• No
    • Meh, it's okay I guess.
  2. 2. Will you buy any DX VF-25's?

• Yes, Alto's VF-25F
    • Yes, Ozma's VF-25S
    • Yes, Michael's VF-25G
    • Yes, Luca's RVF-25
    • None
  3. 3. Which do you preffer, boobs or ass?

• Boobies,...yummie
    • Ass FTW!!1

maxl6.jpg

Vostok 7

^Ive seen that before...

|

And, with the co-founder participating, I don't see a mod lock any time soon...

Graham, I say... Memory foam with a silicon shell. :D

And, as I often say, "F-14s are like Pamela Anderson's boobs: They're a bit too big, and they need so much maintenance, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate them!"

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

Planes that transform into breasts? :huh: Well, to tell you the truth, my whole wallet would disappear for that. :lol:

BTW, 34C=EPIC WIN SAUCE

Its sorta like how when Megatron transformed into a gun, other people had to hold him. Now when your VF-1 transforms... :D

ttiwwopaa1.gif

I keed I keed. B))

How come MW has over 8000 members and only 127 of them voted in my poll? Graham, Is there any way for the forum to automatically send an e-mail to each member telling them to vote? We might be able to answer one the most important questions mankind has ever ventured to find the answer to. I mean it's right up there with "What's the meaning of life, Why aren't bananas straight, Would women leave a slimy trail if they had no legs" don't you think?

Edited by Dante74

I imagine many people prefer to wait until they have hands-on experience with the toy before they vote.

I have hands-on experience... Just not with the toy... ;)

I'm thinking This Thread Is Worthless Without This

Disclaimer: The above is somewhat Risque, and I'm only linking it, in hopes that I don't get banned for it. It's all over the place (Linked, of course) in Fan Works...

Secondary Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of small children.

might as well... B))

1. meh

2. YES MAYBE, VF-25G. hope i can get to handle one (F or S) first before i can be 100% sure.

3. ASS! there's just more views/angles to appreciate it in. and a grrrrl can still look hot w/ small (.)(.) but w/ a nice tight a$$ compared to someone w/ BIG ones w/ no a$$. ^_^ ... and thanks to whoever invented the THONG.

Edited by m0n5t3r

i havent answered the poll because Im still torn. I THINK Im gonna get an Alto, just to see what I think. but Im bummed it doesnt deem the same sorta scal;e as the Yamatos. On the OTHER hand, its my only shot at a vaguly in scale Messiah for some time to come, so I.....gah i just dont know!

oh, and boobs all the way. My wife is a 34E. Just sayin ;)

I know I'm totally in the minority here, but I wasn't really impressed with the VF-25 design, except for fighter mode. The heads and bodies look too insect-like for my tastes. I think Kawamori's previous Valk designs are great, but I'm not digging the VF-25, so I wasn't planning on buying any of the DX figures, especially at Yamato prices. I may pick up the 1/100's and leave those in fighter mode if they turn out good. For those that like the DX's, I have to say that Bandai definitely could have done better. Alot of you were really looking forward to these toys, and I think that for what Bandai is asking for them, they aren't worth it. Still, if you have to have a VF-25 toy, you won't have a choice. It would be nice if Yamato could get a chance at making a VF-25 toy someday, but that may never happen since Bandai has the license. With so much Macross stuff from Yamato and the Mospeada stuff from Beagle/Toynami coming out as it is, I could care less about these anyway.

Edited by sidearmsalpha

No [ 39 ] [29.55%]

None [ 49 ] [23.56%]

LMMFAO...that means that there's some of you out there who don't like it, but are still buying it anyways.

-Kyp

Are you serious?

Look at the absolute values, not the percentages. The percentage is smaller because there were votes being divided amongst a larger number of choices. >_> So the truth is, there are some people who like it or have said meh, but aren't buying any because its probably not worth the price tag. That is not so hard to believe.