Fair

Excellent. Nice way to throw in a dirty insult in there while pretending to keep the high road of a moral order here.  :rolleyes:

I don't get why this is even a discussion.

368675[/snapback]

I don't get why you came in here just to bust my balls, you need a hobby or something.

Why don't you take some advice from your signature and chill out?

I'm not saying leave out the negative comments, I'm saying keep close to being civil without the usual parade of circus clowns... And I'm not all that against funny behavior on the board... only when it becomes repetetive and tiresome.

368514[/snapback]

Calling his actions "his opinion" is a nice word for it, but it's a consistently douchebag move on his part and directly contributes to the derailing and eventual closing of threads.

368520[/snapback]

Excellent. Nice way to throw in a dirty insult in there while pretending to keep the high road of a moral order here. :rolleyes:

368675[/snapback]

HAHA, nice catch Jem.

The point of this discussion is, I really like Macross World, and I really like 95% of the people here, and I don't want to do anything to hurt it. That being said, I think I keep the standards of this place higher as I keep the sissies from doing the M7 gayness dance.

HAHA, nice catch Jem.

The point of this discussion is, I really like Macross World, and I really like 95% of the people here, and I don't want to do anything to hurt it.  That being said, I think I keep the standards of this place higher as I keep the sissies from doing the M7 gayness dance.

368707[/snapback]

Fine, I'll clarify. That's why I don't think there is really need for a discussion. You talk to the mods/minimods and decide what they want of you. They say you can't insult M7 fans (altho I sometimes think there is an exception for Kieth) then you should abide by whatever they decide.

If you can't help yourself and get out of line (I totally understand this cuz some people really need to be told off. Look at yellowlightman in this thread for perfect example and I couldn't help myself), then the mods should just delete your offending post in a M7 thread, act like nothing happened and move on. It coninutes then they just delete your post again till you either clue in or theyd ecide to ban you. I don't see the need for everyone having to give their 2 cents on something so obvious.

Yellow, you need to grow some b@lls and quit pussy footing around. If you have somethign to stay even if unpopular then just say it instead of acting like you're better than A1. That was the point of my post but thanks I have plenty hobbies. I guess I do enjoy flipping off morons like you that think they are so clever. Others may have overlooked your jab in this thread but you're not fooling me with your schtick.

Edited by Jemstone

Yellow, you need to grow some b@lls and quit pussy footing around. If you have somethign to stay even if unpopular then just say it instead of acting like you're better than A1. That was the point of my post but thanks I have plenty hobbies. I guess I do enjoy flipping off morons like you that think they are so clever. Others may have overlooked your jab in this thread but you're not fooling me with your schtick.

368718[/snapback]

I'm really glad Sherlock Jemstone is on the case because without your sharp perception and unwavering dillegence in the face of getting-a-life, you've managed to keep a close watch on me. Good job!

I have no problem with A1, he's one of the few people who can take a joke around here without whining about everything I say and following me around to harass me. I don't think his attitude towards M7 is the best way to encourage discusson about M7, and if people want to dicuss M7 a pinned thread is probably the way to go. That said, I'm pretty indifferent about Macross 7 and don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

I agree. While harsh at times, A1 is an essential part of MW for his ability to take a joke... and while I don't thing Mac7 should really be considered Macross, there is certainly a right way and a wrong way to make an opinion known, and A1 has seemed a bit heavy handed towards the Mac7 threads lately...

368718[/snapback]

I'm really glad Sherlock Jemstone is on the case because without your sharp perception and unwavering dillegence in the face of getting-a-life, you've managed to keep a close watch on me. Good job!'

I'll ignore this and attempt to be as civil as I can although you don't even deserve to be treated like a man since you lack testicles. That comment didn't prove a damn thing since I had to initiate the whole thing.

I have no problem with A1, he's one of the few people who can take a joke around here without whining about everything I say and following me around to harass me. I don't think his attitude towards M7 is the best way to encourage discusson about M7, and if people want to dicuss M7 a pinned thread is probably the way to go. That said, I'm pretty indifferent about Macross 7 and don't feel strongly about it one way or the other.

Oh, I don't doubt that but your post was just "Yeah, Exo, what you said only he's a douchebag calling people names." That summed up your post right there. You could have just said "Hey, A1, I think you're bing a douchebag in the M7 threads" but not only did you not address him, you did exactly what you complained he does. Insulting people in whatever way he felt like. You act like you are so much better and sit there dictating how he should behave when you're just as rotten. That's why I got on your case. I don't need to be a detective when your tongue hangs out of your ass like the flab of a gutted whale for the whole board to see.

I guess I can't be civil with a twit like you at all.

Edited by Jemstone

Oh, I don't doubt that but your post was just "Yeah, Exo, what you said only he's a douchebag calling people names." That summed up your post right there. You could have just said "Hey, A1, I think you're bing a douchebag in the M7 threads" but not only did you not address him, you did exactly what you complained he does. Insulting people in whatever way he felt like. You act like you are so much better and sit there dictating how he should behave when you're just as rotten. That's why I got on your case. I don't need to be a detective when your tongue hangs out of your ass like the flab of a gutted whale for the whole board to see.

I guess I can't be civil with a twit like you at all.

368748[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right, I'm a total hypocrite. I talked to A1 on MSN and he was really angry at me!!! He said we might never speak again. :( It turns out the internet is serious business afterall. I apologize for agreeing with Exo. In all honesty, the thread didn't strike much inerest in me. I saw Exo's post, felt the same way and after about five shots of Belgium's finest vodka I decided to post. If I have to deal with you everytime I drink, I might have to give up the juice.

P.S. I don't think I'm better than everyone, or even A1 (last time we hung out we had a contest to see who could bench the most, he won -- barely). But I know for a fact I'm better than you.

Yeah, you're right, I'm a total hypocrite. I talked to A1 on MSN and he was really angry at me!!! He said we might never speak again.  :( It turns out the internet is serious business afterall. I apologize for agreeing with Exo. In all honesty, the thread didn't strike much inerest in me. I saw Exo's post, felt the same way and after about five shots of Belgium's finest vodka I decided to post. If I have to deal with you everytime I drink, I might have to give up the juice.

P.S. I don't think I'm better than everyone, or even A1 (last time we hung out we had a contest to see who could bench the most, he won -- barely). But I know for a fact I'm better than you.

368769[/snapback]

Do you feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest, twit? I'm sure the big and strong male that you are, you need to measure your worth against a little girl such as myself via MW threads. That's just fine with me if that is what you need to boost your self esteem and you are now on the path to growing balls. Good night.

Do you feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest, twit?  I'm sure the big and strong male that you are, you need to measure your worth against a little girl such as myself via MW threads. That's just fine with me if that is what you need to boost your self esteem and you are now on the path to growing balls. Good night.

368783[/snapback]

I can't even begin to express how much your apparent hatred towards me brings me joy. To think that there's someone out there, that I've never met, who hates me so ferociously that her entire purpose for posting on a message board is to give me poo... well, it's quite flattering. You made my day Jemstone.

Don't you just love forums..... :wub:

368871[/snapback]

Forums forever display a bizarre form of entertainment that sickens us so deeply we cannot help but stare in nauseated awe at the horror time and again, much like Micheal Jackson :)

Edited by Mr March

I'm not saying leave out the negative comments, I'm saying keep close to being civil without the usual parade of circus clowns... And I'm not all that against funny behavior on the board... only when it becomes repetetive and tiresome.

368514[/snapback]

Calling his actions "his opinion" is a nice word for it, but it's a consistently douchebag move on his part and directly contributes to the derailing and eventual closing of threads.

368520[/snapback]

Excellent. Nice way to throw in a dirty insult in there while pretending to keep the high road of a moral order here. :rolleyes:

368675[/snapback]

HAHA, nice catch Jem.

The point of this discussion is, I really like Macross World, and I really like 95% of the people here, and I don't want to do anything to hurt it. That being said, I think I keep the standards of this place higher as I keep the sissies from doing the M7 gayness dance.

368707[/snapback]

It's a double standard. You say you want to keep standards high, but you want to do it by encouraging childish behaviour. It's like taking a crap on all the furniture in the house so you can show how shitty the whole place has become. It makes as much sense as telling everyone to go out and kill all the violent people, pretty soon there'll be no one left but you to say "I told you so."

I can't even begin to express how much your apparent hatred towards me brings me joy. To think that there's someone out there, that I've never met, who hates me so ferociously that her entire purpose for posting on a message board is to give me poo... well, it's quite flattering. You made my day Jemstone.

368883[/snapback]

Don't flatter yourself. Worthless dung like you are not why I'm here. However, if it makes you feel any worth then please go on ahead thinking so. Great how couldn't even defend your use of the word "douchebag" towards A1 in the end, no? At least with me, you didn't have to wait for someone to say something before you could throw in your worthless opinion.

It's like taking a crap on all the furniture in the house so you can show how shitty the whole place has become.

368957[/snapback]

What a bizarre analogy. Are you trying to confess something here? Some sort of "crap on the furniture" fettish?

368999[/snapback]

Exo,

I was the President of my Fraternity in college. I had a ton of responsibility, but one of the smaller problems in the Fraternity turned out to be one of the most chalanging. The guys who lived in the house were slobs... They would get dishes dirty and just leave em in the sink till the sink filled up, then they would just let em stack on the counter till they could make some pledge clean it up. It made the entire downstairs (and this was a HUGE 12 bedroom victorian mansion) just a sh!tty place to be.

I had a solution. I took ALL the plates, glasses, cups and other glassware, put it in boxes and threw it all off of the roof. I am talking like HUNDREDS of plates and glasses. Yes my Fraternity Brothers though I was an a-hole, but what do you know.. The house didn't get dirty again... I had a policy. I see a glass, I break it. Spotless house from that day forward.

hahahahahahhahahahha

this is great, you got yellow callin A1 names which I know he could give a chit less, to me its just comerodery. Jem is sooooo pissed at yellow for who knows what, A1's a big guy, he can defend himself youve called yellow everything in the book becides insulting his mother for having him. Im putting in halfass jokes and have NOTHING to contribute. If any of ya are taking the "high road", its EXO, A1, and Az,,,,and the mods not to mention a few "shoutouts" from the peanut gallery, its like a conversation going on and people are duking it out on the sidelines,,,,,,,,,,

It's like taking a crap on all the furniture in the house so you can show how shitty the whole place has become.

368957[/snapback]

What a bizarre analogy. Are you trying to confess something here? Some sort of "crap on the furniture" fettish?

368999[/snapback]

Exo,

I was the President of my Fraternity in college. I had a ton of responsibility, but one of the smaller problems in the Fraternity turned out to be one of the most chalanging. The guys who lived in the house were slobs... They would get dishes dirty and just leave em in the sink till the sink filled up, then they would just let em stack on the counter till they could make some pledge clean it up. It made the entire downstairs (and this was a HUGE 12 bedroom victorian mansion) just a sh!tty place to be.

I had a solution. I took ALL the plates, glasses, cups and other glassware, put it in boxes and threw it all off of the roof. I am talking like HUNDREDS of plates and glasses. Yes my Fraternity Brothers though I was an a-hole, but what do you know.. The house didn't get dirty again... I had a policy. I see a glass, I break it. Spotless house from that day forward.

369010[/snapback]

what if it was actual poop instead of dishes

:blink:

hahahahahahhahahahha

this is great, you got yellow callin A1 names which I know he could give a chit less, to me its just comerodery. Jem is sooooo pissed at yellow for who knows what, A1's a big guy, he can defend himself youve called yellow everything in the book becides insulting his mother for having him. Im putting in halfass jokes and have NOTHING to contribute. If any of ya are taking the "high road", its EXO, A1, and Az,,,,and the mods not to mention a few "shoutouts" from the peanut gallery, its like a conversation going on and people are duking it out on the sidelines,,,,,,,,,,

369013[/snapback]

The best part of this thread is that somehow Yellowlightman has become "YELLOW." Now when he posts we will all think of a cross dressing singer with purple hair.

eh, yer steak sauce, yellow, well ya know, and poor JsARCLIGHT is Jars,,, all Just because I hate typing,,,,,poor Bsu, Im just going to type BS from now on, you guys can call me pf if ya want, hell, call me whatever ya want

368957[/snapback]

368999[/snapback]

Exo,

369010[/snapback]

Bsu, I don't get how that's a fetish... did I ever use it more than once?

A1, how does that compare to M7 threads? Having dirty dishes is counter-productive to everyone, while disliking M7 is more of a personal hate that you hold towards the Macross fan-dom.

This is the best Macross World thread EVER.

And as an asian person, I really dislike the nickname "yellow."

369103[/snapback]

Dude, I know you... You are not asian, and if you are you are the German kind of asian.

This is the best Macross World thread EVER.

And as an asian person, I really dislike the nickname "yellow."

369103[/snapback]

Dude, I know you... You are not asian, and if you are you are the German kind of asian.

369111[/snapback]

:lol:

369111[/snapback]

You ruined my trap!

369122[/snapback]

You gotta let me in on stuff like that.

You'll have to excuse A1. He's a little "slooow."  ;)

369141[/snapback]

Only when defecating. When I crap its huge, like a dead rotting dog in the toilet, sometimes it takes me a few to get that out.