It was available on toysrus.com earlier this morning.

I got one from here and it's still available.

https://www.gohastings.com/mobile/catalog/product.jsp?productId=15364898&sku=298847394&departmentName=TRENDS&productVariantId=21145097&quantity=1

You're a prince. Thanks...

^Oh man, I might have to buy that Ripley.

The power loader does look amazing, but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I'd also love a renewal of Hicks just so I can have one.

-b.

I remember once Kenner in the early 90s produced action figures based on Operation Aliens. was it based on a comic or an animated series ?

Neither and both. The figures went into production with the assumption that a supporting cartoon and comic series would be made, but it never got off the planning stages. The closest they got were mini comics bundled with the figures which were hilarious in their own right since they make mention of the second film and apparently all the marines made it out alive. :)

why would there be an alien king? there's no such thing as a king bee or a king ant.

Yes this is true and were exactly my thoughts when I first heard about it but then seeing the statue itself I quickly stopped caring about that little detail.

But hey you never know how Alien species can differ in certain aspects..

Edited by spanner