Yamato Destroids

Draykov

If Yamato does eventually release destroids in 1/60 or 1/48, which would you want most?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. If Yamato does eventually release destroids in 1/60 or 1/48, which would you want most?

• Monster
    • Tomahawk
    • Defender
    • Phalanx
    • Spartan
    • The virgins will bring them all to me 1 by 1 on a platter

My apologies if a similar destroid topic has been brought up before or if everyone is totally sick of the endless "What if Yamato did such and such" polls.

I didn't see anything exactly like this upon searching, so I figured I'd post it.

I'd love one of each, but I think my wallet might spontaneously burst into flames if I even thought about getting that monster.

What's up with the "virgins" thing, anyway? Are we talking like a 'days or yore' beautiful young women all stuck in a harem with nothing better to do than take turns bathing each other in a huge elaborate gilded pool ("welcome to the castle Anthrax!")? Or are we talking pimply-faced, greasy, pasty, living at home, never-even-talked-to-a-woman-without-giving-credit-card-numbers kind of virgins you find at all the sci fi shows? I might have to change my vote depending on the answer. :D

I'd love one of each, but I think my wallet might spontaneously burst into flames if I even thought about getting that monster.

What's up with the "virgins" thing, anyway? Are we talking like a 'days or yore' beautiful young women all stuck in a harem with nothing better to do than take turns bathing each other in a huge elaborate gilded pool ("welcome to the castle Anthrax!")? Or are we talking pimply-faced, greasy, pasty, living at home, never-even-talked-to-a-woman-without-giving-credit-card-numbers kind of virgins you find at all the sci fi shows? I might have to change my vote depending on the answer.  :D

Why, the first, naturally. :)

why would anyone want just one?

Well, I was thinking if someone had a favorite that was more important to them than any other (like UN Spacy's monster), they'd vote for it. I've always been partial to the Spartan. Not sure why. But I'd like to see 'em all eventually.

Edited by Draykov

I want em all. Well I want Macross II's Phalanx II more than anything. But having virgins deliver them by hand rules.

The Monster is too big, though, so probably won't get it. EDIT: Unless it's relatively cheap. If it's ordinary 1/60 valkyrie price... (it should be mostly plastic... it doesn't transform... how much detail can the thing have?)... if it's more expensive than a 1/48 simply because it's big, then I think it's too expensive. I'll MAKE room if it's worth it's price IMO. ;)

I definately want them in 1/60 scale!

Edited by Uxi

I'm just interested in the Spartan , that's the one and only Destroid I like (except for the new M0 Destroid).

I'm not a completist at all , If I were I wouldn't be able to buy the toys I want because I would have to buy those I don't like for the sake of completition, this applies to the Destroids line as well so I'll just have 1 Spartan if it ever comes out.

Edited by Aegis!

most definitly all of them!!! Can't have just one and leave the rest out. If one comes out the others have to come out as well. Just like having a vf-1j without a vf-1s, it's just not right. You have to have the vf-1s along with the vf-1j to make it right. :p:D:lol:

Screw the destroids, I want the virgins. :huh::unsure::blink::lol:<_<

don't you mean 'screw the virgins, I want the virgins?'

Seriously, all you guys crying for virgins, let me share a little secret with you...

they don't put out!!! THAT'S why they call them virgins!!!

Excepting the Monster, the Tomahawk is probably the most popular Destroid. Thus, I believe it'll be the LAST to be released. First is probably going to be Defender, safe choice, moderately popular - good for gauging demand. Then the Phalanx, slightly oddball but has its fans. Spartan being perhaps the least popular, will be probably be released just before the Tomahawk.

Sounds right. Most likely they'll throw the Monster in first, just to show what they can do, then rattle off a slew of hopefully inexpensive yet most likely somewhat uninspired stuff in the middle then top it off with the grand-daddy tomahawk. Hopefully somewhere in the middle they'll start releasing enemy mecha as well.

I voted for the Tomahawk and that's if they make one in 1/48 scale That I will get. It probaly cast the same as the fast packs do. Jeez the defender hasn't gotten any love from voters wish I could vote twice. :D:lol:

Uuhhhhhh....wouldn't the monster be twice as big as any 1/60 in height? Thinking about it makes me scared of the costs!

One day walking in a toy store looks to my left at the price for a 1/60 MKII Monster $124.95, nearly had a heart attack. Looks to the right a 1/48 MKII monster for $200.00, head+wallet explodes. ;):lol::blink:

Uuhhhhhh....wouldn't the monster be twice as big as any 1/60 in height? Thinking about it makes me scared of the costs!

One day walking in a toy store looks to my left at the price for a 1/60 MKII Monster $124.95, nearly had a heart attack. Looks to the right a 1/48 MKII monster for $200.00, head+wallet explodes. ;):lol::blink: