Display Your Collections...

Awesome collection, DyNo! Are all of these toys or do you have models displayed as well. Couldn't tell from the pic.

Thanks everyone!

The only model there is the Armored Battroid VF-1A 1/72

Wow and now that I think about it, I put it together over 18 years ago... :blink:

valentin,

Space is always a nice thing, but if you don't have it, you don't have it. Anyways...I like your collection.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am now moced into my new place...I just need to straighten everything out....so it may be a week or 2 till I can display my collection in full force. I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY when I can.

Edited by misterryno

Here's my micro macross zero collection. (will definitely need to find a bigger space soon.)

MacrossCC01.jpg

$25 very small cabinet

$15 extra for glass door

$750 worth of toys inside

Not caring that you did it backwards.........priceless :)

heh heh :D really crammed in there! I thought i was bad at cramming my stuff together. :p

Love how you posed your SV-51 and Shin Ghost.

Perhaps you might want to deploy landing gear for Roy's 1S and flip Shin's battroid on it's side with feet facing towards you ala sliding Gunpod blaring display? :p Like Hikaru's scouting mission when he took on the Recon Zentran and smashed his way through their front. :lol:

Nice stuff mate.

Here is a new addition to my collection. Not macross but still cool. This is a Busou Shinki Santa Claus Sugaru weapons set put on a Angel Arnval. I could have gotten a better pose out of her I am sure but it took me about an hour just to put the weapons set on the figure. These things are really difficult to manipulate without them crumbling in your hands. I like the Sugaru head but I think that I will put the Angel Arnal head back on next week.

post-4840-1192661990_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192662012_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192662038_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192662081_thumb.jpg

Sry...I know it's in R packaging...but it's still pretty cool...

are these dolls rare? They pop up on ebay.co.uk quite often for next to nothing. there are 3 on right now. I see from the price sticker on Lisa thats $85 !!!! they go for £5 - £10 when i see them.

Just a heads up if anyone wants them. in fact someone let me know if they are considered rare.. i might pick them up!

(rough exchange rate - £1 = $2)

Edited by vermillion01

yeah, 65 Canadian

so are they worth getting? I'm not actually keen on them myself, but more as an investment syle purchase. I have no idea of their "collectable" worth so i've never bothered to look twice until now. I have checked to make sure that they are not copies but original HG products too.

found this in internet

and looks like there are frech collectors forum out there and all the gallery in the forum full of alpha fighter!!! vintage one!!!!

here only one of those pics :)

enjoy

Jealousy pangs.

are these dolls rare? They pop up on ebay.co.uk quite often for next to nothing. there are 3 on right now. I see from the price sticker on Lisa thats $85 !!!! they go for £5 - £10 when i see them.

Just a heads up if anyone wants them. in fact someone let me know if they are considered rare.. i might pick them up!

(rough exchange rate - £1 = $2)

I saw this while searching for something else and thought I'd mention that I'm selling mine for $10 a doll. That's free shipping in USA but I can work out cheap deals for other countries so I make a few $ off them. I don't really care how much they're worth. I'm just trying to liquidate them to buy stuff I want.

http://p081.ezboard.com/frdfhqcommunicatio...icID=1124.topic

It is definitely the banpresto. The Claudia is nice too. IMO the Milia and Misa are not as nice as the Yamato and CMS versions but the minmei and claudia are must haves. Hard to find for sure. Way out of print but they pop up on ebay every now and again. There is a german site selling some of these which is where I got my claudia but I think they are down to one misa and one milia.