Now I Officialy Hate Hg

evirus

after watching the first robotech boxset(macross obviously) one of the episodes was all jumpy and crap the sound was terrable and there was flashing boxes on the screen almost like there was a scratch on the disc, i dont see any and i havent even watched it more then, two times(it was a gift so its not like i bought it out of my own free will) how does some crap like that pass production? you would figure they would find such a problem, well more motivation to go and get the macross tv boxsets i guess

I heard Harmony Gold Robotech DVDs actually install hundreds of nanomachines into your player that slowly eat away the internal computer, thus rendering your player useless. Several investigations have been made by the FCC but they haven't been able to turn up any proof because Harmony Gold developed the nanomachines with Protoculture, which is as yet undetectable by Western science.

Edited by eriku

I heard Harmony Gold Robotech DVDs actually install  hundreds of nanomachines into your player that slowly eat away the internal computer, thus rendering your player useless.  Several investigations have been made by the FCC but they haven't been able to turn up any proof because Harmony Gold developed the nanomachines with Protoculture, which is as yet undetectable by Western science.

374815[/snapback]

That's just silly.

The nanomachines eat away at Macross disks, causing the split-disk syndrome.

The heat-shield on my 1/48 Roy broke off while I was transforming it last year. I thought it was because of my meaty fingers, but then I realised it was the Harmony Gold nanomachines that had eaten through the the plastic on the left peg. To save the rest of the toy I went in the bathroom, turned off the lights, faced the mirror and said "ROBOTECH!" backwards three times. The hazy image of Carl Macek that appeared in the mirror was terrifying, but he offered me one wish. I wished for world peace, but obviously it didn't work. YOU SUCK HARMONY GOLD!!

the first time HARMONY GOLD killed my wife.

the second time HARMONY GOLD set my best friend up.

But now HARMONY GOLD took my dog...

this time...

IT'S PERSONAL!

Edited by >EXO<

Harmony Gold is the reason you get hairy palms when you masturbate.

Harmony Gold is the reason you go blind after habitual masturbation.

Harmony Gold is the reason you get hemmroids when you take too long to take a dump.

Harmony Gold has avoided getting in the way of Chuk Norris, unfortunately.

Harmony Gold nanomachines are what cause cancer when you eat that fake sugar stuff in the pink packets at Denny's.

If I had cancer, I'd name it Harmony Gold. If I was Harmony Gold's colon, I'd get cancer, and I'd kill Harmony Gold.

Harmony Gold is that slit of smear that stuck between the edge of the toilet pan and the flusher – you keep wanting to get rid of it, but it keeps coming back.

Harmony Gold caused me to close this topic.

Sorry guys but the thread is spinning on it's side like a bottle.

Evirus, try cleaning your DVD player's lens and the DVDs. If that does not do it then you might have a bum disc. Try contacting the manufacturer for a replacement. If they don't replace it use it as a coaster... heck, even if they DO replace it still use it as a coaster.