1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

After looking at these pics I know I must have side covers for all my 1/48's. And how those chicken hands came to existence I can not fathom; which is why I want DYRL 1/48 recast hands so that these can truly be anime accurate.

Nice collection MacrossMan I see you lucky in getting Yellow Submarine's SDF-1 Macross from DYRL. And is that a Macross glass?

Here is my toy shelf, bit of mismash of all my favorite things.

toyshelf.jpg

The Macross stuff is killer of course, but that Shockwave definitely brings back memories! Nice stuff you got there; especially the transformers watch! I had one as a kid back in 85'.

Here is my toy shelf, bit of mismash of all my favorite things.

A totally BAD A$$ collection you have going on there mate! Love the GIGANTIC ED!

:ph34r:

Finally here are pics of my 21 in battroid modeafter spending three hours tring to transform it, and yes I did follow the directions in the manual, it was just too damn difficult to transform. :blink::huh:

100_0686.jpg

100_0687.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0691.jpg

100_0694.jpg

Finally here are pics of my 21 in battroid modeafter spending three hours tring to transform it, and yes I did follow the directions in the manual, it was just too damn difficult to transform. :blink::huh:

100_0694.jpg

DAMN That is a good lookin bird! I like this pic the best!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I gotta say, Ed-209 ranks up there as one of my top favorites, he is HUGE, I could barely fit him in the detolf case, hot toys really came through on that one, think I paid about 175 for him a few years back. Here is a pulled back shot of the room with a few other things included.

fullcase.jpg

Edited by Mechinyun

Nice collection MacrossMan I see you lucky in getting Yellow Submarine's SDF-1 Macross from DYRL. And is that a Macross glass?

Thanks Hornet. Yes that is the "shot" (quite larger than a shot though) that was given away with the Weather Roy's at Wonderfest this year in Japan. MW member Save offered to members earlier this year and I believe some will be up for grabs at the Macross Con 2008.

It has been a while since my last post here in MWF. Really busy with work and no play. But YF-21 made me start to play again. At least do some justice and take some photos. I hope I can have some time to finish up all my macross collection and do the QTVR as promise. This time YF-21 and YF-19 will be my main focus.

Enjoy the pics. Will do some photo editing with background if I got the time.

Cheers,

ikhii

post-3479-1213280592_thumb.jpgpost-3479-1213280604_thumb.jpgpost-3479-1213280615_thumb.jpg

Hot damn, that's the 1/144 VF-11C?! It looked fantastic! I put mine together and played with it too much as a teenager. :p So mine was just snapped together and didn't look anywhere as near as good as yours was.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I gotta say, Ed-209 ranks up there as one of my top favorites, he is HUGE, I could barely fit him in the detolf case, hot toys really came through on that one, think I paid about 175 for him a few years back. Here is a pulled back shot of the room with a few other things included.

OMG!!! You have a Rocketeer Backpack......TOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!! LUCKY!!!

I've sold all my 1/48 except 2 custom jobs (displayed here), and I've decided to keep 1 pair of each version of the VF in the 1/60 line. It's the only way I can still afford this hobby!

BAD A$$ Revoltech Stealth!!!

I've sold all my 1/48 except 2 custom jobs (displayed here), and I've decided to keep 1 pair of each version of the VF in the 1/60 line. It's the only way I can still afford this hobby!

Sell my 1/48's? More than likely probably never! Just finished my collection today when I received this shipment today. The VF-1J box has a custom VF-1D in it. Pics of it in Gerwalk are attached.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_359402.jpg

gallery_7126_36_310495.jpg

gallery_7126_36_531373.jpg

gallery_7126_36_380646.jpg

gallery_7126_36_232425.jpg

gallery_7126_36_426502.jpg

Sell my 1/48's? More than likely probably never! Just finished my collection today when I received this shipment today. The VF-1J box has a custom VF-1D in it. Pics of it in Gerwalk are attached.

B))

OO

HELL YEAH BROTHER!!! MORE MORE MORE!!! I need to see the full collection now so I can be SUPER jealous.

OO

test shots.....need to play more with lighting and exposure :unsure:

IMG_0029.jpg

Ballchinian haterism...

:angry:

OO

:lol:

OO

Man you know I've always admired your collection and tenacity for grabbing stuff up. I'll be completing a transaction for my Max VF-1S soon. My 1/48 will be as complete as I am going to make it. I might pick up the 25th Anniversary Special Edition VF-1J, but I am just not a fan of it...

Anywho, sweet looking pics brother. Thanks for sharing!

MM

OO

vegas: love that SV-51 Nora pic.. ^_^

macrossman: you're one lucky dad! :D

here's how i displayed my DRYL Valks.. they're actually placed inside a large glass (actually once an acquarium lol) as i am too lazy to dust/clean them every now and then..

2580866152_e2ca9a6286_o.jpg

Edited by MaveRick

Fatherhood has its rewards...

B))

OO

CONGRATS DADDY!!! That's one SUPER BAD A$$ fathers day present. Tell your wife and son GOOD JOB from me! Now since you have 2 you can give one to me ;) .

OO

Edited by misterryno