Official Minmay Guard Thread =)

Kicker773

No, it was never in any Macross series, anime, etc. Nor was the TH ever used, but they have become so popular, that MW fans have taken matters into their own hands to make the customs. Then it was Hasegawa that made the MG 1/72 model kit. Hopefully a Yamato 1/60 will come out.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That kit was one of Ryuji's I believe. I have it myself, and it's a very cool figure. If you are referring to any decal's of it, Hasegawa came out with a MG kit a couple years ago. Haven't seen them in awhile, but they may be available on evilbay.

Where did you get that image from if you don't mind me asking?

i got the image from this site.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...t%3D21%26um%3D1

That kit was one of Ryuji's I believe. I have it myself, and it's a very cool figure. If you are referring to any decal's of it, Hasegawa came out with a MG kit a couple years ago. Haven't seen them in awhile, but they may be available on evilbay.

do you know where I could get the kit from?

• 2 weeks later...

To quote EXO in post #69

It was a custom armor that was originally published in the japanese hobby magazine MODEL GRAPHIX, Oct 2002.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/magazi...002-page-25.jpg

We drooled over it for 5 years before getting the chance to own one.

So no, it was never in the anime, but it has become very popular with fans and customisers, as what Jasonc has mentioned above.

Edited by BlueMax

• 8 months later...