Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Anyone wanna translate the major points of those scans for us that can't read them? I really want to know about the Gurren Lagann with the drills and wings (whether it's a second version coming out or just an upgrade set). And that Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann isn't painted yet, correct?

Any more lady characters comming, i want a character showing a bit more cleavage, but not too much either. Would like the arm and leg joints to be covered though. Need a couple of girls for my MH Mospeada characters.

Edited by Arthurius

Any more lady characters comming, i want a character showing a bit more cleavage, but not too much either. Would like the arm and leg joints to be covered though. Need a couple of girls for my MH Mospeada characters.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01193 - Pocco has plenty of boobage, AND moundage.

what else? Chunners is coming soon, and the Idol Master range has startet, expect another 7 or more of them.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Am still waiting to see Revy Revy sitting on the new in scale MH Ride armour...

That's the first thing i'll do when they eventually arrive!

Revy Revy riding a Ride Armor?

2005663789622546906_rs.jpg

2005662079104549022_rs.jpg

There was another cute Revoltech chick in a black dress too ... will link when I find her...

But I've been thinking - a real challenge for the Kayodo Revoltech crew would be..

Macross 7 Gugaba!

I mean - it would be really difficult to pull off, and I think they'd have to work a mechanizm mainly for the eyes - since Gub's "facial expressions" mainly came off through his eyes... could be interchangable like with Toro's faces...

In any case - I would be interested in seeing the ideas that they came up with for something like that :)

VFTF1

It would be nice if the Regult was properly to scale, ie, a lot larger than the valkyrie.

Taksraven

Edited by taksraven

It would be nice if the Regult was properly to scale, ie, a lot larger than the valkyrie.

Taksraven

It is pretty much in scale. Check back and see some of the comparrison pics.

Also VFTF1 the skirt your talking about is the latest Fraulien chick, also comes in pink, remember they are much larger

than the Revy Revoltech, but perhaps a good scale for the new Beagle R/Armour for pairing up with?? Could be cool.

Got my Asuka Revy!! :D

Must admit though, Saber Revy head looks nicer on Asuka body. :p I also did the Rin body with Saber head, kick ass!

Blondes eh. So now i got Asuka head on Rin body, and Rin on Saber (not as nice). Asuka's face isn't as nice as i wanted.

Also received Black Ox, really cool bad ass robot, oh oh and i also got to see those 2 episodes in Astroboy where

Bruton goes off killing all those other strong robots. Brilliant robot he was, and i will mod my Black Ox fig with his

red apache marks (2 red lines from his eyes diagonally down his cheeks) And of course i need to find some cool horns.

I got him now posed up ready to withstand an onslaught by Masinkaiser.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

...but perhaps a good scale for the new Beagle R/Armour for pairing up with?? Could be cool.

Then you should be one happy camper. According to the text on the box of my Rei the Fraulein figures are 1/10 scale... the same as Beagle's RA. :)

Then you should be one happy camper. According to the text on the box of my Rei the Fraulein figures are 1/10 scale... the same as Beagle's RA. :)

Yeah man, would be very cool.

:edit: (added pics)

btw here's a pic i promised of my Saber/Rin head swap. Footy has started and i'll upload more after.

I have to add how much i hate the way Revoltech did her butt, it's nce until you bend the legs, not good enough.

Hopefully the Pocco figure will have something different and is designed better for posing, whislt showing off the arse.

sorry, i added the wrong pic here is the one i wanted to place here -

P3140005.jpg

Here's some photos of my Saber/Asuka body swap. Saber Revy/Fraulein is my fav head of the series for sure. lol.

20080329_06.jpg

20080329_05.jpg

20080329_01.jpg

Nice butt.

20080329_02.jpg

Also i fitted Rin's head better on Sabers body, much much better. Still a great Revy the Saber is.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

apageoffigureohkingno12ku6.jpg

I saw samples of the Regults today. Handled one. Must say it was very nice. It's a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. Posed it in a few ways and I was surprised how much fun they are. Definitely getting one when it's released.

I wonder if it's like store exclusives here?

Where to get it early you have to jump through the hoops the sponsor puts out and then after a certain period has elapsed, it goes to wide market....

The amount of money Revoltech "could" make in wide release is pretty large compared to an exclusive licensing fee...

Edited by Zinjo

Gurren Lagann and Regult are up for Early Bird preorder at HLJ.com!

Thanks for that! :D Saved me checking myself, although it is fun coming across something NEW in the Macross search on hlj.com. Everyday i check the earlybird section. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

3 Regults coming my way!

and 3 coming mine!

EDIT: I figured that I would start with 3 and see how it goes. I also have all three GNU figures on preorder for release at the same month and I am sure there will be other things that I will want then so I do not want to blow the budget. Hopefully they will not get sold out or go discontinued right away like the Rei so that I can get at least 3 more the next month.

Edited by miriya

i pre-ordered 3 regults and Gurren Lagann at my local store too... ^_^

i also tried with 3 first. maybe there'll be a scout or mini missile version, so i can get more then.

Edited by Shun

i pre-ordered 3 regults and Gurren Lagann at my local store too... ^_^

i also tried with 3 first. maybe there'll be a scout or mini missile version, so i can get more then.

I would love to preorder from my local store here in the states, as I love to give them business. But for new figures, they literally get them a month and a half after I do when I order through SAL at HLJ. As it stands, I really only get stuff that has been in stock for a while from them.

Millia is just the hard to get one, only through specific channels, like Rob from Samurai Monkey is offerring.

http://www.samurai-monkey.com/boardz/viewt...p?p=12484#12484 Hope i helped.

You can buy Max from hlj.com, and numerous other places, and of course ebay sellers...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The only Revoltechs I don't find appealing are the Transformers ones.

The only reason is that they are modelled on Pat Lee's terrible (IMO) Dreamwave artwork

I prefered the models of Takara's MEGA PVC line - modelled after the cartoons.

VFTF1