Need Scans Pics & Info On VF-5000 Any Variants

Valk009

Just as the topic says, I am in search for any info relating to the VF-5000 valk, particular in fighter.

I searched the web and there is not much, so where better to ask, pics, dimensions, plans, elevations etc.

Many thanks in advance! ^_^

Just as the topic says, I am in search for any info relating to the VF-5000 valk, particular in fighter.

I searched the web and there is not much, so where better to ask, pics, dimensions, plans, elevations etc.

Many thanks in advance! ^_^

Mr March's Macross Mecha Manual

Go over the Macross 7 section and Game and Advanced section.

Here is some I recently downloaded.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234779919/VF-5...Mirage.rar.html

But you do realized there's a stickied thread for these questions.

I've always been wondering, why the 5000 designation? It seems pretty out of place when every other valk's designation is in sequential order.

I've always been wondering, why the 5000 designation? It seems pretty out of place when every other valk's designation is in sequential order.

There's also the VF-3000.

I know I can trust fellow MW members, thanks for all the quick responses and pointers!

Yeah, thinking of doing a a VF-5000 kit but then again I have several other so called projects in the pipeline, so not sure which one, if ever will turn into reality! Especially with BanDai, Hasegawa and Yamato all pumping out new Macross items, I need to find a balance between all.

Macross Mecha Manual

Doh!!! I should have known. I love Mr. March's site. I never was in the know about the M3 nickname. Now this noob is a pro! (pro-looser!). Thanks Kicker773!

Valk09, I like this idea. Personally I like a VF-3000 idea more but this is still a good one. I am sure whatever you do it will be fabulous!

The VF-5000 "Star Mirage" named after the Dassault Mirage 2000 which is a real life multirole fighter used by many countries just like how the VF-5000 is used by colony worlds like Zola.

The VF-5000 "Star Mirage" named after the Dassault Mirage 2000 which is a real life multirole fighter used by many countries just like how the VF-5000 is used by colony worlds like Zola.

FYI Zola isn't a colony world. Zola is a member world of the NUNG. Another miclone race like humans.

Now the ancient Zentradi directive not to interfere with miclones make sense as there are several worlds seeded by the Protoculture.

Richard Bilrer calls Humans, Zentradi and Zolans, the Children of the Protoculture.

What is interesting about the Zola Patrol is that they have their own variants of UN Spacy Valkyries.

The VF-5000G, VF-5000G-T and the VF-19P. Not to mention their own carrier.

The ones they deal with are pirates not some rebels with a political axe to grind as we see in Macross Plus OVA, VF-X, VF-X2, M3, Frontier.

Yeah, thinking of doing a a VF-5000 kit but then again I have several other so called projects in the pipeline, so not sure which one, if ever will turn into reality! Especially with BanDai, Hasegawa and Yamato all pumping out new Macross items, I need to find a balance between all.

Count on me for any rare Valk not produced previously. ;)

I know I can trust fellow MW members, thanks for all the quick responses and pointers!

Glad I could help. Your project sounds very ambitious and I hope to see more. Has there even been a model of the VF-5000 since those old customs in the old hobby magazines? The VF-5000 would make a relatively distinct project.

No one; these threads pop up every few days, it seems. I'm an impatient person, especially when the answer's always the M3.

Who died and made you one to disagree?

I think that part of it is that Valk09 is a very much respected and appreciated member here who has helped out a whole lot of us over the years who knows a whole lot about macross so the post may have sounded like a dis.

Also note that he has been around since september 03 according to the member info. I would not be surprised if he was on the old board before that. I look at him as a Sempai.

As a general note, next time you need lineart, check the M3 before asking a question like this.

Totally agree... IMO, there is people that seems to have the work done looking for others to give them info (pics, text, whatever) instead of searching for themselves and using the forum only as a last resort... Well, that's something an IDF Forum moderator told us in a simmilar case, In fact, that thread in the IDF Forum was rapidly closed :rolleyes: Valk009, good luck with your project. Best regards.

José.

Also note that he has been around since september 03 according to the member info. I would not be surprised if he was on the old board before that. I look at him as a Sempai.

Okay, let me point out that I wasn't trying to dis him or his intelligence. I'm just damned impatient.

Secondly, I'm not a weaboo; I don't accept the Senpai-Kohai relationship system. THIS IS AMERICA!

Totally agree... IMO, there is people that seems to have the work done looking for others to give them info (pics, text, whatever) instead of searching for themselves and using the forum only as a last resort... Well, that's something an IDF Forum moderator told us in a simmilar case, In fact, that thread in the IDF Forum was rapidly closed :rolleyes: Valk009, good luck with your project. Best regards.

José.

Thank you.

There is a search function for a reason.

There is google for a reason.

And good luck to you, 09.

Okay, let me point out that I wasn't trying to dis him or his intelligence. I'm just damned impatient.

Then don't bother wasting your time on reading it? At the very least, it'll save you some time (reading and replying time) and hopefully that'll reduce your impatience.

Secondly, I'm not a weaboo; I don't accept the Senpai-Kohai relationship system. THIS IS AMERICA!

?

Macrossworld = the whole world. You may be in the USA. Valk009 isn't. Heck, one of the two co-creators/owners of this website isn't. Please don't bring your politics here - Section I.1

There is a search function for a reason.

There is google for a reason.

Yes, and let's see, your original post you said

check the M3 before asking a question like this

Google search results in:

http://www.m3net.jp/ (I'm sure the HK/Chinese version of google results are different)

If we further define the search to Macross, we get:

http://macross.anime.net/wiki/Macross_M3 (English version wasn't at the top of the google search)

Next time, if you're going to be "helpful", at least use the proper name of the site you're directing people to. :angry:

Sorry if I started such a big fuss. I did make a lot of research with books I have at home and various websites prior starting this thread.

There was just so limited materials on this valk and I thought maybe some members here might have more info than I could gather, there is no harm in asking!

Troll Snippet, A La Sketchley

Um, thanks for decontextualizing my statement. It REALLY gets MY point across.

I'm not from America or any of the American continents for that matter.

Or are you saying this an American exclusive board?

And, for God's sake, will people stop taking *STUPID FILTER* personally?

I was speaking of MYSELF! I'm IN *STUPID FILTER* AMERICA! Thus, THIS, which I am referring to, not the board, but my God-damned place of residence, IS AMERICA!

In America, and in fact, most of the world, there is no Senpai-Kohai relationship, which is my point. OKAY?

Now, I know Sketchley seems to single me out, but come on, people! Get it together!

M3 is a game for the Dreamcast

THE M3 is March's website. I'm not the one who coined the term. In fact the person I heard it first from was Miriya.

And everyone who's been here as long as Valk009 knows about the "Macross Mecha Manual." Especially when there's a thread about it on the first page. We're not children, here. Don't pseudo-white knight the guy, because it was a valid point.

And if you're gonna suspend me for this rant, go ahead and do it.

Um, thanks for decontextualizing my statement. It REALLY gets MY point across.

And, for God's sake, will people stop taking *STUPID FILTER* personally?

I was speaking of MYSELF! I'm IN *STUPID FILTER* AMERICA! Thus, THIS, which I am referring to, not the board, but my God-damned place of residence, IS AMERICA!

In America, and in fact, most of the world, there is no Senpai-Kohai relationship, which is my point. OKAY?

Now, I know Sketchley seems to single me out, but come on, people! Get it together!

M3 is a game for the Dreamcast

THE M3 is March's website. I'm not the one who coined the term. In fact the person I heard it first from was Miriya.

And everyone who's been here as long as Valk009 knows about the "Macross Mecha Manual." Especially when there's a thread about it on the first page. We're not children, here. Don't pseudo-white knight the guy, because it was a valid point.

And if you're gonna suspend me for this rant, go ahead and do it.

Dude, I'm in America, too. And you're making us look bad in front of the neighbors.

Please let it go.

Dude, I'm in America, too. And you're making us look bad in front of the neighbors.

Please let it go.

Feh. Screw it.

If they wanna be *Okay, I'm REALLY pissed off with this filter. There aren't any kids here, and if you're at work, looking at this, and the boss catches you, you deserve to be written up.* holes, then so be it. I have too much training in trolling and anti-troll countermeasures (I'm looking at you, Sketchley) to be letting this get to me.

Point is, I'm in America. I'm saying that America doesn't have Senpai-Kohai.

Further, the point is that Valk009 opened a thread asking for something a quick google search would've found. (Google it. First 2 hits that aren't from this useless thread are from the "Macross Mecha Manual" (Can we just agree that M3 is the game and The M3 is the site?) , where the lineart lies in wait.) I told him where to find it in a desperate plea to end the cycle of "I need this lineart" threads that seems to have popped up as of late. I'm VERY impatient. Especially since I joined Nerfhaven, where you get permabanned for asking a question a search would answer.

Now, lineart has been found, 009 is sure to be pleased, can we get this shut down?

What if he asked for pictures, so people would know about his project and at the same time get some feedback about what they think about his project. Or by any chance appears someone with some linearts that aren't avaliable elsewhere.