Japanese Engrish

areaseven

[Monty Python] "But don't take it out in public, or they'll put you in the dock, and you won't a-come a-back. Thank yew, thank yew..."[/Monty Python]

Remember that one Engrish t-shirt at the first page of this thread (Click here at your own risk)? Or how about the time Monkey-N told his student's mother about the jacket she was wearing? Well, those practically don't compare to what Engrish.com has in store for this week.

Parents these days don't know what they dress their kids in.

PARENTAL ADVISORY: Explicit Engrish!

Remember that one Engrish t-shirt at the first page of this thread (Click here at your own risk)? Or how about the time Monkey-N told his student's mother about the jacket she was wearing? Well, those practically don't compare to what Engrish.com has in store for this week.

Parents these days don't know what they dress their kids in.

PARENTAL ADVISORY: Explicit Engrish!

I think I'm going to give my kid (when I have one) a "Zakkenaiyo" ("don't F#$% with me" -- apologies if I spelled it wrong) t-shirt just so we can get inon the innaproporiate use of a foreign language action :)

Edited by Pat Payne

Yeah, yeah, I know I already posted this, but since I won this card, I figured I'd show you the front and back of it. Engrish on both sides. You can call it an update to my last post. :)

akane-engrish.jpg

Lucky you!!! She's got one good looking bod!!!

• 3 weeks later...
as soon as these come out they need to make it to this thread

the link is not working anyone have a different one? or some pics?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...