New Daredevil Movie

At the San Diego Comic Con, it was reported on this article that Jason Statham has expressed much interest in starring in a new Daredevil movie. Frank Miller has also voiced his opinion, saying Statham should play the Man With No Fear.

Now, if a new film is to be made, it will be a reboot, as the last one sucked (not to mention that Ben Affleck called the role "humiliating"). If Miller is involved in the project, expect it to be based on the 1986 Born Again storyline (issues 227-233).

geez...what is it with Marvel and rebooting their shitty movies...

Because after Blade and prior to Iron Man, X-Men and Spiderman have been the only ones to be noteworthy. The first Hulk movie was a stinker. Daredevil was meh. Most other projects have yet to get off the ground.

I can't believe people actually like that movie. The S&M outfits, the silly script, bad acting and bad direction. The only thing cool was the sonar effect.

They should use Kevin McKidd in the new Daredevil. He was pretty kickass as Lucius Verenus in Rome and Journeyman and they're using his old partner Titus Polo as the new Punisher. Then we can have a cool reunion/crossover.

I liked the extended DD movie as it better fleshes out all the second tier characters in the movie and connects them to the main plot so that DD isn't the single driving force in the movie. The ending in the theatrical version is somewhat of a mess, but you don't realize how messy until after watching the extended cut. It's still a poor man's Spider-man, and I can't really disagree with any negatives pointed out about it, but I like it all the same.

Affleck was ashamed of DD, eh? This from the guy who did Pearl Harbor and Phantoms in which he was the bomb, yo?