I have seen it all

jorawar_b

Yes, but have you seen a man eat his own head? Then you haven't seen it all! :lol:

I wonder if he's seen the "eel" video. That'll blow him away into next week...

I've seen the "live octopus in places where the sun don't shine" one.

And nothing has topped that yet.

PS: This office firewall blocked youtube...can't see that supposed cyclone costume. :(

Love his wheels!!!

But seriously, if he wants to excel in cardbox transformation, he should learn from this group - I love Starscream doing Gelkwalk...

Edited by Mowe

I can't help but feel guilty when I laugh at this guy. I mean, he put alot of effort into that costume but it just looks so ridiculous...

By the way, what octopus clip?

I don't think I've ever been this close to actually vomiting while watching a video on the internet before. And I'm NOT talking about the Cyclone costume. And to think, right before I starting clicking links from this thread, I was debating what to have for dinner. I seem to have lost that appetite. :unsure:

I don't think I've ever been this close to actually vomiting while watching a video on the internet before. And I'm NOT talking about the Cyclone costume. And to think, right before I starting clicking links from this thread, I was debating what to have for dinner. I seem to have lost that appetite. :unsure:

I so agree. I'm still fighting the vomit back as I type.

That was the most discusting thing I have ever seen. :wacko::blink:

I honestly wish that had been deleted befor I click it. I too stoped at just a few seconds but what I saw was enough to mees with my head for what I think will be a long time.

Glade to see others where saved fron that.

Now THIS gets an "A+" for effort....

LOL, "you dropped some protoculture..." :p

Terribly awkward, though, moving all that mass around on muscle power alone. Guess we'll have to keep waiting for cybernetics/hydraulics/electronics/protoculture/whatever to progress enough to make such gear practial... *sigh*