Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Same here... I'd LOVE some detailed looking animation-model based TF Revoltechs... but he current ones are so ugly it's just unfair.

The only hope is that Kaiyodo will make a Victory Saber Revoltech - because he didn't sho up in Dreamwave - unless he showed up some Pat Lee inspired universe profile that I'm not aware of?

The only reason I posit this is because so far they are going SFC character for character. Prime/Megatron, then Starscream/Hotrod.

So now it's time for Victory Saber! :) And they better combine :p

VFTF1

What can I say, Kaiyodo's got a winner and they know it. I've got Macross, Patlabor and Evangelion figures from their Revoltech line and I'll be getting the Reguld and YF-19/YF-21 as well. Plus I've got the Griffin from Patlabor and the EVA mass production figures on my list. I purchased the hero mecha first, now I just need an enemy for each set :) The Revoltechs are some of the best display figures I've ever seen. Their incredible articulation never stops. Once a week, I'm changing the figures into new poses for display on my computer desk :)

I think everyone who's ever read this thread will buy the M+ ones. :)

It's the little details like the pintpoint punch and shield that make them worth every penny and more.

They even go for the real action poses of the anime in the promo pics (love the freefalling shot of the YF-19). You just can't resist getting both.

It's the little details like the pintpoint punch and shield that make them worth every penny and more.

They even go for the real action poses of the anime in the promo pics (love the freefalling shot of the YF-19). You just can't resist getting both.

Haha, I can't resist getting ANY, as I have most of them. I just love what Kaiyodo is doing, for the simple fact that other toy makers are taking notice of the articulation, and taking notice of the money Kaiyodo is raking in. Hopefully this will lead other makers (here's looking at YOU, Americans...) to start upping the quality and articulation of their own products.

I saw the new Watchmen figures coming out from DC direct. You can do what with them, rotate the arms? In the 21st century, that should be unacceptable.

Somewhat, more like a slightly olive-grey. I'm fairly certain I got the color really close to the anime for the YF-19 FAST Pack profile on my site. I'm sure the FAST Packs will be the proper color for the final consumer product.

Hope your right. Rather a glaring departure from the anime if not. I wonder how noticeable the mounting holes are?

Edit: Revisited the new pictures and the color poster in the background has the wrong color fast packs. Does not look good. :huh:

Edited by Fly4victory

More pics here:

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgangu/009713/

06.jpg

14.jpg

So full of win, love the inclusion of the pin point barrier pieces.

Last para on link, if I read it correctly, it's saying that "as a bonus, a part of the Gurren Wings will be included in the Razangan. By collecting the two wings which will be included in a later (undisclosed) set, you'll be able to form the flight version of Gurren Lagann".

The article doesn't say with which fig or set the 2 wings will be packaged with.

Official Razengan, YF-19 & 21 pics.

http://www.amiami.com/shop?vgForm=ProductI...ate=review.html

I am so tempted to get Razengan, he looks absolutely wicked. The extra accessory included is indeed Gurren Lagann's jet pack sans wings. Looks like those will be packaged with some future Revoltech TTGL figure.

The little energy blast thingees to attach to the shields of the Macross Pluss figures are a nice touch. YF-19 looks squat but YF-21 looks fantastic.

Edited by IXTL