Yamato 1/60 v.2 Cannon Fodder

ff95gj

• 3 weeks later...
This picture is a modified skull squadron picture, as there is no official color lineart for the DYRL standard VF1A (the one in Entertainment Bible 52 sports a TV head, so...). Looking at the movie, in one scene the 1A battroid can be clearly seen and has the black stripes as shown above (but is also white and not brown around the leg intakes...)

Here's another DYRL CF 1A in fighter mode preparing to load with Super fast pack. Note the arrow on the head is green color, they have unique green arrow sorta like marking on the fast pack as well. ^_^

post-611-1245251392_thumb.jpg

wow good observation at that!

ya in DYRL they had at least skull, apollo and angel squadrons (quoted by misa hayase herself)

i really wonder how the appollo and angel color schemes are really like

would yamato do them?

i would definitely sucker up and buy them, just to complement my skull squadron

i really wonder how the appollo and angel color schemes are really like

would yamato do them?

Good thought, also makes you wonder if the leaders of those teams also have 1S?

Also in which team did the 1J with armour slot in?

Good thought, also makes you wonder if the leaders of those teams also have 1S?

Also in which team did the 1J with armour slot in?

ya this is surely worth a short discussion...

somehow i think the 1Js are the leaders for base defense (hence the GBP armor),

while 1S are leaders for strike/attack teams (hence the strike/super parts)

whadya guys think? :D

ya this is surely worth a short discussion...

somehow i think the 1Js are the leaders for base defense (hence the GBP armor),

while 1S are leaders for strike/attack teams (hence the strike/super parts)

whadya guys think? :D

In DYRL I always saw the 1J as a stand alone commondo unit. Like your elite pilot yet rogue hero unit, that went into missions alone to wreck havoc.

My issue with the 1S is the production usuage of it. It makes more sense to have all the VF equiped with heads that have 4 laser barrels, instead of one like the 1A. Other than that, for me it stays a custom mod for the top of the teams.

In DYRL I always saw the 1J as a stand alone commondo unit. Like your elite pilot yet rogue hero unit, that went into missions alone to wreck havoc.

My issue with the 1S is the production usuage of it. It makes more sense to have all the VF equiped with heads that have 4 laser barrels, instead of one like the 1A. Other than that, for me it stays a custom mod for the top of the teams.

I think I read that besides the head, the S-type is better all across in terms of parts.

And yes, that should mean more expensive. And better let some pilots die than buying them a better valk.

I think I read that besides the head, the S-type is better all across in terms of parts.

And yes, that should mean more expensive. And better let some pilots die than buying them a better valk.

So if Kakizaki had a 1S in the series, which is faster, he would have survived? :p

Now that you mention it, yeah.... I wonder why this is so as well.... did they consult the Hory Froating Head or was it a case of simple memory error, just like the orange UN spacy symbol on the GNU VF-11 and how they almost almost made the same mistake on the 1/60 VF-11 if not for Graham-sama's intervention...... Hm... maybe Graham-sama can help to shed some light on this case instead.

Anyways, having said that, i'm not too bothered by this, just found it strange that Yamato had it nailed at the prototype, but made the change subsequently.

Now that you mention it, yeah.... I wonder why this is so as well.... did they consult the Hory Froating Head or was it a case of simple memory error, just like the orange UN spacy symbol on the GNU VF-11 and how they almost almost made the same mistake on the 1/60 VF-11 if not for Graham-sama's intervention...... Hm... maybe Graham-sama can help to shed some light on this case instead.

Anyways, having said that, i'm not too bothered by this, just found it strange that Yamato had it nailed at the prototype, but made the change subsequently.

[/quote

That's why they always keep the statement, "actual product might losok different than what it shows in pictures blah blah blah...."

Anyway, I do find that the white stripes are not supposed to have on the wing unless they have it on the chest too.