Japanese Engrish

areaseven

Yeah this pic was seriously doctored. But funny. :lol: There are signs like that on the trains but they don't look at all like that.

Rob MN

I noticed that alot of the pics on the site where I found that were doctored so I sort of assumed that it was VERY likely that this one MUST have been too. I'd be interested is seeing what the actual signs look like. Any idea where I could find a pic of one?

Thanks,

Carl

I've been sitting on this for weeks, but I finally got it scanned in this evening.

The company I work for recently added this Korean made flip-down monitor into stock (the company I work for specializes in audio and video entertainment systems for busses, tractors, etc.). Since I had to make a set of mechanical drawings of it, I had the chance to read through the instructions and they are a riot! :lol: The page below has one of my favorite examples of Engrish (highlishted in yellow). I wish I could have successfully photo copied the bottom of the unit itself since some of the funniest Engrish is actually on the product itself! :lol:

post-26-1072846720_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apollo Leader

• 3 weeks later...
I've been sitting on this for weeks, but I finally got it scanned in this evening.

The company I work for recently added this Korean made flip-down monitor into stock (the company I work for specializes in audio and video entertainment systems for busses, tractors, etc.). Since I had to make a set of mechanical drawings of it, I had the chance to read through the instructions and they are a riot! :lol: The page below has one of my favorite examples of Engrish (highlishted in yellow). I wish I could have successfully photo copied the bottom of the unit itself since some of the funniest Engrish is actually on the product itself! :lol:

FIGHT WITH SCREWS!! CLASSIC!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vostok 7

Ok, this isn't true EngRish... but it fricken reads like it... who ever made the label design for this at Dolly Madison needs smacked! BTW I couldn't help but "Edit" out the maker of this fine Edible:

"Artificially Flavored... ...REAL FRUIT PIE"

post-26-1076058276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Southcross

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is Engrish without SNK?

excrement.jpg

This might be translated from English to Japanese and then back again.. :lol::lol::lol: