Display Your Collections...

Sweet man, yeah i am glad your digging the half FP look for the VF-1.

Eventually i will get bored and want to Super or Strike one of the up again (probably Hikky 1S again) but overall this IS

my most fav VF-1 battle mode. That and Half Gerwalk mode. (arms are not deployed)

heh heh, there's that chunky monkey looking all sweet side on again, i maybe still grab one. A CF would be nice.

I am going to do a heap of pics tonight, i have been promising alot of pics and now that i have my new camera i can. :p

You should be able to find a Bandai 1/55 CF for just under $50 USD. I hope you do....it is truley a SWEEEEEEEEEET fig.

I gotta say, bandais with super armor/fast packs/those-thingys-on-top, look soooo awesome.

Yes Yes.....I just paid for my FP's to be made for my M&M 1/55's. I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! THEY WILL BE SUPERB!!!!!

:ph34r:

You should be able to find a Bandai 1/55 CF for just under $50 USD. I hope you do....it is truley a SWEEEEEEEEEET fig.

Yeah i'll have a think about it. :p

Here's a sweet pic of Hikky 1S and my CF-1A both equipped with Partial FP's...

4-3.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a couple pics of my vintage 1/55 collection:

Sephiroth, Great photos and great collection! I am pretty jealous right now but I am also happy for you. Which VF-1S super is that between the Jetfire and the Ostrich?

Sephiroth, Great photos and great collection! I am pretty jealous right now but I am also happy for you. Which VF-1S super is that between the Jetfire and the Ostrich?

Thanks for the compliments; it took me many years and a lot of hard-earned money to build this collection so I'm quite proud of it myself. I still remember when I first saw all of them on the Valkyrie Factory website and made a promise to myself that one day I, too, would own each of them.

The valk you are refering to in the pic is the original Takatoku 1/55 VF-1S Super Valkyrie.

Thanks for the compliments; it took me many years and a lot of hard-earned money to build this collection so I'm quite proud of it myself. I still remember when I first saw all of them on the Valkyrie Factory website and made a promise to myself that one day I, too, would own each of them.

The valk you are refering to in the pic is the original Takatoku 1/55 VF-1S Super Valkyrie.

That is great. Thanks for the ID on that. That is the one I like the best, other than the Eilentseeker. The Fast Packs on that one are the closest to the right color that I have ever seen for any valk. I will look out for one of those when I have a few hundred extra to spend. I suppose that those probably go for close to a grand at this point.

Here's a couple pics of my vintage 1/55 collection:

post-415-1194585138_thumb.jpg

post-415-1194585388_thumb.jpg

*Droooooolsss* :o

I.....I love......you.....I mean your collection....yes...that's what I meant :unsure::blink:

^_^

Here's my collection: Higher Quality Images will be uploaded later... :)

Oh my.....that....that is nice. I mean.....no....that's what I meant.

syrinx78, where did you get your display cabinets? looks nice.. almost the same as the reg. detolfs but wider.. i want some.. perhaps a few.. =)

The cabinets were from JYSK... not sure if it is available anywhere outside CANADA... I was going to get the the Billy Bookcase from IKEA but this is better... It is glass all around except the back which is nice so that I don't see the wall. It is around $130 CAN.

very nice collection.

are you a jim lee fan as well, or just a batman fan. The Hush figs are great, did you read the story?

Thanks! I like Jim Lee's drawings but I stick with the DC characters like Batman and Superman... If you look closely I got the Jason Todd Exclusive on the left side... The Hush is also my favorite Batman arc so far...

ha! it didn't take you long to post this here from the FS section.

it looks so much better panel lined. i have 3 of these and i have yet to even sticker/panel line one of them....damn i'm lazy.

nice pics either way. can't get enough CF goodness.

Finally got around to taking some pics with my new nikon d40x of my detolf light setup. Here's some of my collection.

The VF-1D I purchased completed, since I had no luck finding a kit to custom myself. The Low Vis v1 VF-1S I bought as a set and simply painted some accents on the head. The max and kakizaki(my first 148 custom) VF 1A's I did myself, and the VF-1J CF with matching fastpacks is my favorite of the ones I've done so far. Just really like the look of the colormatched fastpacks. I'm in the middle of making an arctic green VF 1A out of an angelbird and a couple other VF-1S customs. After that I've got an idea about doing colormatched squadrons starting with a red cartoon type VF1A, a green VF1j with colormatched fp's. A stealth VF1A and a LV 1 VF1J, a CF VF1S and if I get really ambitious a yellow squad to match Roy.

post-5687-1195182964_thumb.jpg

post-5687-1195182983_thumb.jpg

post-5687-1195182997_thumb.jpg

post-5687-1195183020_thumb.jpg

post-5687-1195183044_thumb.jpg

post-5687-1195183055_thumb.jpg