Hyaku Shiki 2.0 is a bit out of the blue, but I'll take it. Good thing I held back so long, eventually I was going to pick up the baluute version.

I wonder what the gold colour is going to be like, I hope it is not the "bling, bling" type.

Let me know when they make MG Delta 2.0

Delta Gundam will come out and with this new Hyaku Shiki they might just ride on that small wave and get it out sooner.
The real question to ask is whether it will be a normal retail or web exclusive release.

I wonder what the gold colour is going to be like, I hope it is not the "bling, bling" type.

for the price of 7000 yen, I would say it is a big hint that it will be gold plated just like the original MG. Simple MS in MG form are usually priced at 4000 yen (more or less)

I don't see myself buying another HG RX-78, since I already have an HG (maybe version 2?) RX-78-2 that I repainted as an RX-78-1, and RG RX-78-2, and I plan to buy the RG RX-78-3.

I really like the idea, though. A lot of popular mobile suits were done earlier in the HGUC line, something like 15 years ago, and it shows. If stuff like Qubeley, Zaku III, and Hyaku Shiki wind up in the Revive line before the RG line, they could be must-buys for me. Heck, I don't have a Guncannon yet (I've kind of thought the Guncannon looked a little derpy), and the Revive version looks almost badass.

the same could be said for Guntank.

I've heard that Guntank is confirmed for Revive, but I haven't seen any pictures.

I've seen the Origin Guntank, and while it does look less derpy and more badass than the regular Guntank, it also looks more like a tank than a mobile suit. Which, y'know, fits to the story and the UC timeline and all, but doesn't really do anything for me.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just to share one more post:

these came in the mail last night: (i got the meteor unit recently too)

IMG_1710_zpsjxrhbjm4.jpgIMG_1711_zpsovf4r5uk.jpg

i ended up getting the RG meteor unit decals from ebay for 10 bucks.

IMG_1712_zpsmfi4iz8m.jpg

these are the ones that i had for a while... i'm just getting into real grade, hope to do my first build soon:) (after finishing gaming)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

I had a meteor unit way way back, sucker needed some paint! only complaint I had was the size it was just to big to put anywhere

Hikuro, (if you haven't already) check your pm box, i sent you a tracking number.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Hikuro, (if you haven't already) check your pm box, i sent you a tracking number.

got it, work caught up with me couldn't reply.

Looks like my Vrabe showed up but no one to sign for it until tomorrow, that's okay. It'll just go into the pile for a while. Might not even work on it until sometime next month....things are gonna be busy for a while.

I picked up a Dark Matter Exia....I had this idea for a board game today and it just inspired me to go get this and work on it soon. Basically the game would be a big table top with different boards as fields like what we see in BFs.

You'd have a MS Team of no less than 3, and a ship controller which is optional, so really no less than 6 people preferably.

You decide your mobile suit HP by roll of 2 dice twice. So if you roll twice and you get 20, your HP is 20. If you roll and got a 10 your HP is 10, which would suck for you.

You can gain bonus HP by having a customized unit. If you panel line you get +1hp, if you change out to customized weapons or minor repainting you get +2, and if you fully repaint you get +5.

Course all of this is using HG 1/144's and can be ANY kind of mobile suit, even if it's a Ground type unit.

The object of the game is for the strongest MS platoon to wipe out the enemies flag ship. You have squares which are sectors which you roll 1 dice to move those squares.

If you encounter an enemy mobile suit combat begins. You roll 2 dice for your attack and your enemy rolls for defense. Whatever the difference is between them is the number of HP the defending unit lost. However if the defensive is higher than the attacking, it leaves the defensive mobile suit with the ability to completely dodge and counter with their own roll which means the previous attacking player now rolls for defense. If the same occurance happens where the defense is higher, the attacks are completely negated and the turn ends.

Once your MS has taken to much damage it is out of play and the player is removed from the game until the next game begins. Ship controller can attack Mobile Suits using 2 forms of weaponary, a Mega particle cannon which only works within a certain blast radius or use a missile barriage.

A Ship Controller also has the ability to heal missing HP but takes away a certain number of turns which will leave the ship open to attack.

I got a lot to work out, but the game idea sounds really fun to me.

Guest davidwhangchoi

my first build (sorry beginner) :)

IMG_1715_zpsvcjvhm8d.jpg

i picked up two of these and going dock justice and freedom together

Edited by davidwhangchoi

That's a great place to start! Your first Gundams will have a home and display space waiting for them.

For what it's worth, a pair of those bases were also among the first things that I built about a year and a half ago, when I got back into models through Gunpla. In the intervening time, I've built almost all of the standard RGs, a few MGs, and a pile of assorted other kits. You'll pick it up fast!

(P.S. so jealous of all those exclusive RGs you have!)

Guest davidwhangchoi

That's a great place to start! Your first Gundams will have a home and display space waiting for them.

For what it's worth, a pair of those bases were also among the first things that I built about a year and a half ago, when I got back into models through Gunpla. In the intervening time, I've built almost all of the standard RGs, a few MGs, and a pile of assorted other kits. You'll pick it up fast!

(P.S. so jealous of all those exclusive RGs you have!)

thanks Nekko, yeah it was fun! hope to pick it up fast.

yeah, i like the look of the de-actives especially when they're docked in the anime:

i saw this and wanted to get everything to build it: (i got a GAT-X105 deactive coming :) )

y_RcfI4nLgLoC4xSLKXWDQ.jpg

20120718_justice_03.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Hey, if you're into the deactives, more power to you!

They're pretty easy exclusives for me to pass on, though. SEED's not my favorite series, and although I do rather like Freedom (just regular Freedom, not Strike Freedom), I'm not a huge fan of the mobile suits in SEED. Building the regular RGs, especially with their heavy backpacks, was enough for me.

That RX-78 Casval, though... a part of me says it's too red, and the regular RX-78-2 and RX-78-3 are plenty. A part of me secretly lusts after it, though.

My favorite RG exclusive, though, is still Zeta 3. I don't care if it's pink when it really should be more of a bluish purple, Zeta 3 is so much sexier than regular Zeta.

Better scans of Hyaku Shiki 2.0.

Can't tell if it has a new design MP articulated hands (doesn't look like the MP-1 - Nu ver Ka or MP-2 Sazabi ver Ka design) or the older 2.0 type hands.

The way the fingers bend on that prototype and the fold out tab on the beam sabre hilts are evidence to me that they will be using the MP hands. Personally I am not a fan of it, because it looks disproportioned with the rest of the arm. The MP hands were designed with the 22 cm tall Nu Gundam in mind, but they keep slapping them on smaller scaled mobile suits.

Anyone catch that leg image with the forward bending knee joint. Perhaps a sign that MG Delta Gundam is indeed in the planning, would not know why the Hyaku Shiki would need this articulation.

Oh and I am shocked that the preference seems to be with a gold chrome plated version...

Edited by lechuck

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hey, if you're into the deactives, more power to you!

They're pretty easy exclusives for me to pass on, though. SEED's not my favorite series, and although I do rather like Freedom (just regular Freedom, not Strike Freedom), I'm not a huge fan of the mobile suits in SEED. Building the regular RGs, especially with their heavy backpacks, was enough for me.

That RX-78 Casval, though... a part of me says it's too red, and the regular RX-78-2 and RX-78-3 are plenty. A part of me secretly lusts after it, though.

My favorite RG exclusive, though, is still Zeta 3. I don't care if it's pink when it really should be more of a bluish purple, Zeta 3 is so much sexier than regular Zeta.

i want to get the rg rx-78-3 as well, it looks good in the pre-order pics

Guest davidwhangchoi

this came in the mail today,

IMG_1717_zpsph03kcah.jpgIMG_1718_zpswn6knuhb.jpgIMG_1719_zpsdbrc8auy.jpg

i'm getting rg wing zero so i thought this bonus weapon that came with the magazine is a nice edition.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i'm getting rg wing zero so i thought this bonus weapon that came with the magazine is a nice edition.

What exactly is that bonus weapon thingy? I mean, I've seen pictures of kit, both on and off RG Zero. But I've watched Endless Waltz a couple of times, and I don't remember it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

What exactly is that bonus weapon thingy? I mean, I've seen pictures of kit, both on and off RG Zero. But I've watched Endless Waltz a couple of times, and I don't remember it.

i think it's from the manga.

this issue:

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz The Glory of Losers Vol. 8

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2014/12/gundam-wing-endless-waltz-glory-of.html#ixzz3Sno9P5el

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i think it's from the manga.

this issue:

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz The Glory of Losers Vol. 8

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2014/12/gundam-wing-endless-waltz-glory-of.html#ixzz3Sno9P5el[/size]

Ah. Although I like anime and comic books, I don't read much manga. In fact, I don't think I've read more than Blue Destiny, F90, Silhouette Formula 91, and the various Crossbone mangas. And as much as I love Gundam, I really only cared for Crossbone out of all that.

Progress is continuing slowly...

coming together well. Lemme know if you have any issues with the ball joint sockets to the torso. I remember mine years ago had an issue with the right arm popping out all the time when I moved it.

My Vrabe appeared today, it'll go in the closet until I'm ready to work on it but I do like it, nice big box too. Sticker sheet is kinda small so that's either a good thing or a bad thing haven't decided yet.

coming together well. Lemme know if you have any issues with the ball joint sockets to the torso. I remember mine years ago had an issue with the right arm popping out all the time when I moved it

I haven't run into any issues at all yet with loose connections. Are you sure you're not thinking of the older MG? The Ver Ka hasn't quite been out for a couple years yet.