• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm in for both of those...

A random question for fans of the first Predator movie: I can't believe I never really thought about this after having seen this so many times, but I recently started to wonder where exactly are Dutch's teammates keeping their ammo? Mac might be the only exception, as he has pouches all over his vest and a belt-carried ammo box.  Anybody (or any site) ever attempted to extrapolate how many rounds are fired by each person throughout the movie and then determine how many magazines each person should be carrying? I know it's an overly picky thought, but it's not going to diminish my love for the movie in any way.

That's one of the things that bugs me about action movies, when the heroes fire high round counts but are not shown carrying spare ammo  and never or seldom shown reloading. And if they do have mag pouches on their vests, they are obviously empty. And don't get me started on plate carriers without plates.....LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's a creative use of that Marine body... I suppose I will be trying to get this. Really wish some of the other Marines would agree to let their likenesses be used.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/25/2017 at 11:21 AM, Mommar said:

That's cool but they've already delayed the Predator and Alien releases from the Coin-Op collection.  When will Dutch and Linn actually be released?

I’m not sure but I’m definitely buying Dutch and Linn.  Although I might be tempted to get the arcade Aliens and Predators as well.  Damn NECA.

Edited by sh9000

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not too sure how to feel about this. Predator was an already OP alien, that was the point, they hunted more worthless species, like humans, for sport. Now they are upgrading even more and hybridizing themselves? Okay I guess?

This is my problem with a lot of these franchises, they all feel like they have to continuously step their game up, and upgrade their monster. This movie would be fine if it were one OG Predator like in the original Arnold film. Plenty powerful enough, plenty of gadgets, plenty enough challenge for humans using modern weapons and tech.

If they want to upgrade and change these stupid Predators so much move these movies into the god damn future so they can finally square off against Colonial Marines in live action, then the Predator would have something to worry about.

Looks good, bigger than I expected but I have no idea whats going on really. I just expect good thrilling action like the previous films. I hold Predator at a lower standard than the ALIEN films which have been falling short after 1986.

I think what made the original film the best was casting Arnold in it plus it has some awesome quotable lines too. Seriously, 1980s movie had the best quotable lines of any decade of film.

Edited by TangledThorns

• 3 weeks later...