CatShitOne - The Animated Series

yes, there is something decidedly disturbing about watching cute and fuzzy animals [and it's obvious they've tried to make them so] cappin' each other in the brain pan...

I like it, they're so adorable ^_^

• 1 year later...

Looks like it's airing this week. Sadly, I can't watch the youtube page from here in the states. Does anybody know of a good, reliable way around this? Furthermore, have any of the fansub groups mentioned if they'll be picking this up?

EDIT: Forgot the link.

http://www.youtube.com/IDAentertainment#p/u/0/CO9YxPxdKO8

Edited by VT 1010

Apparently it's a movie, and it's being released on Youtube at the end of this week. I'm guessing any attempts to got this out on cinemas fell through or was logistically impossible.

I was just having a conversation about this yesterday with a journalist friend; it seems that the really interesting movies get only small, limited releases. The big movies all have to have huge backing from TV stations and such, so Japan's biggest summer flick this year will probably just be "Odoru Daisousen 3" (based on a popular TV show) which Fuji TV has been advertising for literally MONTHS now, even before it began shooting IIRC.

Meanwhile, I was told Madhouse's new movie "Redline" (http://red-line.jp/index.html) might only be released in about 20 cinemas nationwide. This has been in production for seven years and the media has ignored it completely.

I blame moviegoers who have no interest in watching something new.

Edited by Renato

Just watched it. I must say it is quite impressive. Packy is the bunny willing to take risks while Botasky is the cautious one. They'll save each others hide from the fire.

Cat poo One is a sniper and spotter team tracking some Taliban-like camels who has some hostages. When they started killing one and backup at least 30 mins away they had to act against 15 of them. Rescuing the surviving hostages things get worse when more of the Taliban camels come. Packy orders Bota to bring the principals to the LZ a kilometer away while he distracts the enemy. Bota gets the principals on the LZ popping orange smoke. Packy is alone against all odds until Bota rescues him. Still two against all is bad odds. Until a Hind helicopter gunship saves their naked ass.

i read somewhere sometime ago that bunnies were supposed to represent americans (USA gi)....so should i be questioning why they had a HIND on their side rather than an Apache?

i read somewhere sometime ago that bunnies were supposed to represent americans (USA gi)....so should i be questioning why they had a HIND on their side rather than an Apache?

Cause they don't work for the American military. Directly anyway. Cat Poo One works for a Private Military Company. Meaning they're mercenaries.

The Hind is likely PMC owned.