1/60 YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster

Mechamaniac

........ is it official there will be no gunpod fix included in this dildo FP combo?

I'm deciding not to buy this. But a gunpod fix.... well. <_<

And as for the YF-19 + FP Fold combo, what will they fix on the 19 to warrant it?

So can we expect the YF-21 to be without the FP's on 1st release? DO i NEED the 21's Dildo to buy my FP's?

Would a YF-19 Fold Booster be compatable with the YF-21? Surely not Yamato will require a separate release for the 21's dildo.

At the very least Include the YF-21's Fold Booster attachments in the 21's 1st edition release, AND the Fp's.

Yamato, give me the YF-19's Monster killer, the Fp's, the missiles, a Gunpod fix, AND the Fold Booster.

Then i'll buy, otherwise get f'd.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Do you think the fast packs set or YF-19 FP combo might include an additional gunpod that's corrected (I.E. thicker handle)?

That's actually a very good suggestion, it shouldn't cost Yamato much to throw in an extra gunpod. Although I don't think the YF-19 + FP set should need the extra gunpod. I'd imagine that if someone bought the 1st release of the 19, they'd just buy the Fast Pack set.

That's actually a very good suggestion, it shouldn't cost Yamato much to throw in an extra gunpod. Although I don't think the YF-19 + FP set should need the extra gunpod. I'd imagine that if someone bought the 1st release of the 19, they'd just buy the Fast Pack set.

Yup, I'll just buy the Fast Pack set and be happy with it.

thinking more on this, you know what kills me about the price of this thing, what you get for your $50.

just imagine you bought 2 fold booster kits, then compare that to just 1 GBP kit, its freakin ridiculous! not enough bang for my buck IMHO.

when someone recasts the leg and arm armors, i'm in. ;)

I've posted my suggestions on what yamato should do on all future release yf-19 in the other price gouging thread here.

Basically include FP covers with the yf-19 free. And have the Fold booster be the equivalent of buying the Ghost booster for the vf-0 seperate.

I think the least they could do is give us the covers free. I posted my thoughts here since the topic relates. (one is for ranting about price, the other about fold booster. But the post fits into both subjects: ranting about the price of the fold booster :D)

In summary: all future yf-19 should just come with the covers free as standard and they gradually phase out the older yf-19 release which didn't include the covers.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

thinking more on this, you know what kills me about the price of this thing, what you get for your $50.

just imagine you bought 2 fold booster kits, then compare that to just 1 GBP kit, its freakin ridiculous! not enough bang for my buck IMHO.

when someone recasts the leg and arm armors, i'm in. ;)

I'm in too. I don't want the fold. Not until the 21 comes out.

Until they bring out the heavy arms mac II killer thing with the FP's and ordanance.. this deal bites.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

HLJ has them on early bird for a june release....

Just noticed and already placed my order :unsure: ...

The Fastpack set was cheaper than I thought it was going to be. With HLJ's discount it comes out to $38.

Do we know yet if Graham was sucessful in convincing Yamato to include the extra armaments as a part of the set?

Edited by Golden Arms

Would this be that hard though? The vf-1 line got 3 unique heads and many schemes to milk. The plus line has less overall valk schemes so I guess they will want as much different things to make to maintain interest. My bet is we get it and if not, diehard collectors will eventually ask for it. The quicker they think of the things they CAN do, the less chance we miss out on these goodies as the opportunity to do them passes by. (took 5 years for this! may as well sort everything out now)

........ is it official there will be no gunpod fix included in this dildo FP combo?

I'm deciding not to buy this. But a gunpod fix.... well. <_<

And as for the YF-19 + FP Fold combo, what will they fix on the 19 to warrant it?

So can we expect the YF-21 to be without the FP's on 1st release? DO i NEED the 21's Dildo to buy my FP's?

Would a YF-19 Fold Booster be compatable with the YF-21? Surely not Yamato will require a separate release for the 21's dildo.

At the very least Include the YF-21's Fold Booster attachments in the 21's 1st edition release, AND the Fp's.

Yamato, give me the YF-19's Monster killer, the Fp's, the missiles, a Gunpod fix, AND the Fold Booster.

Then i'll buy, otherwise get f'd.

that's a lot of dildos

I have nothing against graham. He's the man for all macross yamato stuff.

I just expect that YAMATO lives up to the preproduction quality for the production toy. Otherwise why am I chucking out the bucks for a flawed production version while the preproduction version is considerably better.

Take the VF-0S. the preproduction was excellent, yet mine that I ordered and paid over $ 150 for is flawed and breaks when transformed just two days from receiving the product.

I'm just holding Yamato up to the quality they show us on the preproduction samples. I hope you agree, that if you see a product and pay a certain level of price for the product you expect the certain level of quality that the preproduction or production product holds up to.

I'd tone down the cheek in your post mate. :angry: You've made your point, you've battyed enough, no punching below the belt at the man that has worked so hard in getting our voice across to Yamato.

Edited by indigofx28

I have nothing against graham. He's the man for all macross yamato stuff.

I just expect that YAMATO lives up to the preproduction quality for the production toy. Otherwise why am I chucking out the bucks for a flawed production version while the preproduction version is considerably better.

Take the VF-0S. the preproduction was excellent, yet mine that I ordered and paid over $ 150 for is flawed and breaks when transformed just two days from receiving the product.

I'm just holding Yamato up to the quality they show us on the preproduction samples. I hope you agree, that if you see a product and pay a certain level of price for the product you expect the certain level of quality that the preproduction or production product holds up to.

Save it. I don't need an explanation. Your post was rude and defamatory against Graham. If you have a problem with Yamato then direct it against Yamato.

Edited by kensei

Sigh, i do want another 19... Just changed my display of the 19 to fighter mode again... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BOODIFUL.

But i'm gonna pass on the pre-order.. but very tempting.

For mine, i've got no stress marks, i made the shaving mod, transforms like a dream, even the gunpod stays straight as long as i don't firmly press the arms together.

But for now i can wait. And i will wait longer for the DILDO. Yamato gotta milk the same Dildo mold for the 21.

A 2nd run 19 will be the order of the day thankinyou sir.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE 1/60 YF-21 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! wink wink (pokes graham)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Just a note, I seriously doubt the 1/100 scale is dead. Toynami probably just knows the people who buy their 1/100s are also among the people who buy their MPCs and they don't want to compete with themselves for people's money. Rather than making you decide if you want more 1/100s or an MPC they're only going to give you one option. I would guess that Toynami will resurrect the 1/100 line between any future MPC releases.

Good point. Agreed.

Also, I will not be purchasing any "dildos" for my Yf19. TOO MUCH $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GutsAndCasca

This whole trend of calling the fold booster a dildo or foldildo is really getting out of hand.

I blame EXO

it's one of those jokes that was amusing at first, and then gets old and tired.. but you keep at it and keep on with it, long after all the humor has been extracted from it, until everyone is sick of it, and then miraculously, it becomes funny again.

^^^Dammit :unsure: , that price is starting to get very tempting....

Must maintain my Macross World "street-cred"!!! :lol::p

Dildo is easier to type than EC FBF-1000A external fold booster...

True. But typing "FB" is faster than typing "foldildo." (Then again, typing "FD" is slightly faster than typing "FB.")

I just thought of something... how cool would the FD look spinning around at night in my display case??????????????????????????????

2 more days for early bird goodness... only saving 2 USD though. >.>

But wow, i look at my display enough as it is (every time i walk past spending a good few mintues in awe) ... at night it would look WiCkeD.