hm.....crap guess that means I'm not gonna get those again. hobbystore by work sold them for about 4 bucks a bag and never restocked again after they were all gone so that should of raised a red flag, except they hardly ever restock.

I felt the same. I didn't know about it until the back half of the series was being released - and I was unable to get the sniper rifle. The 1 out of the 3 that I really wanted after the fact!

Nevertheless, Bandai is also releasing the System Weapon kits. You may be interested in them: http://bandai-hobby.net/site/gunpla_parts.html

I felt the same. I didn't know about it until the back half of the series was being released - and I was unable to get the sniper rifle. The 1 out of the 3 that I really wanted after the fact!

Nevertheless, Bandai is also releasing the System Weapon kits. You may be interested in them: http://bandai-hobby.net/site/gunpla_parts.html

Weapon systems are always nice, but I've also been super picky on my weapons too....there were some I'd probably buy eventually depending on the design.

Sadly it seems I'll have to traditionally kit bash the Stargazer/X Gundam design which I'm not even sure how I'll go about that either.

Anyone know when the HGUC V-Dash is supposed to come out? I wasn't planning on getting it, but I really liked the Victory kit and the V-Dash is supposed to have the parts to make a Hexa head.

Oh, and I haven't been watching Build Fighters Try, and I'm not typically interested in non-UC HG kits (I'll buy all the RGs, though, go figure), but that Hi-Nu V-Rabe is looking sexy as all get out.

Anyone know when the HGUC V-Dash is supposed to come out? I wasn't planning on getting it, but I really liked the Victory kit and the V-Dash is supposed to have the parts to make a Hexa head.

Oh, and I haven't been watching Build Fighters Try, and I'm not typically interested in non-UC HG kits (I'll buy all the RGs, though, go figure), but that Hi-Nu V-Rabe is looking sexy as all get out.

looks like in March.

looks like in March.

So March for Hi-Nu V-Rabe and V-Dash. April for the P-Bandai RG G3. Spring is starting to add up, I still have the Z3 coming, and I still haven't picked up the RG Wing Zero yet. Man, I'm falling behind...

So March for Hi-Nu V-Rabe and V-Dash. April for the P-Bandai RG G3. Spring is starting to add up, I still have the Z3 coming, and I still haven't picked up the RG Wing Zero yet. Man, I'm falling behind...

oh no I just meant the V-Dash. Hi-Nu VRabe comes out 2/18 for us. Likewise on the Z3, I may get the Wing Zero next week I'm not sure. I wanna wait until there's another Wing release but we'll see.

oh no I just meant the V-Dash. Hi-Nu VRabe comes out 2/18 for us. Likewise on the Z3, I may get the Wing Zero next week I'm not sure. I wanna wait until there's another Wing release but we'll see.

Oh, i thought I'd read March for V-Rabe, but you're totally right. That spaces things out a bit better... I can do Z3 and V-Rabe in Feb, Wing and V-Dash in March, G3 in April.

Sinanju?

Indeed. I have yet to decide if I'm going to just give it a matte color or if I shall titaniumize it or whatever. Chances are, Flat Red, flat Black Flat Yellow. Because I got lots of it.

Got what?

He was on the wrong forum. it meant to be on the figure thread.

Indeed. I have yet to decide if I'm going to just give it a matte color or if I shall titaniumize it or whatever. Chances are, Flat Red, flat Black Flat Yellow. Because I got lots of it.

Can't wait to see how it turns out. I love Sinanju. It's the suit I wish Sazabi had been.

He was on the wrong forum. it meant to be on the figure thread.

Mild bummer. The next best thing to building my own gunpla is other people sharing theirs (and I don't think I'm building anything until Z3 comes). Well, whatever he's getting I hope he enjoys it.

Edited by mikeszekely

Can't wait to see how it turns out. I love Sinanju. It's the suit I wish Sazabi had been.

Mild bummer. The next best thing to building my own gunpla is other people sharing theirs (and I don't think I'm building anything until Z3 comes). Well, whatever he's getting I hope he enjoys it.

Even I'm curious to see how this'll turn out. I did a light coat, just enough that it doesn't completely cover the parts, but enough that it won't damage the parts or thicken to the point there's no more detail.

I still got another big batch of Red armor pieces, then the black....I don't know how I'll do the yellow but I got a pretty good idea for the bigger pieces. This'll be the first completely repainted kit using the air brush too.

HLJ is also putting pre-orders up on the RE 1/100 GP04 and HG Origins Char Zaku II. Couldn't pass on either of those, they'll be hot. Those seem to come out in April.

HLJ is also putting pre-orders up on the RE 1/100 GP04 and HG Origins Char Zaku II. Couldn't pass on either of those, they'll be hot. Those seem to come out in April.

Well, I'd dig an HG GP04, but I don't do 1/100 scale models, so that's out. And aside from being really red instead of half pink, I'm not really seeing the allure of buying another Char Zaku (I already have the HG Zaku II F, Zaku I Black Tri Stars, Shin Matsunaga, RG Char Zaku, and RG Zaku II F). That sniper rifle's hot, though.

This is also kind of a tight month for me. So I'm not really putting off Gunpla because there's nothing I want (I have a big list of HGs I want to go back and build!), I'm putting it off because all I'm budgeting for right now is the RG Z3 and maybe, if I have a little left over later in the month, V-Rabe.

Even I'm curious to see how this'll turn out. I did a light coat, just enough that it doesn't completely cover the parts, but enough that it won't damage the parts or thicken to the point there's no more detail.

I still got another big batch of Red armor pieces, then the black....I don't know how I'll do the yellow but I got a pretty good idea for the bigger pieces. This'll be the first completely repainted kit using the air brush too.

Thanks for the heads up. Pre-ordered the GP04!

Looking forward to it!

This just in, repeat this just in.

HGUC Full Cloth and RG 00 Raiser are now up for preorder on HLJ.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban996431 <<<<<Crossbone

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban996427 <<<<<<00 Raiser

That HGUC Full Cloth is actually an HGBF. I'm going to hold off on preordering either. I'll definitely get RG Raiser (eventually). Full Cloth could end up being a must-buy or a pass, depending on how different the Build Fighters version is from the Steel 7 version.

That HGUC Full Cloth is actually an HGBF. I'm going to hold off on preordering either. I'll definitely get RG Raiser (eventually). Full Cloth could end up being a must-buy or a pass, depending on how different the Build Fighters version is from the Steel 7 version.

Yeah it's a HGBF, but right now, the CAD design doesn't show anything other than the fact that it's a straight out Full Cloth HGUC. Paint scheme is even the same.

Fans of Reconguista in G (if there are any) get a chance to have an exclusive HG 1/144 Gundam G-Self Pink Clear Ver. kit when they buy May J's "Futari no Mahou" CD single later this month. Mmm... May J... :wub:

Gundam: Reconguista in G OP Theme Song [ふたりのまほう] by May J CD Single to Include Application for an Exclusive HG 1/144 G-Self Pink Clear Ver. Model Kit!

haha honestly, that should be something given with every purchase not just some lucky draw deal but that's japan for you.

I put in an order for hopefully authentic gunpla decals for my HG sinanju and with that I have a question cause I doubt it'll be present on my decals.

Is there any kind of application guide for them? I don't wanna just guess and be wrong.

About half way done my RG Char's Z'Gok. Hopefully completing this guy gives me the motivation to get the Sazabi Ver Ka. finished. Once they're both done all I'll need to procure is the HGUC ReGZ to complete my Char vs Amuro shelf.

post-29874-0-14899300-1423235392_thumb.jpg

I do it with just about every RG that I build. I work as an aircraft maintainer so to me there's something super cool about all the internal mechanics being out on display, even if it is just for a couple snapshots

post-29874-0-24967500-1423280861_thumb.jpg

Haven't settled on where at, yet, but I think I'm going to preorder the RG RX-78-3. I just love the colors. In my head canon Amuro got this instead of the magnetic coating on the RX-78-2. Sort of like the novels, except that pretty much everything else follows the TV series.

I'm going Gunpla hunting in a few minutes. aiming mostly for HG kits cause it's cheaper and get more out of your buck. But wouldn't mind stumbling upon a few MG's along the way.
I finished priming my Sinanju last night which turned out well. When I get home in a few hours I'll start working on the paint job and at least get the black parts done and ready to go.

Wow I didn't find squat! All the normal spots I go to were picked clean.

I did however start working on my Sinanju and I'm not to happy with the results. I did a proper 2:1 ratio mix of black and after it dried it kind of has a faded look to it. So as I did some of my red parts I used only a couple of drops of thinner and sprayed. Maybe it's just the fact it's a flat color but it to had a though present, yet slightly faded look to itself as well. Also kinda spotty which means something isn't right with the brush. I had to stop for the day cause my light is natural outdoors and it was pouring hard and getting into the garage. So I did a big cleaning job on the air brush and hope that helps tomorrow.

For now, I guess I'm doing a big purchase on Amazon.

Wow I didn't find squat! All the normal spots I go to were picked clean.

Spots? Plural?

I remind you guys that the closest place that sells gunpla is a HobbyTown USA an hour from me.

All of my gunpla purchases wind up being Amazon.

Spots? Plural?

I remind you guys that the closest place that sells gunpla is a HobbyTown USA an hour from me.

All of my gunpla purchases wind up being Amazon.

Yes, spots, there's several.

In Beaverton there's a Tammie's Hobbies and a Things From Another World. There's another Things from Another World in downtown Portland and Oregon City. There's a Hobbytown USA in Clackamas and in Wilsonville. There's also a Barnes & Noble but I never seen them there but others have. There's also a place called Guardians & Games in downtown Portland that periodically sells Gunpla.

Problem with most of these places is they pick a lot of the same things again and again cause they think that's all there is. So I tend to see a lot of BF/T models, some unicorn and SEED and Wing kits. I like variety of all kinds but mostly never see that.

Amazon I picked up HGUC 1/144 GM Command, RX-77D GunCannon, RGM-79 Powered GM, RGM-86R GM III, GM II and NT-Alex. There's kind of a theme there but threw a few items in for kicks. This one is mostly mass production mobile suits.

Right now I'm doing paint application on a GM Custom which is a slow go.

Yes, spots, there's several.

In Beaverton there's a Tammie's Hobbies and a Things From Another World. There's another Things from Another World in downtown Portland and Oregon City. There's a Hobbytown USA in Clackamas and in Wilsonville. There's also a Barnes & Noble but I never seen them there but others have. There's also a place called Guardians & Games in downtown Portland that periodically sells Gunpla.

So lucky.

Amazon I picked up HGUC 1/144 GM Command, RX-77D GunCannon, RGM-79 Powered GM, RGM-86R GM III, GM II and NT-Alex. There's kind of a theme there but threw a few items in for kicks. This one is mostly mass production mobile suits.

I'd love to do an Alex, but I'm concerned that the HG will look out of place with the RGs. The F91/Crossbone/Victory Gundams seem to get away with it better by way of being smaller and more "advanced".