Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Lineart time:

001wj9qf9.th.jpgthpix.gif gadessakj4cb7.th.jpgthpix.gifoovtl0wy0.th.jpgthpix.gif 002hv9sa6.th.jpgthpix.gif

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5803/005oe1.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8033/006pa1.jpg

And just in time for episode 8. Louise wearing that dress to the party....I think I'm gonna need a few...dozen wine bottles to even consider hittin that. That's just a hideous dress.

The last three picks aren't opening up

Finally...........Team Patrick is back in full effect bitchez, but wait a second, maybe over these past four years the AEU ace has become a serious individual who isn't a goofball anymore and we're going to have to rely on Tieria for our comic relief........what am I saying it's patrick we're talking about.

I was hoping Patrick popped out of nowhere in the last eps and punched that A-laws Major's , lights out :) (don't remember name... guy with purple bowl cut) for trying to press his beloved Colonel's buttons, but alas it didn't happen.

Any ideas on who will pilot the O-rizer (or O-riser)? I think it'll be Saji, as he serves no other purpose then being a piece of fail XD.

Any ideas on who will pilot the O-rizer (or O-riser)? I think it'll be Saji, as he serves no other purpose then being a piece of fail XD.

No idea. An ad from last month seemed to indicate that the unit was unmanned. That "cockpit" area was called a sensor so it may be an UAV or a remote-controlled craft.

We need some more live streams....Streams are getting more congested every week.

-Great, Innovators can talk to each other wirelessly...

-And Milenia asks "that" question again...to Al and Marie... screams "I was right!"

-Tieria has a head-Lockon

-Feldt isn't happy with Marie around...

-Revive and Gadesa makes it's appearance..... as does Patrick. first words out of his mouth? "TAISA!!!!!!!". He wants to protect his "Taisa". LOL

-Louise gets Soma's Ahead. Evil white hair guy who's name escapes me decides to give it to her.

-Feldt apologises to Marie

-Ian is heading back to get 0-Raizer. Milenia is gonna subbing for Ian.

-Party! Louise talks to Ribbons. I still say she looks hideous in that dress.

-Tieria in a dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he/she/it is dancing with Ribbons. Ribbons talks to Tieria about the plan and CB. Reveals that Ribbons hacked VEDA. Fanboys and fanartists go crazy with cross-dressing pics!

-Louise spots Setsuna. They have a little talk. Louise has one of her seizures.

-Billy spots Louise talking to Setsuna.

-Tieria tries to kill Ribbons, Healing Care or whatever its name is shots Tieria's gun away. Cover is blown, time to go.

-Epilogue 2- 00 and Seravee run into Arche. Face off!

-Next week: 00+Seravee vs. Arche. Launch back into space.

I still got Zeta vibe here:

Ribbons -> Paptimus Sirocco

Ali -> Yazan

Louise -> Sarah

So we got an innovator revive revival for the Gadessa pilot. Super soldier with quantum brainwaves can communicate each other with "brain-talk"

:huh:

We need some more live streams....Streams are getting more congested every week.

-Tieria in a dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he/she/it is dancing with Ribbons. Ribbons talks to Tieria about the plan and CB. Reveals that Ribbons hacked VEDA. Fanboys and fanartists go crazy with cross-dressing pics!

WTF!!!??? So this IS Tieria? :ph34r:

15nu5nc.jpg

Ali -> Yazan

Louise -> Sarah

So we got an innovator revive revival for the Gadessa pilot. Super soldier with quantum brainwaves can communicate each other with "brain-talk"

Maybe 00 is a alternate sequel to Macross Frontier where part of humanity have the fold-communications implant installed and called "Innovators". :lol:

The gender changes between Regina and Tiera is making me confused. WTF is happening? Why do they swap genders? :huh:

The mystery to Aeolia's plan is confused even more. :wacko: Now seems the original plan was to bring mankind into space but is it? Or is this just Ribbon's plan as a rogue innovator? It would seem TRANS-AM wasn't originally part of the plan and something Aeolia sneaked in. Confusion.

Ali -> Yazan

Louise -> Sarah

This got me thinking...if Innovators can talk with one another "wirelessly" are we gonna be seeing Bits/Funnels based weapon systems for some mobile suits in future episodes, then? :huh:

This got me thinking...if Innovators can talk with one another "wirelessly" are we gonna be seeing Bits/Funnels based weapon systems for some mobile suits in future episodes, then? :huh:

*cough* fang *cough*

The gender changes between Regina and Tiera is making me confused. WTF is happening? Why do they swap genders? :huh:

They didn't change gender lol. I think Tieria is "borrowing" Sumeragi 0.0 for a while....... :lol:

On that note... Sumeragi seems a bit saggier in season 2, still HOT though, but just not as plump and juicy :)

That's called "4 years of letting yourself go". Although, Ian didn't seem to mind her in that small uniform. :lol:

Oh yeah. We did see that in Season 1 on Ali's stolen Gundam. Hope we see that on Ali's new ride although from the looks of things...Ali's Archee seems to be a close combat unit.

AFAIK Archee are equipped with GN fangs, I think I read it on the description.

i wonder.. if regene regetta is the female version of tieria and healing care is the female version of livonze (ribbons), is there a male version of revive revival?

i wonder.. if regene regetta is the female version of tieria and healing care is the female version of livonze (ribbons), is there a male version of revive revival?

A blog posted an interview transcript and it mentioned that all Innovators are neutral (gender-wise). So there's no real male or female version.

That blog also mentioned a new weapon by the name of "

".

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/ea861e...5810663ef0e2ccb

Other bits:

-Innovators are neutral. Therefore, they really can go one way or another. Maybe that's why Tieria really didn't seem to mind the women's clothes.

-Ribbons is extremely obedient/faithful to Aeolia.

-The Innovators were created to guide humanity into space.

The bottom line is that because of the "Space Century" the Earth isn't all mixed up.

-The new A-Laws/Innovators suit that will appear in episode 10 is the "Memento Mori."

-Apparently the Memento Mori was Corner's "parting gift" (supposedly this was mentioned in the third novel but it wasn't in the summary as far as I could tell)

-And Gundam Ace announced the title of episode 13: "The Battle to Capture the Memento Mori"

Some other stuff from the blog:

Furuya made a comment about having said the line about returning Veda-access-privilege "very erotically."

Everyone applauded when Patrick's VA returned for the episode 8 recording session since he's the most popular.

I think I watched the first episode of this series on SciFi last night. I saw Mobile Suit Gundam in the program listings and thought maybe it was the first series. I was pleasantly surprised to see it's the most recent Gundam series. I look forward to watching this one all the way through.

-Looks they 4 years of no Fangs have dulled their reactions. Seravee gets caught off guard easily.

-Setsuna recognizes Ali instantly and vice versa.

-Arche takes out Seravee's bazookas

-Seravee is hiding hands in his GN cannons with beam sabers. Kinda like Big-O

-Andrei did a little lookup on Louise. He is interested in her.

-Sumeragi orders Plotmey to prep for return to space.

-A-LAWS are planning to net CB.

-Apparently A-LAWS know about Trans-Am now.

-Neil Dylandy was saved from the blast cuz he went for a balloon for his sis. Setsuna's comrade was the suicide bomber the day Neil's family died.

-Lyle wasn't with the family on their outing.

-Billy recognizes Grah...Mr. Bushido.

-Mr. Bushido wants Billy to soup up his Ahead.

-LOL....Haro is rolling down the hallway.

-00 is on Stand-by. Arios, Seravee, and Cherudim are plugged into Plotmey. All 3 go Trans-AM. Maximize field strength and speed.

-Gadesa tries to knock Plotmey off course, with little effect.

-A-LAWS were waiting at the exit point. 00 was waiting for them.

-Katie sends a message to Sumeragi. Apparently, they were classmates.

-A-LAWS boss isn't pleased with the Innovators' entering into this.

-0-Raizer and Ian's wife Linda intro

WOW!!!!

:wub:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2031.jpg

:wub:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2032.jpg

I just know Patrick wouldn't mind having a copy of th second pic. :p

ALSO......Is this dude ageless or what? :o:huh: AND he's supposed to be older than Sumeragi/Kujo and even Kati. :rolleyes:

Episode 9:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2031.jpg

Episode 2:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2011.jpg

BTW.....This Sumeragi vs. Kati dynamic reminds me a lot of Seed (Murrue VS. Natariel) and Seed Destiny (Murrue VS. Thalia). I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. :p But despite that I hope we see to get bouncing boobies in 00 ala Seed. :D

Edited by grss1982

Ali, he's back

and dealing two Gundams is not a problem for him, thats one badass villain there.

Wow, awesome beam hax from Gadessa beam bazooka :ph34r: He can reach atmospheric ceiling with no problem.

Did Setsuna throw a beam scythe to the A-LAWS space cruiser or just a fancy beam shot?