Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Hey Ruskii, those are some dam nice shots of Roy's 0S, your pretty handy with a camera!! B))

Well I think its safe to say that the Arm issue with the new VF-0S has been solved!!! I never seen anyone take such daring shots with their Roy 0S before without fear of it breaking!!

Knives that model looks stunning, i think i will get the 1/72 Ozma instead of the 1/60... time will tell. Welcome to the Forum!

Vegas! nice to see some Revy action. :D Godly displaying skillz is my handle :p Wicked ace is a demon. ;) @ posing! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wow... I envy you. My 25th's got loose hip joints, so I gotta leave him in fighter... You win this time, Vegas... <_<

thanks man, hips on mine are kinda loose too even though its the first time ive tranformed it.

After over four years in storage, my VF-1S is finally back on display. And for the first time ever, I have it photographed with the FAST Pack. Unfortunately, the stickers I got from Takatoys are peeling off. Good thing I have a spare sheet.

And here are the pics.

strikevf1s01.jpg

strikevf1s02.jpg

strikevf1s03.jpg

strikevf1s04.jpg

strikevf1s05.jpg

strikevf1s06.jpg

strikevf1s07.jpg

strikevf1s08.jpg

Edited by areaseven

I finally dug out the second strike cannon for my 1/48 LV2 so I'll have to get some pictures.

Also have a Woodland GBP-1S set on the way from Kevin @ Valkyrie-Exchange (this is not a plug!). Can't wait till it gets here, never had a full-armor set before!

Vostok 7

thanks man, hips on mine are kinda loose too even though its the first time ive tranformed it.

Mine are loose out of the box. I pulled it out of the box, transformed it, and it flopped over because the hips can't support it... <_< I'm trying to get HLJ to replace it for me...

Moral of the story? 1/48s are TANKS, but even their QC fails at times. Hell, my 1/48 Angel Birds has a bunch of missing parts. YAMATO! :angry:

^^Roy would be spinning in his grave <_< .......check that. Roy would be so pissed--seeing Hikaru acting like a sniveling beeyotch--that he would rise up as Zombie Roy, grab Skull-1, and start beating the ever-loving piss out of Hik'.

Imagine, someone who considers Roy his sempai crawling on his hands and knees towards a girl, just begging for one brief touch of her arm?!

W....T.....F...? :mellow:

If that was Roy, he would grab that girl (most inappropriately), take a swig of his booze, bring her home, down a shot (or two), hit it, wake up the next morning, take another swig of his booze, tell the girl to fix him breakfast, eat his breakfast (w/a bottle of whiskey), then tell the girl matter-of-factly "Yeah...you should be leaving now", and still be able to get into his plane later that morning and shoot down 5 enemy aircraft.

As a pupil of Roy, we should expect nothing less from Hikaru........except maybe downing fewer enemies.

:p

^^Roy would be spinning in his grave <_< .......check that. Roy would be so pissed--seeing Hikaru acting like a sniveling beeyotch--that he would rise up as Zombie Roy, grab Skull-1, and start beating the ever-loving piss out of Hik'.

Imagine, someone who considers Roy his sempai crawling on his hands and knees towards a girl, just begging for one brief touch of her arm?!

W....T.....F...? :mellow:

If that was Roy, he would grab that girl (most inappropriately), take a swig of his booze, bring her home, down a shot (or two), hit it, wake up the next morning, take another swig of his booze, tell the girl to fix him breakfast, eat his breakfast (w/a bottle of whiskey), then tell the girl matter-of-factly "Yeah...you should be leaving now", and still be able to get into his plane later that morning and shoot down 5 enemy aircraft.

As a pupil of Roy, we should expect nothing less from Hikaru........except maybe downing fewer enemies.

:p

Don't forget the pineapple salad.

Vostok 7

^^ :huh:

Are you saying that Zombie Roy should beat Hik' with the pineapple salad?

Or that Roy would eat a pineapple salad, eat a juicy-hot steak, and then talk smack about one of his squad members dating a girl, all right before shooting down the enemy?

Well, even though I'm using TV 1J Hikaru, I guess I'm thinking of DYRL? Hikaru in that picture... where he did in fact pretty much act like that when he first met Minmey. Roy gives him advise about women only later, and by a twist of fate, Hikaru gets to use this advise - on Misa :)

Pete