Yippy kay yay mother f@*#ers! LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD!

UN Spacy

"Why are u so calm!?.... Have you done this before?"

Priceless moment for me what John McClaine's reaction was. That's I'm sold for this movie. :lol:

Is Ashton Kutcher going to be in it? :blink:

I'm hoping he's in the center of a huge explosion.

UN Spacy: Well he could be that guy in the helicopter that ate a police car (in the later part of the trailer). :lol:

BTW, the scene kinda reminds of of Black Lagoon Episode 2. Gunboat v. Helo. :lol:

sweet. but it reminds me too much of lucky number sleven, like he's some sort of professional hit man. I'ma still watch it though! :D:p:lol:

Yeah. He's been typecast just a tad.......and that movie had the manly Lucy Liu.

This one has the HOT Maggie Q. :D

Oh man it's got the Mac Guy? <_<

I don't know i love me some Die Hard as much as any sane red-blooded male (venegance is the best BTW :lol: ), but if this movie is anything like the teaser... i gotta say i'm not really digging it. This looks more like every other action movie made nowadays and not a Die Hard. I gotta agree with Eugimon on this one.

Edited by Veritas

Official Website HERE!

Did they take it down? I get a redirect to Fox.

I did watch the Youtube preview and so far I agree with the "Who's the super hero?" criticism. McClane (sp?) was an alcoholic reluctant hero. Still, you can edit any Die Hard movie to make it seem like McClane was a total arsekicker so maybe this is just an instance of the preview folks kinda missing the point.

Edited by jenius

While I liked the first Die Hard, the second and third are completely unwatchable to me. It's not that they are bad movies, it's more that I just can't get "into" them as much as the first one. Die Hard was just so quirky, funny and in the best words a "roller coaster ride" of entertainment. Die Hard 2 was outlandish, overacted and had more glaring technical errors than I cared to shake a stick at... but hey, it was a brainless hollywood action movie so it gets cut some slack. When Vengence came along I hardly even noticed.

Personally to me the best thing about Die Hard so far was the old PS1 game "Die Hard Trilogy" and the taxi driving part of the game. SMACK! -wipers- Don't you SEE these people!? :ph34r:

Personally to me the best thing about Die Hard so far was the old PS1 game "Die Hard Trilogy" and the taxi driving part of the game. SMACK! -wipers- Don't you SEE these people!? :ph34r:

That's actually one of my favourite movie lines of all time, in Die Hard With a Vengence, the taxi scene in the park:

Zeus: "Rock! Rock! Tree! Tree! Ahhhhhhhh! Maclean, are you aiming for these people?"

Maclean: "No! *screech!* Well, maybe that mime."

You couldn't make me remember AVP 2 if you tried!

Too late, just made you. :p

• 3 months later...

NEW Trailer! Transformers Movie is SCREWED afer July 7th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IfRb-sWuDk&eurl=%2Findex

Yep, looking good. If I only had the choice of one, I'd pick TF, though, no-brainer. But of course I'll be seeing both. Maybe. Nice to see that Starscream and Optimus Prime have roles in this new Die Hard, anyway :lol: . Maybe I can get the best of both worlds if I just see this one!!

So who's gonna be the fist to make a TF/DieHard mashup trailer? Doesn't look so difficult, judging by the vehicle action here... B))

• 2 months later...

Only three days to go. And according to an article, Bruce Willis himself says this is better than the first film. Yeah right.

Well seeing is believing, and from what i've seen from the trailers... that's a pretty bold statement.

Honestly i'll be surprised if it's better than Die Hard 2. :rolleyes:

Edited by Veritas