What's next after the vf-11b?

geepogi

Speculate, speculate, speculate...

If the Gamlin VF-22S is indicative of Yamato having the MD7 licence, I'd love a VA-3 (I know, I know... I'm indescribably odd). Especially the VA-3M from VF-X2. (Which has nothing to do with an MD7 licence, but as long as I'm dreaming why bring logic into the equation?)

Speculate, speculate, speculate...

If the Gamlin VF-22S is indicative of Yamato having the MD7 licence, I'd love a VA-3 (I know, I know... I'm indescribably odd). Especially the VA-3M from VF-X2. (Which has nothing to do with an MD7 licence, but as long as I'm dreaming why bring logic into the equation?)

They did have the VF-X license....but that was some years ago.

If it's all new, and we're probably talking Dynamite(if they are so keen to exploit their possible license)..then maybe it is a VA-3.

That would give them four repaints to exploit (the standard, the two C variants in Dynamite and the M in VF-X2.)

after the VF-11B- they should just make an announcement for what's next. This waiting and speculating is killing the fanbase.

Heh they haven't even announced if they have got the MD7 license as well as any other M7 related licenses yet... so either they are building up to a grand announcement, or they just wanna make us squirm :p

• 2 weeks later...

was reading on the vf-0d the other day

and i just noticed that it was fixed-wing.

will this, aside from the two-seater

configuration, give yamato a hard

time in engineering a PT vf-0d?

anyway, is there any news or

scoop on what the next non-vf-1?

i have already accepted that it

is the vf-0d and not the vf-4. :(

VF-19S?? Please??

VF-5000 or the VF-19P.

Doesn't Bandai still has the license on Macross 7 since they released a VF-19S albeit terrible in design and transformation which is why I didn't get it, and since they didn't make a VF-5000 or VF-19P and considering Yamato is putting out the VF-22S Gamlin type from Dynamte 7, it's possible that they would do that since Bandai did not get on the bandwaqon of making Dynamite 7 toys and we also might be getting a preview of the VF-11C. B))

Why do I get this feeling... you know... Graham lol'ing like a maniac in background while reading our guesses?

Yeah, THOSE evil lol's...

:huh:

Well we have the VT-1 and the VF-22 in the next couple of months. Then in the fall we will have the VE-1 and the Phalanx destroid. Not to mention the GNUs. Frankly my wallet could take a break for a while (or I need a new infusion of cash either or :lol: ). Still would love to get a VF-4 and a VF-0D and I imagine we will see some more announcements in June after the VF-22 Gamlin comes out IMO.

Armor for the new 1/60 VF-1's isn't an if but a when.

I really hope they come out with a VF-11C and it should come with both standard and atmospheric fastpacks.

...and Protect Armor

And a VF-11D Jamming Bird

And yes VF-17's with fastpacks (Cause they look so badass with them on in battroid mode)

And if they do 17's they damn well better figure out a way to store the gunpod inside the leg along with the beam adapter.

Edited by thankheaven

If yamato want to get picky they can prob do a VF-17 under the M+ licence, if i remember rightly you see the shadows of two VF-17 flying toward new edward test base at the start of the series.....its a stretch i know by they could use that excuse :)

would love a VF-17 in fighter mode for me, if i had the money to buy it right now :(