Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

How so?

ummm....like giving us 2 out of 4. The 1st and 2nd release were like dreams come true for Mospeada fans. Fairly $$$, but totally worth it IMHO. AND the fact that we SAW the prototype for the Bartley and then just saw it go "POOF" into vaporware was just sad.

ummm....like giving us 2 out of 4. The 1st and 2nd release were like dreams come true for Mospeada fans. Fairly $$$, but totally worth it IMHO. AND the fact that we SAW the prototype for the Bartley and then just saw it go "POOF" into vaporware was just sad.

I suppose it depends on whether you are a "glass is half full" type of person or "glass is half empty" person. I guess I am a "glass is half full" person since I am glad that we got two awesome toys from Beagle/Toynami.

Thats one more large Ride Armor than Gakken managed to release back when Mospeada originally aired.

Finally opened my Beagle/Toynami Rand. Good god, this thing is beautiful! The engineering is FANTASTIC… the way the arm pistons works is pure genius. The cyclone is deliciously complicated and yet very sturdy. Love it.

Houquet, I miss you now even more :(

Sorry to go OT, but did this Black Friday sale materialize?

Sadly for my wallet, yes.

OK!!!....Got my MegaHouse Yellow today, and I gotta say, it's not a bad little toy. I emphasize the word "little". When you are use to Beagle size, this thing is tiny, lots of little parts that can easily get lost also. BUT having said that, I transformed it first time out, (and it comes with English instructions)....in about 15 minutes. The stand could be a little "tighter". May require just a drop of superglue to hold a permanent display pose. It's a fun little toy for less than $100...the non-helmeted head sculpt is pretty awesome too. One can only think how truly epic a Beagle one would have turned out...... <_< ."sigh"......here are a few quick pics...notice the "Toynami" Logo on the box, in place of the "MegaHouse"....interesting.

post-11393-1259804813_thumb.jpg

post-11393-1259804843_thumb.jpg

post-11393-1259804858_thumb.jpg

post-11393-1259804877_thumb.jpg

post-11393-1259804891_thumb.jpg

post-11393-1259804905_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

From what I've seen, toy companies NEVER release "official" word of any line being killed off. It's much better to just never talk about them again. There's also no real proper venue for an official announcement. They simply omit the line from their future release schedules and that's about as official as it ever gets.

From what I've seen, toy companies NEVER release "official" word of any line being killed off. It's much better to just never talk about them again. There's also no real proper venue for an official announcement. They simply omit the line from their future release schedules and that's about as official as it ever gets.

On Space Station Liberty Kevin McKeever says he dose not believe MegaHouse is marking the ride armors anymore.

Seems like only time would tell if MH will continue or not. They did have the dark ride armor for sale recently on rt.com, but I don't know if that was a new release or not. I'm gonna assume that they aren't till I see a new ride armor. Hope for the best, but expect the worst, I guess.

Arthurius, I posted pics on my site of the Aoshima Tread next to the Bandai 1/60 DX Ozma... there are also size comparisons of the 1/60 VF-25 and the 1/48 in different posts. Between the two you should be able to get some sort of a feel while you wait for someone to take that pic for you.

I guess the link I'm posting is very exciting news for us Mospeada fans!!!!

There is one important problem because the company involved (T-Rex), is the same company that made the limited accesories for the Beagle mospeada and the 1/60 v2 VF-1 Yamatos. Accesories only available at Wonderfest

Articulated Mint figure by T-Rex?

I'm completely iliterate when it comes to Japanese but the text below the last picture mentions something about CM's (anyone care to translate?):

ふと横にあるフィグマのレイカちゃん見てあまりの美しさに落ち込む…。

そしてヤコログさんとこのCM'sのトレフィグのレビュー見てそこそこ可愛いのにまた凹む。

道は険しい。というかもう挫折しそう。

Judging by the size of the head in the first picture against the tools and keyboard it's bigger than the CM's figures, so it could be 1/10 and go along with Beagle figures.

Mospeada not dead :lol:

I'm not seeing anything on this link! h e l p p l e a s e

I got my trading figures and it's one full set with the chase as expected. Not quite as nice as the Macross sets (although I think some of the figures come with the exact same stands) but pretty much on par with other trading figure sets I own or have handled. My Houquet doesn't stand well without support.

Now I just have to eventually pick up the rest of the CM stuff to have in scale. I'm not going to lie, I'm totally not looking forward to that <_<

I got my trading figures and it's one full set with the chase as expected. Not quite as nice as the Macross sets (although I think some of the figures come with the exact same stands) but pretty much on par with other trading figure sets I own or have handled. My Houquet doesn't stand well without support.

Now I just have to eventually pick up the rest of the CM stuff to have in scale. I'm not going to lie, I'm totally not looking forward to that <_<

PICS!!!!!!

Was the T-Rex Annie figure just a joke or something? I still cannot find pics on that link . . .

The pics were there. They must have removed them for some reason (I hope it wasn't a legal one). Not much to see, actually. Just the face and a rough sculpt of the torso with a Revo joint on one shoulder. I wonder if somebody here grabbed those pics, but it looked like the figure was still a long way off.

Yeah - If someone grabbed the annie figure pics post them!

Let's see some pics of those CMs figures too . . .

I didn't grab the pics :wacko:

It was still a rough sculpt so I was waiting for more updates!! The link I posted was update #31, and now it's gone :ph34r:

Does anyone have any links to what a completely dis-assembled Beagle Mospeada looks like? Especially the head with helmet parts.

There was a post a while back showing one in bits for painting/weathering but I can't locate it anymore :(.

That was Yacolog's log... I'm not that great at navigating his site. But he had the production sample with the screw holes and everything... so it was easy for him to customize.

Yeah I'm sure it was Yacolog's site but couldn't find it there either.

You wouldn't know how the helmet comes apart would you? Looks like the back piece slides off but I couldn't get it to budge :unsure:

Yeah I'm sure it was Yacolog's site but couldn't find it there either.

You wouldn't know how the helmet comes apart would you? Looks like the back piece slides off but I couldn't get it to budge :unsure:

I tried... it's glued together... you have to pop it. I already messed up one set I dont know if I want to do that again with an expensive out of production toy :(