Yamato VF-0A/S Replacement Parts

kensei

so it seems that the "replacement parts" are still bound to be broken like the originals...

and it seems that yamato is offering ORIGINAL replacement parts and not IMPROVED replacement parts...

If that's true ... ouch. A shame to hear mate ...

:mellow:

*Comes in the room and asks. . .

"Hey you guys want some Thai Red Label whiskey, 'cause beer alone won't make the time go by faster. And like I love the sauce. . . .(hic)"* :D

Edited by DARKWIND

Could this means there is a possibility that Yamato is totally redesigning the VF-0 arm? Otherwise, what elses are there to be reported under this thread? Keeping finger crossed...

*Just joined the queue*

Still waiting for the OK to publish what I've written.

Graham

Edited by Mowe

Hey at least its ready to go. He could have waited for the ok and did the write up yonks after. :p

at this point, it really doesn't matter really. I already bought the replacement arms, and short of yamato air mailing me a shiny set of machined aluminum replacement arms, there's just no way I'm buying any more VF-0 toys. It's a shame though, I really do like the VF-0, and would love to buy more, but they're just all ticking time bombs. The whole arm needs a redesign and better materials. The workers need to understand that they can't just "pop" the assembled shoulder onto the ball joint, as I'm 99.9% certain this is the intial cause of the stress marks and cracks.

In the end, I'm just curious to see what yamato told graham.