Vice Mods Flaming?

Looks like Exo is trying to flame here

Link to thread

So who keeps them in check? The regular mods buddy buddy with the vice and minis and admin is rare as sightings of bigfoot in oregon.

We have some kind if Internal investigations or we just let the higher uppers do what they want?

edit: oh yah double posting :p

Edited by Zentrandude

Are you serious? If you're going to accuse me of something can you put up some arguments. There's nothing there that can be considered inflammatory, I just used the same tone as a response to something else that was posted.

You and I never saw eye to eye, and I've been in way more heated arguments than this. Why do you wait now to complain about me? :rolleyes:

For me its pretty much the first time I seen you arguing with another person. dispite your 5k post and my 2k post we don't go into most of the threads here (I mainly stay in others most of the time with little trips to tv and toys every leap year. For Exo who knows), even on the old boards we pretty much in seperate areas.

And for now since your a vice mod you should be more expected to follow the code of conduct than normal blow joe; If I let my mods do that to my online game im making I would be yelled at for not keeping control of my generals.

Dude, what the ***** are you talking about? EXO has never been known to pull punches. If you haven't seen EXO argue with DT or others, I'm not sure where you've been. . . though you always seem to be here. :lol:

I'm not even sure where he's "flaming" there at all. Some guy is posting (possibly damaging) messages from a third party which should have remained private. . . all in some attempt to try to prove to EXO that he knows more than EXO. Yet the guy doesn't realize that EXO is a friend of the third party and knows for a fact that this guy is just flat-out wrong.

The guy deserves whatever he gets, and EXO is actually being rather tame in pointing out all the asininity.

H

For me its pretty much the first time I seen you arguing with another person.  dispite your 5k post and my 2k post we don't go into most of the threads here (I mainly stay in others most of the time with little trips to tv and toys every leap year.  For Exo who knows), even on the old boards we pretty much in seperate areas.

And for now since your a vice mod you should be more expected to follow the code of conduct than normal blow joe; If I let my mods do that to my online game im making I would be yelled at for not keeping control of my generals.

395506[/snapback]

I'm gonna have to call BS on that, and insist there is something more personal against me coming from you going on here.

I rarely been in the same threads duke been in to, so rarely so that I been in more threads dukes been in arnies airsoft than here.

395514[/snapback]

I think he's just drunk. I mean, I'm not even sure that's english!

Heh im not drunk. im just saying I seen duke post in arnies more than here on MW.

edit:

There isn't anything personal with you exo but I am getting bit tired going to forums I visit to and see mods act in ways mods shouldn't act. This thread alone I seen more post by exo than I seen since last year.

Edited by Zentrandude

Heh im not drunk. im just saying I seen duke post in arnies more than here on MW.

edit:

There isn't anything personal with you exo but I am getting bit tired going to forums I visit to and see mods act in ways mods shouldn't act.  This thread alone I seen more post by exo than I seen since last year.

395520[/snapback]

So you decide how mods should act or shouldnt act on MW? Who's policing the police that polices the police?

I dont really understand how you can say you are tired of something and at the same time that you barely read something.

Edited by >EXO<

Other mods in some of the boards I visit your just the last one I saw. Im not policing anything here hence refer to my first post the question of who is keeping you guys in check.

My opinons are just that like others have opinons on things like this or me or you or if carpet is better than wood. Only diffence I like this forum more than the others so I voice my opinons here than the other boards.

Other mods in some of the boards I visit your just the last one I saw.  Im not policing anything here hence refer to my first post  the question of who is keeping you guys in check.

My opinons are just that like others have opinons on things like this or me or you or if carpet is better than wood.  Only diffence I like this forum more than the others so I voice my opinons here than the other boards.

395525[/snapback]

OK, then... to be fair and answer your question, there's a section that I go to ask if I'm out of line that other members can't see.

But since the last post that you saw was a post I would have normally posted as a regular member, I didn't see the necessity of asking anyone's permission. And I doubt I'm gonna do so everytime I post.

And thanks for choosing me to make an example of. I'm sure there was never any other mod's post you didn't like and saw no reason to cite a couple more references to start a complaint. You just waited for the first and last one that happen to catch youre eye. Hopefully you get the forum that you want out of MW soon enough.

You've got to be kidding me.

The guy made a newbie mistake; it's only right if the mods correct him. We all make mistakes from time to time. Even I need an occassional smack on the head from the staff for being a sarcastic jerk, despite being a level-headed poster that most members tell me I am. Azrael has had moderate my posts several times, but I don't run to feedback to post a complaint thread. This is the way MacrossWorld is run and it's only fair.

Monitoring of the MW message boards has changed very little for years. If anything, the rules have been loosened in the last year, allowing a much greater variety of off topic discussion than years previous. I don't see a problem.

Who polices the police? The coast guard. Who polices the coast guard? Uhhh... the the air traffic controllers, I dunno.

What I see in that thread is an argument between some people distantly removed from a situation claiming first hand knowledge of a situation. The police roll in and start laying people out to correct the situation. EXO, in my eyes, was being information control in his own way. Everyone has a personality on here, even the mods. We can't just simply "turn off" who we are when we are modding things. That extends to our posting style as well. I see nothing out of the norm for EXO in that thread...

[Extreme Sarcasm Mode]

Then again I am simply his bestest buddy in the whole world and will agree with everything he says and does all the time reguardless of what it is because I'm a mod here. Just last week he called all us mods up to come over and hang out and drown bags of puppies in kerosine and light them on fire with roman candles. That was a lot of fun. You should have seen it. Roy hit this one shnauser puppie with one of those big pink plastic bam-bam wiffle ball bats and it flew over the fence and lit the neighbor's garage on fire. We just stood around and laughed before going inside to plan out this week's list of people we are going to go out of our way to harass and lock their topics.

[/Extreme Sarcasm Mode]

Gawd dammit. Now you have to make me read that thread more, figure what the hell happened and who to smack. I'll be right back.

*mumbles curse words out loud*

395506[/snapback]

That's absurd. As long as a mod isn't abusing his powers, he shouldn't have to change his personality.

If they DID have to, they'd probably all create dummy accounts for mod purposes. Who can watch the mods when no one even knows who they are?

Who's policing those that can type a coherent sentence?

395657[/snapback]

Dude! that's just been not Siren.

Vice Mods Flaming

395499[/snapback]

EXO's private life is his own business. If he wants to discuss why he hangs around in dockside bars, he'll do so at his own discretion.

395622[/snapback]

You twisted little man :)

You twisted little man :)

395674[/snapback]

Hey, I'm not judging. Alls I'm saying is that it's EXO's choice of lifestyles, not ours.

395677[/snapback]

"Not that there's anything wrong with that" :)

The title of this topics ask, who's policing the people and questions the conduct of a moderator. I have a question was this moderator's conduct brought up to the attention of another moderator or an Admin? There is no message in my box about it. Was a message sent to another. This is the first complaint I have seen about it. Questioning the conduct of a moderator is fine but at least try to try another mod or find some high up. Was this attempted? Right now it just looks like an appeal to the public.

I'm guessing no attempt was taken since the accuser has called the regular mods are buddy buddy with the vice and mini mods. Did people see how the new mods were selected? The moderation staff are posters as well. They aren't expected to be good examples. They do get just as drunk at the party but are still expected to take all the car keys away so no goes DWI (Re: Section VII: Moderators and you).

This post may sound like I'm taking the mod in question side but it really has to do with getting posters to at least try the proper channels before making a federal case about something?

Wow, this is intense. Time to post a 'pic of a chick...

d9759c09abe8297f6228860ea0828c91.th.jpg

Edited by myk

for the record, I have no idea how I got to be considered buddies with any of the other mods... I dont IM nor PM nor send emails to any of them on a regular basis... I would say that it's even rare if it does ever, I'm not saying never, but rarely.

for the record, I have no idea how I got to be considered buddies with any of the other mods... I dont IM nor PM nor send emails to any of them on a regular basis... I would say that it's even rare if it does ever, I'm not saying never, but rarely.

395771[/snapback]

Guilt by association.

People think we mods all sit in this room , drinkin endless quantities of beer/alcohol, smokin cigars, playing cards and laughing our asses off at everybody on the other side of the door.

Excuse me, but what is "arnies airsoft"? Whatever it is, I assure you I don't post there. I use Duke Togo on the two Macross sites, a Civilization site, and two computer hardware sites. If you see the name anywhere else, its most likely not me.

Excuse me, but what is "arnies airsoft"? Whatever it is, I assure you I don't post there. I use Duke Togo on the two Macross sites, a Civilization site, and two computer hardware sites. If you see the name anywhere else, its most likely not me.

395891[/snapback]

Suuuuuure....next thing you'll tell us that you didn't actually invent Golgo 13. :rolleyes:

Vice Mods Flaming

395499[/snapback]

EXO's private life is his own business. If he wants to discuss why he hangs around in dockside bars, he'll do so at his own discretion.

395622[/snapback]

must... not... can't help... but...

It's raining mods

hallelujiah!

It's raining mods...

yeah yeah yeah!

[Extreme Sarcasm Mode]

Then again I am simply his bestest buddy in the whole world and will agree with everything he says and does all the time reguardless of what it is because I'm a mod here. Just last week he called all us mods up to come over and hang out and drown bags of puppies in kerosine and light them on fire with roman candles. That was a lot of fun. You should have seen it. Roy hit this one shnauser puppie with one of those big pink plastic bam-bam wiffle ball bats and it flew over the fence and lit the neighbor's garage on fire. We just stood around and laughed before going inside to plan out this week's list of people we are going to go out of our way to harass and lock their topics.

[/Extreme Sarcasm Mode]

395563[/snapback]

haha... you know... I totally missed this post before I put my disclaimer about not talking to any mods outside of forums... if I'd had saw it, I wouldnt have felt the need to write what I worte about IMing and PMing any other mods... lol.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Who made up all the rules

We follow them like fools

Believe them to be true

Don't care to think them through

And I'm sorry so sorry

I'm sorry it's like this

I'm sorry so sorry

I'm sorry we do this

And it's ironic too

Coz what we tend to do

Is act on what they say

And then it is that way

And I'm sorry so sorry

I'm sorry it's like this

I'm sorry so sorry

I'm sorry we do this

Who are they

And where are they

And how can they possibly

know all this

Who are they

And where are they

And how can they possibly

know all this

Do you see what I see

Why do we live like this

Is it because it's true

that ignorance is bliss

Who are they

And where are they

And how do they

know all this

And I'm sorry so sorry

I'm sorry it's like this

Do you see what I see

Why do we live like this

Is it because it's true

that ignorance is bliss

And who are they

And where are they

And how can they

know all this

And I'm sorry so sorry

I'm sorry we do this

Edited by >EXO<

if I'd had saw it, I wouldnt have felt the ned to wrote what I worte about IMing and PMing any other mods... lol.

Please...someone give the boy a dictionary...and throw in a few grammar lessons.

if I'd had saw it, I wouldnt have felt the ned to wrote what I worte about IMing and PMing any other mods... lol.

Please...someone give the boy a dictionary...and throw in a few grammar lessons.

395987[/snapback]

the problem is not that my spelling and grammar is bad... it's that I type faster than I can remember what I was talking about three words before aluminum foil jury duty....

This thread is waaaay OT.  Can a mod please lock this thread?  Oh wait, they're all buddy buddy so they won't.  :lol:

395999[/snapback]

that's it! just for that we're gonna talk about you at the next meeting in the Bahamas.

Edited by >EXO<