azrael

Episode 14 Rating  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• Positive (VF-171 in action = BOMBA!)
    • No Opinion/Neutral
    • Negative (Luca x Nanase = LOSE)

:blink: i thought it was Nene?!

happened too fast... the pace for this episode is really too fast, esp the battle scenes...

Yeah, it was the one that hasn't had any lines in the show.

And Grace said, "To think that this girl was the 'Little Queen.'"

From what I could tell, she is space dust.

:(

It was

Raramia Rerenia, the red haired tomboy

... Not

Nene

:rolleyes:

Careful with the names...

Guys .... I'm starting to think that Grace is a bad guy

:ph34r:

Did you watch episode 13? ^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Can anybody translate what Sheryl and Alto talked about before he headed out towards the mothership?

Sheryl: Definately make it back here in one piece! Promise me you won't die.

Alto: Thanks, Sheryl. I'm definately going to get Ranka and come back. Definately.

Alto: Thanks, Sheryl. I'm definately going to get Ranka and come back. Definately.

Thanks! But....

OUCH! Poor Sheryl.

:(

Edited by magnuskn

My money is on

Grace being an advanced AI being. The Galaxy is involved in some very shady stuff.

Also, is Kawamori pulling an

"Invid Princess" on us with Ranka?

I sure hope not. I am still sticking with what I said last week, the Vajra

were a lower life form that were either genetically engineered or altered through experimentation (purple crystal testing, anyone?) by the UN.

Zero Raws 960x540 avi are out

Rewatching the episode, the things inside Ranka's cells look like Vajra worms with one of the crystals attached to their ends.

It was
Raramia Rerenia, the red haired tomboy

... Not

Nene

:rolleyes:

Careful with the names...

yea its the tomboy Raramia. pity the VA only had very very little part in this. She was in the credits list though. >.<

i wanted to know more about Raramia :(

looks like Ranka was the only thing Alto is thinking about then.... poor Sheryl

:p

Notice the 2 Destroids beside the bridge of the M:Quarter... near where the "ears" are... above that red line ^_^

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3100/sn...11025344bg6.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5817/snap...11025422ey6.jpg

think i hear that Brera Sterne is Major rank?

After such a close shave, hopefully Luca will reveal his feelings to Nanase. i thought he bought it then...

Little Queen Ranka definitely a Inbit "Aisha" feel there lol... RipoffTech can use these footage and later the fans can claim Ripoff was the original!! yay!!! :p:rolleyes:

Edited by Shun

So... assuming the Vajra

are using the same purple crystal fold fault negating technology that the prototype fold booster is using...

How did Alto

manage to fold in before the Vajra mothership?

Hmmm....

i also noticed that. but after some thinking:

the vajra fortress obviously "planned" to defold later so that the first wave of Vajra gunboats will draw away the main NUNS forces, and the fortress is to appear behind Frontier for surprise attack. How they control the timing of their defold, i'm not sure, but can travelling speed within the wormhole be controlled? if so, that'll explain it.

This also proves that the vajra are intelligent beings (at least their Queen would be intelligent enough to use such a strategy).

EDIT: one interesting thing is - seems like the vajra queen was able to observe the battle scene from within the wormhole? and thats probably how the timing for their defold surprise attack was organized perfectly.

Edited by Shun

I liked this episode less than some of the others.

Too much mecha pr0n, not enough plot development, I guess.

:) And the mecha pr0n didn't seem good enough to me to carry the whole episode... guess I miss those classic dogfights. The Vajra don't really have enough of an identity to fight that way.

Some speculation: How do the Vajra know about Aimo? Perhaps they don't only assimilate ships, but people and memories as well...

As for the Pixie that bought it, and those that are upset she didn't get enough screen time... have hope. Minor characters often get more attention after they're dead than when they were living. :) Cue flashback, maybe...

Brera's reveal: I'm with the ones betting he's acting according to orders. It may or may not be true, but he certainly hasn't been acting in the Frontier's best interest up until now. Convenient that Galaxy has disappeared so nobody can answer any inconvenient queries...

Vajra fold travel time theory: Don't know if you can control speed in fold, but you can always de-fold, wait around in real space, and then re-fold. Might solve the communication issue, too, especially with a near-instantaneous drive.

Edited by DeeBot

i also noticed that. but after some thinking:

the vajra fortress obviously "planned" to defold later so that the first wave of Vajra gunboats will draw away the main NUNS forces, and the fortress is to appear behind Frontier for surprise attack. How they control the timing of their defold, i'm not sure, but can travelling speed within the wormhole be controlled? if so, that'll explain it.

This also proves that the vajra are intelligent beings (at least their Queen would be intelligent enough to use such a strategy).

EDIT: one interesting thing is - seems like the vajra queen was able to observe the battle scene from within the wormhole? and thats probably how the timing for their defold surprise attack was organized perfectly.

That's why I feel this battle is kind weird

The pace of the chapter made it see even easily for the NUNS/SMS forces, in spite of the strategy of the Vajra queen