After 5+ years since Shadow Chronicles left people hanging and nothing, please get a clue guys. I understand dedication, but it's crazyville proportions now.

Well, look at the most vocal of the fans that are still out there. Thy can't have a normal conversation without involving Robotech, they conjure of fantasies that they know all there is to know about the movie industry and everything that HG and Robotech is doing, they forsake common sense just for the belief that Robotech is going to be the newest and greatest thing since sliced bread, and their only friends a people who seem to agree with their feable reasoning. When does "crazyville proportions" start? I thought it was like that for many, for a long time now?

And then I'm sure McKeever denied the whole incident happened or said it was taken out of context kind of like the whole "Shadow Rising is on hiatus" thing.

But isn't that in keeping with Harmony Gold USA's core values? Something along the lines of "Never tell the truth when a lie will do." or "Dishonesty is the best policy." sounds about right.

I'd try... but I can't shake the feeling that envisioning yourself as a clueless prat with no common sense and no pattern recognition skills to speak of is the kind of thing that lands you a seat on the short bus. If it weren't for those clueless fanboys who'll buy anything with the Robotech name on it and breathlessly wait years for a weak Mospeada knockoff, there would be very few Robotech fans in the world. Harmony Gold deliberately cultivated a fanatic mindset in what remains of the Robotech fanbase specifically because that way they have a loyal repeat customer base that will cheerfully buy anything they make, regardless of quality. It keeps the franchise alive, if you can call it "alive", and it ensures that Tommy and friends still have their phony-baloney do-nothing jobs at the end of the day.

Well, look at the most vocal of the fans that are still out there. Thy can't have a normal conversation without involving Robotech, they conjure of fantasies that they know all there is to know about the movie industry and everything that HG and Robotech is doing, they forsake common sense just for the belief that Robotech is going to be the newest and greatest thing since sliced bread, and their only friends a people who seem to agree with their feable reasoning. When does "crazyville proportions" start? I thought it was like that for many, for a long time now?

I consider them long gone exceptions to this (a.k.a. whipped). I'm talking about all the genuine people who believe in Robotech who don't have open connections with the powers that be in HG, certain privileges in the most official circles, or have a talkshoe podcast who keep eating it up this "news." You know, the rational people.

I think this has been brought up before, so please forgive me if it has. But, wasn't at one point a rumor that HG was going to try to bring Mac 7 over here, edit it around so that Gamlin is the main character, and put it in the RT universe?

It has to be seen to be believed. Seems ps99042 and rtsurfer are having a little "gentlemanly discussion" with tweedledumb and tweedledumber at ol' RobotechX boards. It's the one you've heard a million times, but still good fun to read in the office! It's like watching one of those surreal Stephen Colbert interviews, where the straight man interviews some narrow-minded tool.

Here's an excerpt from their riveting debate:

MEMO: THAT HG IS STILL MOVING ALONG IS PROOF ENOUGH YOU FAILING IN YOUR ARGUMENT.

http://www.robotechx.com/forums/4-robotech-classic-tv-series/12833-robotech-animated-movie-2011.html?limit=10&start=130

What are you waiting for? Drop on by RobotechXTREEME dot com.

I'm not sure if this was discussed earlier, but did McKeever really say this?

At this time the ONLY way for fans to see the new footage is on the Robotech Convention Tour. If the Robotech Convention Tour goes to a convention anywhere in the world fans who attend will be able to see it.

If you want the Robotech Convention Tour at a convention near you tell your local conventions you want the tour to make a stop at their show to get your business.

And that he recently posted this on the Robotech facebook?

The next chance to see the new Robotech animation will be at Tekkoshocon located at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA on March 31 - April 3rd, 2011. Pre-register at the Tekkoshocon website today.

And then you get a quote like this during the discussion board:

I'm not too upset about not seeing the footage since Memo said it's so short and not worth the convention entry fee.

So... is Memo shooting himself in the foot here? If Robotech's staunchest fanboy can't even get hard for this pencil test, why should anybody else care?

CAN SOMEONE MAKE SENSE OF THIS MESS?!

But, wasn't at one point a rumor that HG was going to try to bring Mac 7 over here, edit it around so that Gamlin is the main character, and put it in the RT universe?

Stranger things have happened...

I'd try... but I can't shake the feeling that envisioning yourself as a clueless prat with no common sense and no pattern recognition skills to speak of is the kind of thing that lands you a seat on the short bus. If it weren't for those clueless fanboys who'll buy anything with the Robotech name on it and breathlessly wait years for a weak Mospeada knockoff, there would be very few Robotech fans in the world. Harmony Gold deliberately cultivated a fanatic mindset in what remains of the Robotech fanbase specifically because that way they have a loyal repeat customer base that will cheerfully buy anything they make, regardless of quality. It keeps the franchise alive, if you can call it "alive", and it ensures that Tommy and friends still have their phony-baloney do-nothing jobs at the end of the day.

Soooo, is Harmony Gold USA a division of AMWAY per-chance?

The marketing model is so very close.....:blink:

I'm just asking...

It has to be seen to be believed. Seems ps99042 and rtsurfer are having a little "gentlemanly discussion" with tweedledumb and tweedledumber at ol' RobotechX boards. It's the one you've heard a million times, but still good fun to read in the office! It's like watching one of those surreal Stephen Colbert interviews, where the straight man interviews some narrow-minded tool.

http://www.robotechx.com/forums/4-robotech-classic-tv-series/12833-robotech-animated-movie-2011.html?limit=10&start=130

So... is Memo shooting himself in the foot here? If Robotech's staunchest fanboy can't even get hard for this pencil test, why should anybody else care?

The same thing is going on at robotech.com, I just wish Memo could at least write in complete sentences so I could kind of follow his train of thought though I'm sure it would still make no sense. I'm sure the next round of banning on robotech.com will start soon since there are a lot of new people not going along with HG's strategy for the future of Robotech.

I think this has been brought up before, so please forgive me if it has. But, wasn't at one point a rumor that HG was going to try to bring Mac 7 over here, edit it around so that Gamlin is the main character, and put it in the RT universe?

Sounds like some crazy fan rumor based on the time Tokyopop paid HG to license the Macross 7 TRASH manga, then was promptly slapped down by Big West, since HG doesn't own any such thing.

I believe they were trying to appease Macross fans by getting Macross 7 Trash Manga over here. While it would've been cool to see it in English, I'm also just fine with the fact that HG didn't have a hand in it. They seem to pollute everything they touch as of recent (and I mean going back for a long time). I've heard that rumor before of using the show, but I'm sure that's all it was, just a rumor. Besides, even if they tried, I don't think there'd be enough footage to make Gamlin into the main character and still look decent.

I've skimmed through that thread on rtx.com, as well as many, many others, and it's the same old garbage. Ps99042 and rtsurfer bring out all valid points, and the only comeback is spin talk and empty rhetoric. It's probably like talking to a mule. I don't think you're going to have an intellectual conversation with it, at least not from the mule's side of things. They're there to simply do the work of it's owner and carry a bunch of crap on its back. If I had the energy to go on, I would, but why try to argue with them? They do enough damage to their own fandom and to the franchise they support already. As I've stated before, my goal is just to point out the stuff so we can all get a good laugh before we facepalm.

In regards to the convention tour and getting to see new footage. Since no one really has described what this supposed "new footage" is as of yet, I'm starting to get the idea that they are wanting to hide something. Call it intuition, call it being down this road before, but if there was actually something, wouldn't people talk more about it, like they did with the picture of Sera in her Invid suit?

As for Kevin, I don't think the Robotech panels are winning people over to the convention tour. Most regular RT panel goers can't remember anything different from one panel to the next. But, if he wants to push that route, and stay in that small comfort zone for them, all the better. It only shows that they're willing to market to a core fan group, and stay there. I wouldn't call him a marketing person by any means. Would you call someone experienced in marketing because they watch youtube videos, or are told what to do by others? Tom Bateman wasn't in the marketing part of the franchise, and did more for Robotech than Kevin. At least he had the smarts to put product up on sale, refer to fans on what they want with product, and bring that info to Toynami, and set up focus groups.

I don't think any of it is really supposed to make sense. They're shooting in the dark, trying to hit a dime sized target.

There was talk that someone did try to get the license for M7 more than 10 years ago but they would have run over-budget with just 4 episodes and decided to not pursue it. Who it was I'm not sure but the deal fell through due to costs anyways.

The same thing is going on at robotech.com, I just wish Memo could at least write in complete sentences so I could kind of follow his train of thought though I'm sure it would still make no sense. I'm sure the next round of banning on robotech.com will start soon since there are a lot of new people not going along with HG's strategy for the future of Robotech.

Skimming through the thread "the song that never ends" came to mind...so pathetic. Why anyone cares enough to argue with them anymore is beyond me.

Soooo, is Harmony Gold USA a division of AMWAY per-chance?

The marketing model is so very close.....:blink:

No, I don't believe they are... but then, it's not like Amway's the only company out there that relies on dishonest and dubiously legal practices to keep itself in business. Harmony Gold's questionable business practices and tenuous grasp of ethics makes perfect sense when you remember that its CEO, Frank Agrama, has ties to wonderful role models like Silvio Berlusconi.

They seem to pollute everything they touch as of recent (and I mean going back for a long time). I've heard that rumor before of using the show, but I'm sure that's all it was, just a rumor. Besides, even if they tried, I don't think there'd be enough footage to make Gamlin into the main character and still look decent.

Hm... given Harmony Gold's track record, what makes you think they'd give a damn if a Macekre of Macross 7 came out looking like crap? Robotech's creative process has never been about making a product that looks good. If that was what they cared about, we would never have seen Robotech: the Untold Story, Robotech II: the Sentinels, Robotech 3000, Robotech: the Shadow Chronicles, etc. The one strategy Harmony Gold has stuck with through most of Robotech's long and sordid history is to make new shows as cheaply as possible and with as little original material as they think they can get away with. It's much easier for the show to turn a profit that way, and it doesn't require actual creative talent.

Skimming through the thread "the song that never ends" came to mind...so pathetic. Why anyone cares enough to argue with them anymore is beyond me.

Oh, it's easy enough to understand... some people are optimistic or naive enough to believe that a well-reasoned, evidence-driven argument will make the fanatics stop acting like complete idiots. It ends in one of three ways: they get frustrated enough to call the idiots some unflattering names and get banned, they give up and go do something else, or they grow out of their naivete and leave the Robotech fandom on the grounds that it's a lost cause.

Someone posted a fan made version of the new clip they are showing at the conventions here.

Looks like it'll be a Yellow Belmont side story, during his failed attack on the Inbit.

Where Sorji fits in all that, who knows...

Edited by Zor Primus

Someone posted a fan made version of the new clip they are showing at the conventions here.

Looks like it'll be a Yellow Belmont side story, during his failed attack on the Inbit.

Where Sorji fits in all that, who knows...

I'm predicting a very potential spoiler alert for anyone interested in this production. It's so big it pretty much spoils whatever happens in the finished product

Spoilers, do not open if you do not want to know what happens.

Seriously it's big.

It will ruin it for you.

Final warning!

Yellow survives! :o

Among other things, I can't believe the Mechwarrior revival was derailed for this and similar potential stuff.

Edited by Einherjar

I have a feeling that as this 2011 or whatever project gets closer, the staff is gonna claim that they did all this to show how much they love the fans (after jerking them around for years). Then they'll go on some tirade, putting down every fan who questioned if this thing was ever going to come out in Kevin's own derogatory manner. Then the Banhammer will come by again if people start harshly criticizing the piece...Hey doesn't that soud like Shadow Chronicles??? I wonder if they'll even have a repeat issue with getting a distributor, if they go that direction?

Didstributor? Ha, this will be so epic, only the most diehard of robotech fans will be alowed to have it!

Translation; it's all but guaranteed to be Poo...

Wait... what? Is the so-called "creative" team at Harmony Gold so intellectually bankrupt that the best they can do for new material is recapping a story they did as a comic miniseries just a couple of years ago? Hell, when Robotech's creativity is concerned the bar's set so low it's a serious trip hazard in Satan's wine cellar, and somehow they still find ways to disappoint. It's things like this which leave me wondering if Tommy starts every workday by asking himself how he can be more like the pointy-haired boss from Dilbert.

If everybody will turn their attention to Robotech.com's "Robotech Production" subforum, there is a very interesting discussion going on.

It's doubters versus the hardcore fanboys, and Kevin McKeever decided to join the party! One of the highlights is McKeever mocking current fanboy beliefs such as:

#1 That WB prevented Harmony Gold from producing animated movies

#2 That once again, Shadow Rising is "still in production"

He goes on by saying that they have been investing their money very wisely, and that this new animated movie is a "brand new direction" for the franchise. He claims that while their competitors have blown their money in money-losing ventures and gone out of business, Robotech the property is surprisingly robust, and they have full blessing (and backing?) of Warner Brothers.

He said that there is nobody preventing the production of new Robotech material, and that its all one big, stupid conspiracy cooked up by blah blah blah.

It's very strange to hear McKeever speak of what he claims is "the truth". How much of the facts has been twisted to make Hamony Gold look good? I've noticed in the past that he can be very inconsistent and almost stupidly hardheaded.

One fan, whom I believe will banned soon, has called out McKeever on a number of occasions. Their little back and forth is quite humorous.

Peronally, I doubt a Lancer Dancer sidestory is a "new direction" worth in this day and age. But who knows? The biggest question is, will the f***ing CG be good?

Edited by chrisk

..."brand new direction" for the franchise.

I need a meme to reply to that:

129011919002041260.jpg

He claims that while their competitors have blown their money in money-losing ventures and gone out of business, Robotech the property is surprisingly robust, and they have full blessing (and backing?) of Warner Brothers.

They have competition? Really? No seriously. Really? I'm sorry, I thought '80s remakes were a growing business at the moment...

He said that there is nobody preventing the production of new Robotech material, and that its all one big, stupid conspiracy cooked up by blah blah blah.

We not saying that there is a some conspiracy, we're just not seeing any results.

The only franchise I can recall over the last 10 yrs from the 80's who's plans did not work out as they had hoped was the He-Man franchise from '02 to '03, (again, that I can recall). Even still He-Man never really fell flat on it's face (with movie still in talks). Neither did the Care Bears, etc. What 80's remakes failed that Kev is referring to? Damn, I'm not a Robotech hater, but this banter from the HG people is really annoying. Why can't they just shut the F**K up and put out new material?

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Looks like there's not much going on with Robotech other than the sidequel. Kevin just posted the same writer/producer info about the LAM though confirmed there is no director attached. Shadow Rising is still in active development so it sounds like they're still trying to figure out a story and/or character and mecha designs. Only thing coming up is this sidequel which just expands on the original story and could also simply be an adaptation of the comic. Not much else new though I think I made Kevin mad :D

Looks like there's not much going on with Robotech other than the sidequel. Kevin just posted the same writer/producer info about the LAM though confirmed there is no director attached. Shadow Rising is still in active development so it sounds like they're still trying to figure out a story and/or character and mecha designs. Only thing coming up is this sidequel which just expands on the original story and could also simply be an adaptation of the comic. Not much else new though I think I made Kevin mad :D

For Kevin, it's never been about Robotech....

appeal1k.jpg

It's about KEVIN!!!!!

Price of A Shadow Chronicles DVD;-----------Anything other than free, you paid TOO MUCH.

Chances of a Robotech Live Action Movie;-----------1 chance in 5 (there are those that say I'm TOO generous.)

Watching McKeever TRYING to pass himself as someone important or of relevance AND making fun of him for it;--------NOW THAT'S PRICELESS.

"Mother Superior" and her Nuns over at the Church of Robotech will have their rulers ready to swat at me.....

Zen72/JT

Edited by Zen72

Hey ahch... I mean ps99042, why are you making the McKeever mad? Can't you see it's giving him undue stress? For all you know the guy has hypertension, or bad cholesterol. Look at what you did. Just look, you heartless bastard. McKeever whipped out the "Live Action movie is still in development by Tobey Maguire and writter by Lawrence Kasdan card". See? You might've made him constipated.

And what is this issue about Robotech being relevant in this day and age? Do you not see his flawless argument? Do you not see that this demand by fanboys, to see this convention-exclusive clip and concept art on the internet, is irrefutable proof that Robotech is and will forever be relevant? So you, and the rest of the so-called "enemies of Robotech", should CEASE AND DESIST. You are doing irreperable harm in Harmony Gold's efforts to secure a new distributor, funding, or whatever! How dare you, sir? How dare you.

They have the blessing of Warner Brothers. They have remained top-of-mind, this is Robotech, dear friends. So burn your tinfoil hats. Throw away all your preconceived notions about this once thought to be stagnant property. You were warned. McKeever will make you his b*tch.

Hey ahch... I mean ps99042, why are you making the McKeever mad? Can't you see it's giving him undue stress? For all you know the guy has hypertension, or bad cholesterol. Look at what you did. Just look, you heartless bastard. McKeever whipped out the "Live Action movie is still in development by Tobey Maguire and writter by Lawrence Kasdan card". See? You might've made him constipated.

And what is this issue about Robotech being relevant in this day and age? Do you not see his flawless argument? Do you not see that this demand by fanboys, to see this convention-exclusive clip and concept art on the internet, is irrefutable proof that Robotech is and will forever be relevant? So you, and the rest of the so-called "enemies of Robotech", should CEASE AND DESIST. You are doing irreperable harm in Harmony Gold's efforts to secure a new distributor, funding, or whatever! How dare you, sir? How dare you.

They have the blessing of Warner Brothers. They have remained top-of-mind, this is Robotech, dear friends. So burn your tinfoil hats. Throw away all your preconceived notions about this once thought to be stagnant property. You were warned. McKeever will make you his b*tch.

haha, sorry chrisk, I didn't know my actions could have such consequences. Good thing I'm a health professional and can help him if he has any problems. I now realize the wrongness of my ways and that HG's decisions are in Robotech's best interests and I'll never question their actions because Kevin says so. Seriously though, I don't think his answers today did anything but show that the franchise is in trouble. You have a guaranteed money maker that ALL fans are demanding yet you produce a sidequel which could just be a simple comic book adaptation. Interesting that he didn't mention that Shadow Rising is being held up due to the LAM anymore but if it's not being blocked by the LAM what else could block it from production? Most of the designs are from Mospeada and we know from Shadow Chronicles that story can't be an issue. He keeps saying HG is a trendsetter so why don't they just be a trendsetter by finishing something they start?

Also of interest is his claim that HG would love to bring over more Macross but the legal issues in Japan are preventing that.

I find it interesting when I specifically stated TSr he talked about the sidequel as if people wouldn't notice. Then when he's called out on it he starts trying to talk technical only for relak to ask a VERY simple question that made his point worthless.

If everybody will turn their attention to Robotech.com's "Robotech Production" subforum, there is a very interesting discussion going on.

It's doubters versus the hardcore fanboys, and Kevin McKeever decided to join the party! One of the highlights is McKeever mocking current fanboy beliefs such as:

#1 That WB prevented Harmony Gold from producing animated movies

#2 That once again, Shadow Rising is "still in production"

He goes on by saying that they have been investing their money very wisely, and that this new animated movie is a "brand new direction" for the franchise. He claims that while their competitors have blown their money in money-losing ventures and gone out of business, Robotech the property is surprisingly robust, and they have full blessing (and backing?) of Warner Brothers.

It's very strange to hear McKeever speak of what he claims is "the truth". How much of the facts has been twisted to make Hamony Gold look good? I've noticed in the past that he can be very inconsistent and almost stupidly hardheaded.

One fan, whom I believe will banned soon, has called out McKeever on a number of occasions. Their little back and forth is quite humorous.

Peronally, I doubt a Lancer Dancer sidestory is a "new direction" worth in this day and age. But who knows? The biggest question is, will the f***ing CG be good?

First off, who the hell is their competitor??? Some show that nobody knows about? If he's referring to the other "competitors", like Transformers, Macross, Star Wars, stuff like that, then, yeah, they are spending money, but they're also making a buttload more than HG is on their franchises. I've not once heard Kevin name these so-called franchises.

So, he also says that WB isn't preventing them from producing Shadow Rising??? Didn't Tommy say in effect that they aren't doing anything with it now due to the LAM??? So, either Kevin is lying, or he's flat out calling Tommy a liar? Either way, that makes the HG staff as lying...Uh, yeah, that's something new.

I get such a great laugh at the obvious over-the-top attempt at trying o put a spin on what's going on. I'm not even gonna say what they should do or how they should act. First off, I don't work for them, so I could careless how they foul up their wording. Secondly, I find the attempt, at most, humorous. Thirdly, why would I, or any of us be the ones to tell them what common sense in a business setting should be?

It's doubters versus the hardcore fanboys, and Kevin McKeever decided to join the party! One of the highlights is McKeever mocking current fanboy beliefs such as: [...]

So, it's just business as usual then? It's not like it's anything new or unusual to have the saner Robotech fans voicing doubts and questioning the veracity of McKeever's claims. That's been happening on a fairly regular basis since at least 2004, and there's no sign of that situation changing anytime soon. The fans have long since learned that nothing McKeever says can be trusted, as his usual response to anything that shows Harmony Gold or Robotech in a negative light is a reflex denial. By the look of things, fairly nine-tenths of his job is trying to cover the "indiscretions" of more important staffers when they accidentally tell the truth to the fans during a convention panel. He's annoying not just because he's a spin doctor... but because he's an inept spin doctor.

Oh yes, that old chestnut... I guess I should brace myself for another spate of podcasts telling all five Robotech fans who listen how I'm secretly making all these rumors. ;)

Damn, I'm not a Robotech hater, but this banter from the HG people is really annoying. Why can't they just shut the F**K up and put out new material?

Oh, that's easy! It's a lot more cost-effective to claim that you're working on a new series and then piss away a couple of years while your low-rent creative team puts together another B-movie effort by calling everyone who questions the company line a liar and then banning them.

First off, who the hell is their competitor??? Some show that nobody knows about?

So, they're competing against themselves then? Admittedly, that would explain a LOT.

So, he also says that WB isn't preventing them from producing Shadow Rising??? Didn't Tommy say in effect that they aren't doing anything with it now due to the LAM??? So, either Kevin is lying, or he's flat out calling Tommy a liar? Either way, that makes the HG staff as lying...Uh, yeah, that's something new.

Yeah, it was Tommy who said that the higher-ups put the brakes on Shadow Rising while they waited for WB to raise RT's brand awareness and improve its reputation so they could get better sponsorship deals. Essentially, he's calling Tommy a liar to cover something that doesn't look good for Robotech.

So, it's just business as usual then? It's not like it's anything new or unusual to have the saner Robotech fans voicing doubts and questioning the veracity of McKeever's claims. That's been happening on a fairly regular basis since at least 2004, and there's no sign of that situation changing anytime soon. The fans have long since learned that nothing McKeever says can be trusted, as his usual response to anything that shows Harmony Gold or Robotech in a negative light is a reflex denial. By the look of things, fairly nine-tenths of his job is trying to cover the "indiscretions" of more important staffers when they accidentally tell the truth to the fans during a convention panel. He's annoying not just because he's a spin doctor... but because he's an inept spin doctor.

It's AMAZING in this day and age with the current economic and employment situation, you have a guy that gets to travel across the country (probably at Harmony Gold's expense) sit in front of a computer and looks like he's going through a real bout of constipation (saw this year's AOD videos) and at the same time try to sell to a room with more empty chairs than people the same song and dance that's been done for the last few years. (Instead of Shadow Rising, now it's Animated Feature 20??). Then said guy goes back to the office to get on a computer to go onto a forum and wants to punk out any dissenting voices like the fat kid trying to take away everybody's lunch money.

ALL THE WHILE GETTING PAID FOR IT.........

Ladies and gentleman, we are in the wrong line of work. I thought Steve Yun had it good.

What's really the kicker is the "The only way to see this new animated footage is going to cons!"....The only con here is the one the "CAN'T MAN" is trying to pull. You figure a good business move would be to show it to a fandom that is more and more seeing through the facade and sayin' "Eh, no thanks HG."

Talk is talk. Results are Results. It's like the NFL. Teams can talk, show promise, make some interesting moves. No SuperBowl win though, and the season is a FAILURE.

Kevin can put on a spin on it all he wants with the "OH ROBOTECH IS FINE....ANIMATED FEATURE....LIVE ACTION MOVIE"....Talk is indeed talk. I say let him keep doing it. Especially on the forums where he thinks people ACTUALLY take him seriously.

And of course Kevin will remind us that all this speculation/frustration happened for the release of the Shadow Chronicles...and I will give him that.

If history repeats itself, then this new animated feature will s*ck too then, so thanks for givin' us the heads up Kevin. :rolleyes:

On a side note...could somebody tell me his OFFICIAL TITLE...Paycheck Collector is obvious, but seriously...and one more thing...did he actually use to troll these parts? Just curious.

I'm gonna go read my Jack McKinney novels, (yeah yeah I KNOW, people hate em, SO WHAT?), at least they know how to complete a story....