If You Could Be Someone In Macross Frontier...

So, who would you see yourself being in Macross Frontier of the characters already there? I guess another way of asking this is who would you prefer to be if you had a choice of playing a role in this series? :)

I for one would prefer to be Michel/Mikael as he seems to be a lot like me (not to mention he and Klan have a *thing*) ;)

Also, he's committed to his position, is more of a sharp-shooter compared to a hack-and-slash fighter (which I prefer), and he seems to have a great personality all-around. :D

I'm not going to put a poll up for this but I'm curious to see who everyone could see themselves as.

Edited by MisaForever

I for one would prefer to be Michel/Mikael as he seems to be a lot like me (not to mention he and Klan have a *thing*)

You mention that *thing* ....... Macro Klan's huge boobies? :lol:

So, who would you see yourself being in Macross Frontier of the characters already there?

Ozma. Cause he is a FIRE BOMBER man. Any character with huge FIRE BOMBER fixation in Mac F get good marks from me. He's a leader of Skull Squadron too, filling in the shoes left behind by legendary Focker!

A Skull leader, & FIRE BOMBER fan .... surely kicks Alto-Hime royally (Ozma did punched that pretty girly face)!

You mention that *thing* ....... Macro Klan's huge boobies? :lol:

Ozma. Cause he is a FIRE BOMBER man. Any character with huge FIRE BOMBER fixation in Mac F get good marks from me. He's a leader of Skull Squadron too, filling in the shoes left behind by legendary Focker!

A Skull leader, & FIRE BOMBER fan .... surely kicks Alto-Hime royally (Ozma did punched that pretty girly face)!

and bobby will be all over you, don't you forget that! :p

If its not limited to character, then I want to be Macross Quarter. I then will have my own bridge bunnies, VF-25s, Konig Monster, Meltran Pixies, Q-Reas, and a Macross Cannon to play with. ^_^

If its not limited to character, then I want to be Macross Quarter. I then will have my own bridge bunnies, VF-25s, Konig Monster, Meltran Pixies, Q-Reas, and a Macross Cannon to play with. ^_^

man, this is toooo easy....

and bobby will still be all over you, don't you forget that! :lol:

IN FACT, you will only get to play with your macross cannon when Bobby TELLS you to. bwahahaha!

I want to say Michael, I really do... but I don't think I fit that role best (though on another note, I do think I fit the Max Jenius role well).

I'd probably go with Ozma, because I am not as rash and unpredictable as Alto. I see myself as more of the front line fighter but more reserved and I take the time to do things right. That is Ozma because of his experience. However I don't listen to much Fire Bomber, I'd prefer to not have Bobby after me, and I am usually a follower more than a leader so perhaps I don't fit any character perfectly.

Actually I am probably one of the unnamed engineers on the Quater, lol, but this is for main characters.

If we knew anything about Brera besides that he is a cyborg and Ranka's real brother (we know he is) I might say him but he really is still a whole lot of mystery.

Random SMS Pilot #48

-Pilots an advanced VF-25.

-Never shown on screen

-and more importantly, never shown getting shot down.

Pilot #48 is never shown on screen since he fell asleep in an empty reaction missile casing and accidentally launched during combat. And one more thing, he did piloted an advanced VF-25 with Vajra cannon prototype :lol:

Random SMS Pilot #48

-Pilots an advanced VF-25.

-Never shown on screen

-and more importantly, never shown getting shot down.

Oh if we are going that route then here.

Ivan Dex, call sign Sturmvolf

Secret trump card of SMS as he is their true ace pilot.

Flies highly customized VF-25 with pinpoint barrier attachments and dark blue/black colors and an ECS cloaking system (yeah, invisible)

Not shown on screen due to being a secret, only brought out when absolutly necessary, otherwise he is cloaked.

I'm really not joking, this is what I'd be if I knew we could make our own character, I've actually thought this up before (thought not to the secret extent necessarily, just had to fit into the current show). I just picked Ozma if we had to play from the main cast.

Note: Ivan Dex is a character name I've used for a long time, is also where my screen name comes from as it started out as a fan made Star Wars character, as in Jedi Master Ivan Dex.

Pilot #48 is never shown on screen since he fell asleep in an empty reaction missile casing and accidentally launched during combat. And one more thing, he did piloted an advanced VF-25 with Vajra cannon prototype :lol:

But that was never shown on screen as well so I can now question the canonicity of that event.

man, this is toooo easy....

and bobby will still be all over you, don't you forget that! :lol:

IN FACT, you will only get to play with your macross cannon when Bobby TELLS you to. bwahahaha!

I can use the chair to strap him dead and also using the same chair to have some fun with Cathy :p All i need is Sharon Apple emotion chip.

I think he was refering to the Kakizaki clone in the 33rd Marines. :wacko:

I think your confusing Kakizaki with Kamjin/Temjin.

Kakizaki's in Macross Frontier? Where?

Unless...oh man...he's Grace, isn't he? :o :o :o

Whoops, that's what I get for staying online too late :):lol:

Let's see, in Frontier...hmmm, maybe Leon. My hairline ensures I always have a bad hair cut and I actually did have a job one time where I was screwing the boss's daughter :)

Mmh, depending on how that Luca x Nanase thing turns out I'm tempted to say Luca :p

But for now I'll stick to Ozma, he knows what he's doing and generally thinks his actions through, not such a hothead like Alto and has a good sense of responsibility.

Out of all the cast members that sounds the most like me :)

Other than him, maybe Captain Wilder :p

Edited by Bowen

So, who would you see yourself being in Macross Frontier of the characters already there? I guess another way of asking this is who would you prefer to be if you had a choice of playing a role in this series? :)

Nekki Basara!

Or Gubaba (both seem indestructible).

But I'll go for Basara, since Gubaba won't apper on Frontier. :)

No actually one of Ranka's umm... fans looks like a Zentradied Kakizaki.

Maybe that's some sort of backup plan in case the Zentraedi revolt. You have a bunch of Kakizaki clones you can count on to die after you send them some steak.

Maybe that's some sort of backup plan in case the Zentraedi revolt. You have a bunch of Kakizaki clones you can count on to die after you send them some steak.

Temzin countered that by having seven colored carrots as their MRE rations. (Meals Ready to Eat or Meals Rejected by the Enemy whichever which way.)

Temzin countered that by having seven colored carrots as their MRE rations. (Meals Ready to Eat or Meals Rejected by the Enemy whichever which way.)

Unfortunately, he forgot to read the new expanded list of foods and their effects in the Macross universe, or else he would have noticed that seven-coloured carrots was a sure way to get castrated with a Valkyrie sized knife.

Random Uraga Carrier # 7 Captain...

or Random NUNS pilot # 14...

or Battle 25 captain cuz I'm doing nothing and everyone (in this forum) knows it... XD

Edited by Wurz

Given the amount of bentou's he had in that one episode...

Mikhail.

Someone knows a free lunch when they see it. Although, you might want to screen those bentos, might have drugs in 'em. :ph34r:

Someone knows a free lunch when they see it. Although, you might want to screen those bentos, might have drugs in 'em. :ph34r:

Try 10 free lunches :p ... likely on a daily basis... y'see the they're just an expression of the profitable situation I see him being in... though, it does come with the risk of wrathful giant women with access to militairy gear should one ever decide to capitalize on it...