ROBOT 魂 <SIDE VF>

GRAND CANNON

Maybe someone can do a lot better that Google, but some translated points to note are:

Super Alto - Removeable Super Parts, gun pod, knives, wrist replacement(?) (maybe this just means other hands)

Klan's Q-Rea - Opening cockpit with Klan figure, missles in back hatch

Yes, they mean swapable hands for the VF-25.

For the Q-rea; it mentions things like swapable knees too...

I was hoping that the Q-Rea was that slightly more expensive cause of being larger the VF-25. But after reading all the details guess it's cause of all the little extras and not size. Which is fine by me as look as the paint job on it will be great... and not the disaster of the 1/100...

Extras??

Super Alto - Removeable Super Parts, gun pod, knives, alternative set of hands

Klan's Q-Rea - Opening cockpit with Klan figure (amputee?), open hatch to reveal missiles

I think this is a draw pretty much...no reason for the Q-rea to be more expensive (unless it is really bigger?? :p )

Extras??

Super Alto - Removeable Super Parts, gun pod, knives, alternative set of hands

Klan's Q-Rea - Opening cockpit with Klan figure (amputee?), open hatch to reveal missiles

Opening pieces for the missile hatch and cockpit with pilot usually could mean additional assembly, additional finer paint detail?

Of maybe the Vf-25 is just smaller... :p

Edited by Omegablue

The inclusion of a Klan pilot figure sent this one into MUST BUY territory. And since these things are super affordable, I also preordered Alto. I hope these turn out well, as I'm really not digging the two VF-100s I have (Alto and Michael).

But the Klan figure is none-removable from what I've seen.

At least I HOPE she's none removable, since she actually looks pretty lame.

Pete

wait WAT? since when have we seen anything but the one pic of the Q-Rea from this line?

Holy!

post-467-1247708339_thumb.jpg

source

OMG 4.gif

oh, and the VF-25's look like ass but who cares, KONIG MONSTER!!!

:edit: I wonder if this will be variable. It looks like it's got the articulation to be at least 2 mode (shuttle and destroid modes). If it can do Battroid as well, awesome. If it can't oh well, I'll still bight.

Edited by anime52k8

looks like the VF's are all painted, at least with some sort of clear coating w/metallic sheen. I now really regret having bought so many VF-100's...they look like ass too, are very expensive and mostly unpainted cheap looking plastic.

the Monster if exciting, but I am sure we'll soon find it needs tweeking. Where's my Q-rea?

Edited by regult

oh, and the VF-25's look like ass but who cares, KONIG MONSTER!!!

:edit: I wonder if this will be variable. It looks like it's got the articulation to be at least 2 mode (shuttle and destroid modes). If it can do Battroid as well, awesome. If it can't oh well, I'll still bight.

It's hard to say, other than that is awesome-sauce!

That VF-25G... has glittering blue paint. Yuck.

I like the VB-6, but lets hope that posability is better than Yamato's huh? Whats the size/scale of it going to be?

Well lets see:

VF-25: 15.59 m (=1559 cm) tall in Battroid mode

RD VF-25: 14.5 cm tall

that equates to an odd scale of ~107.5

If we are going by the fact that <Side VF> line is in scale to each other, then the VB-6 should be something around 27 cm in Bomber mode.

But the images of the König don't really convince me, that we have a corresponding scale/size/length to VF-25s.

Something tells me that Yamato has the 1/100 scale locked for the VB-6, meaning Bandai can't do the subject in their VF 1/100 line.