Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

This is kind of a VA joke rather than a full Frontier pic, they are all characters voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura, can you name them all? Aside from Alto, of course.

yuuichinakamuracharacte.jpg

Oh well, the pic is still lacking Iceman from BASQUASH...

Left to Right

??? from Shugo Chara

Both Grahams from Gundam 00

Alto from Frontier

Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad (the girl (Nagisa from Clannad as well) is not voiced by Yuuichi by the way)

No clue on the last one is.

Edited by shiroikaze

This is kind of a VA joke rather than a full Frontier pic, they are all characters voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura, can you name them all? Aside from Alto, of course.

yuuichinakamuracharacte.jpg

Oh well, the pic is still lacking Iceman from BASQUASH...

I know Tomoya... Actually just finished Clannad After Story today.

Says the dude with the bouncing boobs avatar Heh heh heh :lol::rolleyes:

They bring out inspiration from people. Sheryl said so herself......Well, at lest thats the story am sticking with :ph34r::lol:

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Mr. Aruto Bushido, hehehe... B))

(From Daanboru)

Kronnang your avatar almost made crapped in my pants from laughing fortunate for me I only got away with a fart. exxxcellent choice. :lol:

Kronnang your avatar almost made crapped in my pants from laughing fortunate for me I only got away with a fart. exxxcellent choice. :lol:

Thats the best damn avatar yet, next to Jasonc "OL'Sourpuss" one! :lol:

Thats the best damn avatar yet, next to Jasonc "OL'Sourpuss" one! :lol:

Wow thanks, hehehe... I'm glad you liked it. Here's my piece of fan art where that avatar came from... (Wait until you see Smithers, hehehe...). :lol:

post-7862-1238652731_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Wow thanks, hehehe... I'm glad you liked it. Here's my piece of fan art where that avatar came from... (Wait until you see Smithers, hehehe...). :lol:

For some reason I'm picturing him as Grace. :lol:

I always liked Sheryl/Ranka duets

post-1202-1238799886_thumb.jpg

While Valentine's Day has long since passed, it appears to be Barentan now.

post-1202-1238799947_thumb.jpg

As much as I like Ranka, Sheryl does lend herself better to pinup noseart. Though who Shery Lnome is is anyone's guess. A little ecchi, but about as revealing as the original, anatomy-wise.

post-1202-1238799424_thumb.jpg

Hardly. She just appeals more to the art's "baser" interests. ^_^

Though speaking of emblazoning, which one of you owns this one. :lol:

post-1202-1238836601_thumb.jpg

I wish... that looks so awesome though.

Though I'd hate to think what a miss it probably looks like in Battroid mode. Placement could be more logical, but it's meant for fighter display anyway. Though now that I think about it, it looks like she's sitting on the Battroid nape. Wow.....

Hardly. She just appeals more to the art's "baser" interests. ^_^

Though speaking of emblazoning, which one of you owns this one. :lol:

post-1202-1238836601_thumb.jpg

I suddenly have the distinct urge to BE a 1:72 scale VF-25.

I don't think ANY valkyrie from any previous Macross series ever had so much fun as the 25.

Pete

Though I'd hate to think what a miss it probably looks like in Battroid mode. Placement could be more logical, but it's meant for fighter display anyway. Though now that I think about it, it looks like she's sitting on the Battroid nape. Wow.....

Or rather sitting on its face...

It's been awhile, does the VF-25's head actually face aft in fighter mood? If so than that image takes on a whole new meaning.

Yeah, I'm sure all the others are crying because they don't have Sheryl gaudily plastered all over them. ^_^

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

It's been awhile, does the VF-25's head actually face aft in fighter mood? If so than that image takes on a whole new meaning.

Yeah, I'm sure all the others are crying because they don't have Sheryl gaudily plastered all over them. ^_^

That's not the only aft it's facing ;)

Edited by shiroikaze

I'll admit it does look like it faces aft... That would make it more perverted than the nose art I posted...

Thanks to the toy thread, yep, it is...

post-1202-1238901274_thumb.jpg

Dirty, dirty boy...

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

No, the head on the VF-25F does indeed face aft. You can tell just by looking at that little red fin it has at the top, near the back of it's head while in battroid mode. What's weird is I think the VF-25S head faces forward while in fighter. Not too sure about the other VF-25's tho.

Here's a pic I found of the head transformation.

post-1073-1238908256_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mellow Yellow