newbies

MSth08

hmmmm...the lastest newbies in marcrossworld forum, not really into macross toys but enjoyed watching the anime when young...the only macross collection which i have is 3 pieces of 3 diecasted VF ;)

last not not least.... hello everyones... ;)

i'm not a newbie (haha) but i havent followed the macross toys for quite some time now. is there an updated checklist of whats out and what came out for the yamato offerings?

I suggested such a pinned list for all upcoming releases...but a mod said we're too busy being volunteers to give such a list. I think that's a bunch a crap cuz you can always have a member like me or anybody else willing to update the list do it, just like the good traders list and blacklist...but that's not how the mod thought so I can't do anything about it.

anyway, welcome to MW...your wallet belongs to Yamato.

i'm not a newbie (haha) but i havent followed the macross toys for quite some time now. is there an updated checklist of whats out and what came out for the yamato offerings?

I suggested such a pinned list for all upcoming releases...but a mod said we're too busy being volunteers to give such a list. I think that's a bunch a crap cuz you can always have a member like me or anybody else willing to update the list do it, just like the good traders list and blacklist...but that's not how the mod thought so I can't do anything about it.

anyway, welcome to MW...your wallet belongs to Yamato.

hmm strange. i had a checklist i made myself culled from rumours and official info but of course thats hopelessly out of date now. surely someone must have this type of info.

hmm strange. i had a checklist i made myself culled from rumours and official info but of course thats hopelessly out of date now. surely someone must have this type of info.

a updated list would be fine but you can always go check the usual sellers like twinmoons and VE and check the pre-orders and product updates sections. :D those guys are usually on top of the game. B)

besides if anything new is to come out, its not like there won't be numerous threads here going about it. ;)

one for whining, one for complaining, one for bitching and another just for laughs. :lol:

If it wasn't enough with all the Yamato goodness.

There's also a bunch of new Transformers that are pulling my wallet deeper in depression.

I just picked up a Takara Smokescreen and preordered the Masterpiece Optimus Prime. :blink:

you my friend, obviously don't do quality drugs :rolleyes:

welcome MSth08. I am sure you will enjoy it here. They have warned you about the damage to your wallet but they haven't warned you about the lurking leaches who wait like vultures for some-one to say something like "the only macross collection which i have is 3 pieces of 3 diecasted VF" and then immediately ask if the parts might be of use and if you want to part with them... Hint hint :lol:

Welcome aboard! But be warned, I was a near merchandiseless Macross fan before I joined MacrossWorld. A few VHS tapes, CDs, and DVDs, one or two magazines, and great respect for the franchise was about all I had.

Then I joined. Six more Soundtracks, eleven more DVDs, my first two Yamato 1/48 VF-1 Valkyries, my first two official fanbooks, and more stuff on the way.

Expect to spend!

Hehehe :)

Welcome aboard! But be warned, I was a near merchandiseless Macross fan before I joined MacrossWorld. A few VHS tapes, CDs, and DVDs, one or two magazines, and great respect for the franchise was about all I had.

Then I joined. Six more Soundtracks, eleven more DVDs, my first two Yamato 1/48 VF-1 Valkyries, my first two official fanbooks, and more stuff on the way.

Expect to spend!

good testimony you have there :D

keep it up! :D

Welcome aboard!  But be warned, I was a near merchandiseless Macross fan before I joined MacrossWorld.  A few VHS tapes, CDs, and DVDs, one or two magazines, and great respect for the franchise was about all I had.

Then I joined.  Six more Soundtracks, eleven more DVDs, my first two Yamato 1/48 VF-1 Valkyries, my first two official fanbooks, and more stuff on the way.

Expect to spend!

good testimony you have there :D

keep it up! :D

Yamato 1/48 VF-1J with FAST Packs...here I come! :)

No kidding man. You will be hooked! I spent about a grand one month just in macross stuff just to catch up to some of these guys. And you know what? They're not even the original ones. They're the reissues and newer ones. But as long as they are Macross, that's fine with me. It's not that fine with my girlfriend. Instead of going out, we just watch cable tv and eat noodles. :lol: Welcome aboard, and remember that you have been warned. :p

I can see it know, 1/48 low vis in your future,,,,,,,,,,,,fastpack 1st set,,,,,,,wouldnt that look cool with 2 strick cannons, another fastpack set,,,,,,,,,,,damn, I need another 1/48 for the other set,,,,,,,,,cool for about a day,,,,,,,,,,,,then I might as well have them all........................byby $500,,thats my story anyway :p