The King is strictly a cash grabbing move but hey; if you love the Xenomorph like I do it gets a pass...

That depiction of Jones the cat is as horrifying as the Xenomorph lol...

That depiction of Jones the cat is as horrifying as the Xenomorph lol...

so they can sculpt perfect, photo-realistic recreations of peoples' faces, but they cant sculpt a cat. :rolleyes:

I don't think there's a way to make alien not wired. The face hugger rapes people with en extending dong and the full grown alien has a giant penis on the back of its head, that's how it got the nick name "big chap". H.R. was a very detailed yet creepy pervy designer/artist.

I don't think there's a way to make alien not wired. The face hugger rapes people with en extending dong and the full grown alien has a giant penis on the back of its head, that's how it got the nick name "big chap". H.R. was a very detailed yet creepy pervy designer/artist.

He and Ridley stated its a creature that violates and always in some way penetrates you in a horrible way. So there we go :p

I pre-ordered that facehugger, just seemed like it'd be a good gag to have.
But also my ALIENS anniversary crate showed up, kind of some neat stuff but sadly not a lot that I really wanted either. I was hoping for some Weyland/Yutani gear and there weren't any. Instead I got some eggs with little facehuggers, a pop glow in the dark figure of a xenomorph, a hardcover B&W comic book, a metal poster stand from the Japanese promotional poster and of course my box turns into the ATV.

I remember reading the book to Genocide when I was in the 8th grade, just stumbled upon it. The story wasn't bad at all, I kind of liked it. Then a friend of mine a few years later told me he had the comic series and I read it....soooooooo much was taken out cause i think it was only 4 issues long. Very disappointed.