Super Armored VF-19

Kishimoto

Thats HELLA HARDCORE!!! :o

Thats one crazy custom you got there, very nice. :o

What did you use or what material is that made out of?

*Sees Super Armored VF-19 walking down street, after leaving pilot's girlfriends apartment.*

*AFter gawking in wonder, runs like Sheol to get out of its way, hoping the pilot didn't see him.*

Dang man, that thing is super armed allright, especially once you consider how many more missiles are hiding in the backpacks.

*Sees Super Armored VF-19 walking down street, after leaving pilot's girlfriends apartment.*

*AFter gawking in wonder, runs like Sheol to get out of its way, hoping the pilot didn't see him.*

Dang man, that thing is super armed allright, especially once you consider how many more missiles are hiding in the backpacks.

Yea your right! This baby has, in my "specs", close to 300 missiles on it. The shoulder cargo itself has 160 altogether. I also added more boost from the rear to give it more speed. The gun was the last thing I had to come up with. I started to make a huge gun for it like the VF-11 Armored Valk but instead decided to go for the add on look. This way the mech won't loose it's gun unless it gets blowed off!

Thanks for your compliments!

I{ishimoto

Just one question. Is the armor removable?

Sorry to say but no. The armor is permanent. I probably could have made it removable but it would have taken me longer to build. Right now I have 3 other projects going on and hope to finish them before Christmas.

Thanks for your interest and compliment!

I{ishimoto ;)

hey where did you get all those cigarettes filters?

Hahaha you're joking right! Naw those are not cigarette filters. The next time you eat a lollipop, pay attention to what you have left in your hand before you thow it away. :D

I{ishimoto

Ha ha! Marlboro Missles! :lol: