Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Does Klan Klan really have those bows on her flight suit-boots?? :p

I never found her attractive, no matter the angle. Just not my type of girl.

And yes, Misa does need an updated figure - preferably one that moves, as in Revoltech :)

well :p I think she's hot. and the Meltradi flight suits did have bows on their heels in the show.

and I'd rather they make solid PVC figure, the revies are too small and fall apart too easily.

But great photography of Klan. The 1J from Toynahahahhami I never liked either :(

Is that Misa an old Robotech version?

Pee

the 1/100 toynami's are crap, but they're still better than the MPC's and the old banpresto's; and I got it at a toy show with an out of box kasumi figure for $35. The Misa is an old ARII figure from about '97. they were prebuilt versions of their 15th anniversary kits.. I got it maybe 4 years ago from a little shop in San Francisco's Japan town for about $25. actually the best part was that it came with a little trading card thing in a plastic frame that had minmay in a swimsuit.

...while Alto was on patrol...

...he saw this:

And he didn't blow it away? :) Nice pics - by the by - what did you use for the sky/clouds background?

from a little shop in San Francisco's Japan town

:( Don't say things like that. It reminds me that I don't have a Japan Town, or a China Town, or an anything town in my town...boo hoo... I do have a good Chinese restaurant or two downtown and a couple good sushi places, but nothing more :( waaaaaaaaaah! And only ONE frickin' comic book store in the WHOLE city...

sniff...sniff...

Pete

I have personaly seen Mav's collection, and my jaw simply drop! the dioramas look 100x way better in person! B))

glad you like it bro.. so where are the pictures? :D

i need to take pictures of my new cabinet theme/setup by weekend...

An LFO is no match for a VF.

I'm looking forward to the Eureka Seven movie. And the Macross Frontier retelling movie.

I wonder if Trappar affect Valkyries.

And he didn't blow it away? :) Nice pics - by the by - what did you use for the sky/clouds background?

:( Don't say things like that. It reminds me that I don't have a Japan Town, or a China Town, or an anything town in my town...boo hoo... I do have a good Chinese restaurant or two downtown and a couple good sushi places, but nothing more :( waaaaaaaaaah! And only ONE frickin' comic book store in the WHOLE city...

sniff...sniff...

Pete

And I've only got Little Vietnam... And a single Lone Star Comics. <_< And they don't carry anything anime-related. Used to be a small shop, the Anime Store, but they closed 3 years ago. :(

I like half-gerwalks modes for most of the VFs (legs down, but arms locked) but then I was struck with the realization that most VFs route their arms behind and around their legs... So unless their legs are down, their arms can't be used in an otherwise fighter mode. Except for one VF that is. Introducing the other half gerwalk mode. (Yes I realise I forgot to lower the right arm locking cap. T_T)

img2186s.jpg

img2187.jpg

img2188hva.jpg

I like half-gerwalks modes for most of the VFs (legs down, but arms locked) but then I was struck with the realization that most VFs route their arms behind and around their legs... So unless their legs are down, their arms can't be used in an otherwise fighter mode. Except for one VF that is. Introducing the other half gerwalk mode. (Yes I realise I forgot to lower the right arm locking cap. T_T)

not quite the only one...

IMG_4368.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

hehe. anyways...

I just got a new Destroid. Showed up Monday but I was feeling to lazy to take pics until today.

IMG_4347.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

I don't like to do diorama's So I haven't come up with a better use for the little ground crew than this.

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

and as a random extra, alto can suck it :p

IMG_4366.jpg

If I had a camera, I'd show you that even the 1/48 can do it!

And I'm fairly certain the VF-0 can do it... I mean, if the shoulders don't explode!

oh yeah, raggin' on the poor old VF-0 like it's so cool to do.

too bad you don't have a new camera like me :p

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

subtle reference here, if you can catch it you win a cookie. ^_^