Help me Choose my Next Purchase

nugundamII

I'm of the same frame of mind. Mastergrade kits are known to be quality kits. Kotobukiya is hit and miss. Votoms are kind of boring and Robot Damashi kind of takes all the fun out of a Gundam.

Although personally -I wouldn't want any of the four :)

Pete

Buy them all, put it on a credit card, make only minimum payments.

Nooo...these don't warrant that kind of commitment IMO.

I mean - whatever floats NuGundamII's boat of course - but I don't actually like any of them that much...

Pete

not being very helpful here I guess...

Guys im confused the fatty looks cool and it will be a nice addition to the yammy and taktomy ones i have

I like MG gundams and the Shin Samurai is ultra cool

But I found this on dalongs site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gO7AuCc2tA...feature=related

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BANDAI-Gundam-SEED-DEST...=item3a5463126a

it looks cool but why hasnt bandai made this into a MG??? Should i wait

Guys im confused the fatty looks cool and it will be a nice addition to the yammy and taktomy ones i have

I like MG gundams and the Shin Samurai is ultra cool

But I found this on dalongs site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gO7AuCc2tA...feature=related

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BANDAI-Gundam-SEED-DEST...=item3a5463126a

it looks cool but why hasnt bandai made this into a MG??? Should i wait

The Shin Musha Gundam is just freakin awesome looking. Eventually I'd like to make that kit myself. I just hope my skills are up for it. Even if it is a MG kit, this one I think requires a bit more work than usual to bring out the awesomeness.

As for the Akatsuki, I agree that it should get the MG treatment. Akatsuki is one of my favorites from the SEED universe. I don't know if Bandai will ever get to doing a MG Akatsuki. They've moved onto to Double-O and I haven't seen any indication of them doing another SEED mech in the near future. I'd get the regular HG kit if you like the Akatsuki mech. The 1/100 HG kits aren't that bad. I have a Saviour Gundam waiting to be built and placed next to a Messiah Valkyrie. :p

Edited by Vifam7

The Shin Musha Gundam is just freakin awesome looking. Eventually I'd like to make that kit myself. I just hope my skills are up for it. Even if it is a MG kit, this one I think requires a bit more work than usual to bring out the awesomeness.

As for the Akatsuki, I agree that it should get the MG treatment. Akatsuki is one of my favorites from the SEED universe. I don't know if Bandai will ever get to doing a MG Akatsuki. They've moved onto to Double-O and I haven't seen any indication of them doing another SEED mech in the near future. I'd get the regular HG kit if you like the Akatsuki mech. The 1/100 HG kits aren't that bad. I have a Saviour Gundam waiting to be built and placed next to a Messiah Valkyrie. :p

Ill give you the secret to building MG Kits 4-6 hours and PG kits 8-32hrs

You follow the instructions but go in a different order

you can first build the frames and then add on the armor

or you build hips first, feet, legs

then head

waist then arms

also you can decal armor while on the sprues and use wire cliper goes faster and you might want to use a nail file to trip sprue nubs

thanks for the advice

im going for mg shin deluxe. I think the seed akatsuki will be made eventually into a mg

it has to