Macross Frontier Episode 12 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 12  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Episode 12 Rating

• Positive (Zentradi! Deculture!)
    • No Opinion/Neutral
    • Negative (Pixie Squad is the only Zentradi-love I need)

Don't you mean 2050s...? The macross was presumably still slugging it out against the Zentradi with a full complement of Supervision Army crewmembers in the 1950's... ^_^

Now THAT would be a cool TV series....

Taksraven

Don't you mean 2050s...? The macross was presumably still slugging it out against the Zentradi with a full complement of Supervision Army crewmembers in the 1950's... ^_^

yup, 2050....and darn it, I write 2050 for my work report...now I must redo it again :ph34r:

This is my first post. Hi guys and like everyone else I am like WOW Macross the SDF-1 what the hell man a week is way too long to find out what the hell happened! When did it launch again and why? How did it get here and if the 33 Marine Fleet is there then is what they are there for because of what happened to the SDF-1 if it is it.

Edited by telemachos

First of all, WTF.

OK, now that that is done, yeah, there seems to be some kind of monster/Vajra queen thing around, and it may be producing those purple crystal things. It may have single-handedly brought the SDF to Gallia 4 last time it awoke. Which was WHEN?

Now, perhaps Ranka's singing will re-awaken it, making all hell break loose. And then they and the SDF-1 will fold somewhere else altogether! Hmm. I'm intrigued. Last week sucked but it seems we're back on track now!

is it me or Ranka sensed the Macross after the VF-25 crashed.

This is my first post. Hi guys and like everyone else I am like WOW Macross the SDF-1 what the hell man a week is way too long to find out what the hell happened! When did it launch again and why? How did it get here and if the 33 Marine Fleet is there then is what they are there for because of what happened to the SDF-1 if it is it.

at least it is not a season or mid season finale and going into a several months hiatus.

at least it is not a season or mid season finale and going into a several months hiatus.

WTF-1 is the final Cylon!!!

is it me or Ranka sensed the Macross after the VF-25 crashed.

Its not the WTF-1 that gives her the newtype reaction, its probably from whatever is inside it, probably a Vajra Queen, or Ranka distance relatives.

The Macross, or the one that pulled them down (?Aphos)? i think it's the latter. Macross just happened to be on top of the

?aphos.

I mean this screencaptures, she seems to see an image of the macross but i don't know if she sensed it or saw it on her screen.

post-1955-1214549503_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1214549551_thumb.jpg

I mean this screencaptures, she seems to see an image of the macross but i don't know if she sensed it or saw it on her screen.

that threw me a bit on first viewing. even thought it was animation queueing error because it went by so fast. but reviewing it, it does seem like a matrix style deja vu. so i'm going that there probably is a connection there

You see when two Fast Packs love each other very much...

I'll stop there, you get the idea.

In Ranka flashback, the Vajra seems to crush the Fast Pack wrapped around a fold booster, and she always recall her brother. So this could mean the Vajra is her brother or the Fast Pack is her brother, led me to this weird conclusion: Ranka is Vajra Fast Pack.....now I've done it :blink:

you are blind

like Stevie Wonder

is not macross. is not afos.

show me the proof

i won't believe it if you no show the proof

you are screwing me

and the ending song is worst ever. jap girls can't sing.

(Sorry...I spontaneously started channelling... ;) )

Conspiracy theory #2874 - the DYRL movie was to cover up the fact they switched the real Macross on earth with a fake (I mean seriously, no Prometheus/Daedalus arms?!?!)

I watched the Chihiro subs, and just gotta say... I f'ing love this show. I can read every spoiler on the intarwebz and still be floored. On the 3rd time watching today.

Edited by stray

you are blind

like Stevie Wonder

show me the proof

you are screwing me

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn. DAMN. the tears in my eyes. i can't stop laughing you bastard. :)

Conspiracy theory #2874 - the DYRL movie was to cover up the fact they switched the real Macross on earth with a fake (I mean seriously, no Prometheus/Daedalus arms?!?!)

Promotheus-Daedalus was destroyed/damaged beyond repair after Quamjin double suicide attack. It was rebuilt incorporating ARMD carriers for the arm in Flashback 2012.

I agree with Duke Togo, WTF-1 is just a fanboy dream of 1:1 SDF-1 Macross kit which he left it on Galia 4 when his parent refuses him to buy a lake to place his oversize model.

In Ranka flashback, the Vajra seems to crush the Fast Pack wrapped around a fold booster, and she always recall her brother. So this could mean the Vajra is her brother or the Fast Pack is her brother, led me to this weird conclusion: Ranka is Vajra Fast Pack.....now I've done it :blink:

Brain fried. Tsk, tsk. That Macross cameo appearance was just too much for some of us... :D

I agree with Duke Togo, WTF-1 is just a fanboy dream of 1:1 SDF-1 Macross kit which he left it on Galia 4 when his parent refuses him to buy a lake to place his oversize model.

Wait, I agreed with Duke Togo earlier today that it was the set for the DYRL movie... he switched theories and I didn't get the memo? Jeez.

Just finished watching the Chihiro version... And according to their subs it is the original SDF-1... The preview chic says "the first macross ship suddenly appeared" and then something about "the brave warrior" awakening next episode and "letting Alto know the destiny of the planets".... WTF? :ph34r:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Promotheus-Daedalus was destroyed/damaged beyond repair after Quamjin double suicide attack. It was rebuilt incorporating ARMD carriers for the arm in Flashback 2012.

I forgot to address the most important part... that's what they *wanted* you to think when they made the switch in 2031.

The preview chic says something about it awakening next episode and "letting Alto know the destiny of the planets".... WTF? :ph34r:

Yeah, but the next ep previews always get a little trippy and cosmic, don't they?

At least it's not Alto and Sheryl trading off like in the Mac7 previews...

"I look gorgeous in the next episode!"

"I wanna make some paper airplanes..."

"Alto! Help! The Vajra are attacking!"

"There's no sky here..."

"Next time: Twlight Planet"

"It's a radically deculture!"

Just finished watching the Chihiro version... And according to their subs it is the original SDF-1... The preview chic says something about "the ancient warrior" awakening next episode and "letting Alto know the destiny of the planets".... WTF? :ph34r:

How!? :blink:

I mean wouldn't someone have been "Hey umm we are moving the SDF-1 to fight some space battle. On second thought don't tell anyone, oh and tell everyone that it was swamp gas that made it seem like the SDF-1 randomly lifted off... Cheers!". I wonder if the fact that the Chihiro verson of subs are the quick and dirty that they just make an assumption.

you are blind

like Stevie Wonder

show me the proof

you are screwing me

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn. DAMN. the tears in my eyes. i can't stop laughing you bastard. :)

Ditto. ROFLMFAO! etc etc :lol:

Yeah, but the next ep previews always get a little trippy and cosmic, don't they?

At least it's not Alto and Sheryl trading off like in the Mac7 previews...

"I look gorgeous in the next episode!"

"I wanna make some paper airplanes..."

"Alto! Help! The Vajra are attacking!"

"There's no sky here..."

"Next time: Twlight Planet"

"It's a radically deculture!"

:blink:

That... would be... awesome.

No... Ozma and Cathy. Even better.

Yeah... for some reason, it just doesn't seem to be a (good) Macross series without the SDF-1 appearing at least once. (Special exception for Macross II, because they did the silly thing of blowing the SDF-1 up real good. That's like shooting the dog in a dog movie!)

Did Macross show up in M0?

another thing...

sheryl, don't you dare give up without a fight!! hehe. poor sheryl. i feel for her.

damn, this series is amazing. one moment it's ranka, and now it's sheryl. brilliant characters.

just realized. if not for the last 10 or so seconds of the episode, most of the posts would have been talking about either the zentraedi or the love triangle.

what a difference a single spaceship makes. :p

Don't feel like reading 10 pages right now so sorry if someone already pointed this out, but...

Anyone else think of Basara's -19 when Alto's -25 fell outta the sky? What caused that again in that M7 ep?

When they found the Protoculture ruins, you mean? I think that was screenwriter-induced electrical failure.

Don't feel like reading 10 pages right now so sorry if someone already pointed this out, but...

Anyone else think of Basara's -19 when Alto's -25 fell outta the sky? What caused that again in that M7 ep?

If memory serves me right that was just a bad defolding. This definately has to do with the fact that Ranka's voice equals mean giant lobsters want to attack you.