Does Anyone Know Of A B Movie...

NERV

Everyone knows that the rule of cheesy monster movies is to end it with an explosion, but there are usually exceptions to every rule, but i cannot for the life of me think of a single B movie that did not end with an explosion, can YOU?

You mean an explosion as the very final event happening in the picture? How about From Beyond? The last thing we see is either Barbara Crampton laughing due to insanity, or her character being submitted into a mental institution-I forget...

hum...

I'm looking for a cheesy action B movie I saw once on tv long time ago.

It's a bit of a rambo clone, some blond marine dude with a cowboyhat and a blond chick (a reporter?) heading back to vietnam to save pow's and took revenge on an evil general. He looks kinda like the bad soldier from the movie "universal soldier"

I can rember the cheesy quote he always said: "It can be done."

I'm not sure if the bad guy always said "you lose" or "game over"... no it's not that B-movie with Braddock(chuck noris)

Everyone knows that the rule of cheesy monster movies is to end it with an explosion, but there are usually exceptions to every rule, but i cannot for the life of me think of a single B movie that did not end with an explosion, can YOU?

379473[/snapback]

Don't remember, I've only watched Sci-Fi for Battlestar Galactica recently.

There were no explosions in

Armageddon - The Final Challenge

Simply the ultimate Deus Ex Machina ever (dangling from 2 strings and spray painted gold)

Any of you who have ever seen this film know what I'm talking about, know the pain, and know that "B" is to this movie as "Vivacious" was a good adjective for NERV's avatar.

Those of you who haven't seen it don't know how lucky you are.

Makin' me twitch just typing about it.

Edited by Kelsain