Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Why do i get the feeling that after the MPC shadow Beta, it's pretty much over for new mospeada toys?

(not including many clear and metalic versions of CM's ride armor's)

Is there anything down the road :( ?

I haven't heard a peep. I'd expect a Shadow/Dark/Beta/Tread from Toynami/Aoshima, but think that's about it.

I wonder just how well Megahouse fared in all this, there was a good time in between the Beagle, and the CM wasn't taking all the competition either right?

So what's their excuse? I bought every single one of their regular releases, and left in the corner with no blondie..

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

So what's their excuse? I bought every single one of their regular releases, and left in the corner with no blondie..

Yeah!!! What happened to blondie???? I also bought all Megahouse's releases, Beagle Stick and Ley and I'm left with no blondie <_<

That's one of the things I loved most of Mospeada, being from South America myself. Most heroes back then (and even today) in mainstream science fiction where from the US or Japan.

Starship Troopers is the only other one that comes to mind.

Why do i get the feeling that after the MPC shadow Beta, it's pretty much over for new mospeada toys?

(not including many clear and metalic versions of CM's ride armor's)

Is there anything down the road :( ?

The sad thing is that you might be right. Aside from derivatives of the Shadow Fighter (S.C. characters) , I dont see much comming out. I'd love to have some of the warships, or the "Synchro Tank" thing. Thats one of the things I hope in a future release of Robotech shows , products along the lines of the Alphas Betas and Cyclone really appeal to me.

Yep, unless CMs does some mold milking I'm pretty sure we're done with Mospeada. Toynami seems pretty disinterested in making Shadow Chronicles toys. They were supposed to release superposeables and Imen at some point and instead all that's going to come out are two limited edition repaints of existing Alpha toys and MAYBE a Beta (and fan feedback on that Beta was icy cold when Tommy asked about it at Comic-con).

As a fan who has almost all the MPCs I do not want that Maia - or whatever her name was - Pink Alpha. She was so trite and so shallow I could not wait for her to be off-screen. No thanks. They should leave it on the junk heap.

I do no think a lot of RB or Mospeada fans want more repaints of characters we care nothing about.

We have enough Alphas and Betas (unless yamato does a 1/60 legioss, then game on)

Now that CMs and Megahouse are done, Toynami should:

Resurrect the Red Cyclone design and see if it can be produced - it will sell. Then you will have funding for Lancer.

Then try the Invid Command ship 1/55th in 3 variations. That will sell as an MPC. QC should be easier as its non-transformable . . .

YES, YES, YES!!! WHAT HE SAID!!.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I have ENOUGH "good guy" stuff! CHILL OUT ON THAT TIP! BAD GUYS! Masterpiece or WHATEVER! WE WILL BUY IT!!! :lol:..............oops, well, finish Rook and Lancer's bikes, then chill out on the good guys thing....

Edited by derex3592

I wonder just how well Megahouse fared in all this, there was a good time in between the Beagle, and the CM wasn't taking all the competition either right?

I feel that. The Megahouse MOSPEADAs where my preference as well and I feel totally ripped off. I suppose they only did what required little to no retooling/sculpting and then just gave up the ghost. It's a pity because they look really nice in armor mode and are still highly functional/playable.

They should have never have let so many companies make the the toys for mospeada at once.... whilst i admit nabbing from all offerings, darn saturation killed it...

*still crying in a corner over beagle fuke being so close yet so far..*

I want:

Beagle Fuke

Beagle Yellow

Beagle Shinobu (sorry if I'm remembering her name wrong)

Bealge/Toynami Super Cyclone (from Shadow Chronicles, based on unused MOSPEADA dubbed "Devastator Cyclone" in the old RPGs)

and

All the MOSPEADA spaceships (Garfish, etc) done in the Hasbro Titanium series scale and style, at a reasonable price (love to get that Garfish model that's out there, but $150 is a lot... then again, there's not really anything else coming out anymore...)

yippee.....can't wait to PO Fuke.....

oh wait....crap......i forgot......it's not coming out???? :unsure:

:( ....i checked this thread everyday without fail and somehow it manages to survive and stays on the first page of the "anime & science fiction" sub-forum...

which raises my hopes that somehow, someway fuke survived beagle's cruel decision and someone was posting the updates here....only to find....

We have enough Alphas and Betas (unless yamato does a 1/60 legioss, then game on)

Okay !!!Thats it!!! Im calling you out!!! Sir , you are a scoundrel!!! This is worst than insulting someones mother!! How dare you say we have enough Betas!!! There is no such thing as too many Betas!!! If we had eleventie-billion-and-threeve Betas it wouldnt be enough and we would still have to list it as an endangered species!!!!! Dont you know that Betas are just like a baked potatoe? You never know when you want another, so you put on in the queue to be ready just in case!!! Betas are the things that gods dream of!!! The day that we will cure cancer will because Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer! The only way to make Chuck Norris cry is to steal his Beta, and we know that no person is tuely able to beat Chuck Norris!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!

<storms out of room, slams door shut and gets on cell phone> "Chuck? Hey, I just ran into someone that just talked about your mother AND they said they were going to take your Beta too!!!! You'll be right over? Great!!!!"

The Garfish is a model, so showing it in pieces beside something else won't help you much. Its wrapped up pretty well and I do not think I'll be unwrapping it soon. I believe the size is listed somewhere on MW. I will look for the length in inches later today.

Here are some pics of it built - now you can see why I had to have it . . .

post-8486-1253278847_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1253278947_thumb.jpg

The Garfish is a model, so showing it in pieces beside something else won't help you much. Its wrapped up pretty well and I do not think I'll be unwrapping it soon. I believe the size is listed somewhere on MW. I will look for the length in inches later today.

That is "bootiefull"!! I wish I had the budget to get one. Did it come with the fighters too or are they part of some other product? Is there a website that covers this product?

yippee.....can't wait to PO Fuke.....

oh wait....crap......i forgot......it's not coming out???? :unsure:

:( ....i checked this thread everyday without fail and somehow it manages to survive and stays on the first page of the "anime & science fiction" sub-forum...

which raises my hopes that somehow, someway fuke survived beagle's cruel decision and someone was posting the updates here....only to find....

Okay, its time for me to unfirl the banner of mecha righteousness for the cause!

I

WANT

MY

RED BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

I

WANT

MY

You all gotta understand Whamhammer when unfurls this banner. You could kind of say last time he did this it worked. He did it on RT.com for the beta so long, it became a standard shout. :)

Keep it up Whamhammer!

I

WANT

MY

We got a different tradition here on the MW boards.

If you really want something damn near impossible to get made, you have to make it your avatar and keep it there until the pooch finally gets released.

Through hell or high water, though months or years may pass, you keep that Fuke prototype as your avatar no matter what.

It may take a long, LONG time. But it eventually works.

* It worked for UN Spacy and the FP'ed version of the YF-19.

* And it worked for me and the Toynami Beta (Hell, I kept the ol' "Build It." avatar even after the initial CM Tread release).

I'm surprised after all these months and all these complaints that no one's picked up the Fuke prototype "cross" and made it their personal avatar.

Edited by Mog

Man I want those little Alpha/Betas! I'd buy just those as recasts in a heartbeat!

Hey, since Graham is meeting with the Yamato guys in a few days to propose a list of MW's favorite Macross transforming mecha to be made in 1/60 scale (linky), I was thinking on opening a poll here at the "other anime" section to gauge interest in Yamato doing a new Legioss/TREAD combo.

The options would be something in the lines of:

-Yes, please Yamato, I swear I'll preorder multiples of each variant!!!

-Nah! I'll wait for Bandai to make a decent DX version. They have far more craft and experience.

-What the heck is that Mospeada you guys keep talking about?

What do you guys think?