bandai dx 1/60 photos with other 1/60s

arrow

I actually have another comment (surprise surprise)... I'm looking at that pic posted above with the v.1 and v.2 1/60s and...

Why are the v.1 1/60s so much smaller in battroid mode? In fighter mode they're pretty well matched...so why all of a sudden are the battroids so tiny?

Pete

Let me edit this (I have to, have kept quiet for so long about this, but after seeing the "thing" in person...)

"The DX pilot looks pathetic compares to the others"

Quick! Somebody take a picture of DX Ozma with Bandai Basara and Chunky Munky Hikaru to make Bandai feel better :)

Pete

Quick! Somebody take a picture of DX Ozma with Bandai Basara and Chunky Munky Hikaru to make Bandai feel better :)

Pete

C'mon, if looking at what you did in preschool makes you happy, then you've learned close to nothing through the years!! Bandai needs to catch up with the times...

Here's one of the S-types... yes, there's a 1/65 in the mix :p

post-322-1231496120_thumb.jpg

post-322-1231496239_thumb.jpg

Wow, looking at the battroid pics, you can see how the cockpit area decreases in size through out the evolution of the VF.

If you can please take another pic and include the 1/48. I think it should be retconned like the VF-11, per re-specs of SK.