Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

Dex-kun must want to die by having a Chunk Monkey shoved up his nose(they are very sturdy) by mentioning Kaifun.

kaifun.bmp

<Sharon Apple voice>I love Basara...but I love Kaifun even more,</Sharon Apple Voice>

KAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKA

IFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIF

kaifun.bmp

<Sharon Apple voice>I love Basara...but I love Kaifun even more,</Sharon Apple Voice>

KAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKA

IFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIFUNKAIF

Blasphemy, it's impossible to love anyone more than Basara!

ORE NO UTA WO KIKE!!!

Saza hajimaruze SATURDAY NIGHT

Choshi ha dodai

LET'S STAND UP

BEAT wo kanjirukai!

kaifun.bmp

But his name is Lynn Kyle! :p

Isn't space aids some gundam joke?

I don't know about Gundam, it just seems to be the natural joke people make about a fatal disease carried by bodily fluids in a sci-fi series. If you look at how it works, it's a lot more "space rabies" though. And really, I find it more amusing imagining Sheryl biting people.

I don't know about Gundam, it just seems to be the natural joke people make about a fatal disease carried by bodily fluids in a sci-fi series. If you look at how it works, it's a lot more "space rabies" though. And really, I find it more amusing imagining Sheryl biting people.

That sounds really kinky...

post-10165-1236317899_thumb.jpg

post-10165-1236317917_thumb.jpg

I actually wouldn't mind Shery l biting me. ^_^

Since every one has M7 on mind, heres an old pic i drew many blue moons ago. Hope you guys enjoy. ^_^

post-351-1236319223_thumb.jpg

Since every one has M7 on mind, heres an old pic i drew many blue moons ago. Hope you guys enjoy. ^_^

No offense, man, but mother and daughter in bondage gear together is kind of...disturbing...

I like Mylene's tattoo, however. ^_^

No offense, man, but mother and daughter in bondage gear together is kind of...disturbing...

I like Mylene's tattoo, however. ^_^

I still wouldnt mind being in the middle of that mix though. :ph34r:

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Wow....now must stop my nosebleeding....

I am thoroughly disturbed by you. but your avatar's cool.

I am thoroughly disturbed by you. but your avatar's cool.

Oh come on. I'm not that creepy. At lest I don't have a loli-meltradi-con fetish like others. :p:lol: And thanks. I just hope the mods dont get mad at it. It's from the series, afterall.

Heres an old MII pic I did back in Jr.High. I'v been thinking of redoing it.

Interesting. Her get-up looks alot like KOS-MOS's swimsuit from Xenosaga III.

Also, I can't put my hand on which episode your avvy came from...

Edited by shiroikaze

Interesting. Her get-up looks alot like KOS-MOS's swimsuit from Xenosaga III.

Also, I can't put my hand on which episode your avvy came from...

I don't remember either, just it's when Sheryl is telling Alto, her breasts can give hope to others (men)

I don't remember either, just it's when Sheryl is telling Alto, her breasts can give hope to others (men)

I think it's towards the end of episode 11, where she asks Alto to accompany her to Galia IV and she talks about her awesome hopes and dreams. ^_^

I think it's towards the end of episode 11, where she asks Alto to accompany her to Galia IV and she talks about her awesome hopes and dreams. ^_^

You mean her awesome "boobs" that bring us hopes and dreams :lol:

SkullLeaderVF-X, I dunno if this is supposed to be a compliment for you, but you will make a great doujinshi artist.

Actually, I will take it as a complement. I copyed that pic from a doujinshi Potato Masher 7.Theres alot of doujinshi artiest that I think are good, but most of there material is XxX. But the art is good none the less.

Heres a old MPluse pic I did (I really need to do some MF ones).

post-351-1236321952_thumb.jpg

Do none of you ever watch ANYTHING that is SLIGHTLY ecchi? I mean come on!! This is ANIME we're talking about. I know for a fact that none of you are innocent when it comes to having dirty thoughts about anime characters. :lol: ENJOY THE ART!! It's great. ^_^

Edited by MisaForever

The name "Jonbenet Ramsey" came to mind in that Mylene pic. :unsure:

Do none of you ever watch ANYTHING that is SLIGHTLY ecchi? I mean come on!! This is ANIME we're talking about. I know for a fact that none of you are innocent when it comes to having dirty thoughts about anime characters. :lol: ENJOY THE ART!! It's great. ^_^

Just wait till that MF JAV comes.... :rolleyes:

Oh come on. I'm not that creepy. At lest I don't have a loli-meltradi-con fetish like others. :p:lol: And thanks. I just hope the mods dont get mad at it. It's from the series, afterall.

What's with all the Mylene, then? :p

To quote Mr March's M3, "Lolicon: That's a clever name for it"

:p

Schizo's back.

yeah, but I consider loli-incest-bondage yuri a LITTLE bit different from strait ecchi. now replace Mylene with someone who isn't a kid and...

You mean the lipstick? :lol: *STARTS WAR AGAIN* :ph34r: J/K :)

RAGE!!!! :angry:

J/K :lol: (it is a bullet though :mellow: )

yeah, but I consider loli-incest-bondage yuri a LITTLE bit different from strait ecchi. now replace Mylene with someone who isn't a kid and...

BROOKLYN RAGE!!!! :angry:

J/K :lol: (it is a bullet though :mellow: )

Ok, maybe you're right...

That image invoked memories of Luca. I believe the one I'm speaking of is a few pages back. "Luca is a sad, strange, little man."

You mean the lipstick? :lol: *STARTS WAR AGAIN* :ph34r: J/K :)

That is so totally a bullet!

What's with all the Mylene, then? :p

To quote Mr March's M3, "Lolicon: That's a clever name for it"

:p

Schizo's back.

You know, when I drew that. I had no idea how old she was, untill 2 years later when I finally saw M7. I forget she is technically a loli,but so were alot of other Macross girls.In forsight, maybe I'am little creepy? :unsure:

So heres another, more innocent Mylene pic.

post-351-1236403283_thumb.jpg

post-351-1236403922_thumb.jpg