Winter Wonderfest-1/60 Zentradi trooper

I had not seen this pic until today. VERY cool. 1/60 pods in our lifetime?

Maybe T-Rex will do them all by themselves. WF 2011?

---

I've been trying to search only T-Rex Toys on Yahoo Japan with no luck. Can someone provide the text that will weed out everything else in the search?

post-8486-1265927426_thumb.jpg

I had not seen this pic until today. VERY cool. 1/60 pods in our lifetime?

Maybe T-Rex will do them all by themselves. WF 2011?

---

I've been trying to search only T-Rex Toys on Yahoo Japan with no luck. Can someone provide the text that will weed out everything else in the search?

This depresses me. 1/60 battle bod with figure would be epic! It's to bad we will probably never see it :(

nope... they are unpainted and casted color, representative of the correct base color... Assembly is just the ball joints and maybe hinges at the waist for the waist armor. I'm not sure if the ball joints come with them but they are a three part assembly on a sprue. The ball joints then pop into the body much like a revoltech toy. The ball joints are also paintable. I'll let you know more when I get mine.

I think I made a blunder earlier by asking about the purple recon version. I realize now they have different elbows and detail.

But I did see the Mars episode again and the guy planting the mines (grell or whoever) has the purple on - is that because he's in a scout pod?

ANYHOOO - anyone got theirs assembled yet? I want one if anyone cares . . . (crickets chirping)

Edited by DarrinG

nope... they are unpainted and casted color, representative of the correct base color... Assembly is just the ball joints and maybe hinges at the waist for the waist armor. I'm not sure if the ball joints come with them but they are a three part assembly on a sprue. The ball joints then pop into the body much like a revoltech toy. The ball joints are also paintable. I'll let you know more when I get mine.

ball joints are not included, the figure is slightly bigger than CM's and the old school Matchbox... I have no idea what these kits were casted from, doesn't look like resin to me. It's more like a mix of plastic with something else, very light weight.

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01787.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

So the face shield eye covers are not hollowed out for you? Matchbox even did that!

Don't get me wrong - I want one, put me down for any re-casts - but the more I learn the more I'm very glad I didn't shell out big bucks . . .

I was ready to shell big bucks but my contact couldn't get me one!!!

I've decided to sulpt one and Vi-RS pics showing the parts breakdown help a lot!!!

I'm sure there will be more released next WF.

Ignacio, you can pretty much tell how each part is made from the pics Vi-RS posted. I'm curious as to how those built in joints will hold up in the long run. I doubt that it's actual plastic because a run of 20 using production molds would be insane.

Anyway, can't wait to get mine... I ordered the ball joints to come with mine so I can post pics of the assembled products and hopefully painted up soon after.

Ignacio, you can pretty much tell how each part is made from the pics Vi-RS posted. I'm curious as to how those built in joints will hold up in the long run. I doubt that it's actual plastic because a run of 20 using production molds would be insane.

Yeah, Vi-RS pics are greatly appreciated!!!

I also saved every pic from T-Rex's webpage and the CG renders to get an idea of the articulation. I also have John's 1/72 resin kit, so I'll make my own 1/60 version ^_^

Well, EXO, Vi-RS and Save could get some!!!

Don't know if they got both types but 3 out of 20 is a good percent for Macrossworld :lol:

I'll bombard them asking for pics of the parts to sculpt my version :lol:

I'm sure there will be more released next WF.

Only 20 of each were made and sold at WF, the day before these get sold.

jnIa_RkH.jpeg

Edited by Vi-RS

Only 20 of each were made and sold at WF, the day before these get sold.

jnIa_RkH.jpeg

I could use that box by myself. Well... realistically, I'd probably one want 2 or 3 of each color... Guess additionals if I actually wanted to put pilots in my 1/60 Regults. :D