VF-1R Masterpiece Collection 1/55

Medison Man

:D Hello, this is my first time posting here but I thought I would share the next installment for the Toynami Masterpiece Collection. Here is a link to view it in all modes: http://des530.com/vf-1r.jpg This is due to be released in December of 2003. Only 5,000 pieces will be produced as opposed to the 15,000 for the past MPC's. Same size, same style packaging, same price. Any questions...feel free to e-mail me.:D

Hey Medison Man

Just wanted to let you in on something... Most of the people here are Macross fans, but they don't necessairly "like" robotech (to put it lightly).

There's a thread in the "Other Anime or Science Fiction" section where you can discuss all about the MPC to your heart's content. Direct link is right HERE.

In either case, enjoy your stay, and welcome to MW :)

PS: Guys, take it easy on the new guys, no need to rip them apart, lol :p

Oh man, too many choices of images on my HD to attach to this post :D

Anyways... easy on the guy

spamming the boards with your first post isn't the smartest move

but we all make mistakes B)

Edit: Man I shouldn't have clicked that link, the colorscheme is nice but for the rest it looks like an anorexic ........... ........ ..........

Edited by Nightbat®

A low vis veritech, wonder where they got that idea.

Before this thread goes the way of the dodo....

I dont think the VF-1R is supposed to be stealth. At least nothing in the file ever suggested low visibility and it certainly lacks the hard angles that are necessary for low visibility. As much as I hate to say it...this doesnt look too bad. :p

Awe common guys MPC's are waaaayyyyy better then those huge 1/48's anyway

on a lighter note good plug buddy. I will probably get one, but for the plug, probably not from you. If you want to plug something like that, use the for sale section, youll get a better croud

Sorry to offend any of you but like I said I am new to this and was only trying to help. I'm not trying to plug it nor am I selling it. I'm just a collector and thought other collectors would enjoy the picture. My bad.

Don't sweat it Meisonman.

Some of the fellas here are like that, but that's just because they don't "like" Robotech, as someone put it earlier.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay, just feel your way around to get used to the neighborhood!