The Megazone 23 Garland By Yamato Thread

Renato

Not yet. The proto Garland won't be out until probably February if I'm not mistaken. HLJ still has it for a January release, but then again that could be subject to change.

Damn! Up untill a couple of days ago, it would be released in december according to HLJ. I hope they combine the shipping with whatever will be released in februari. (I have something on pre-order for every month up untill may B)) )

Damn! Up untill a couple of days ago, it would be released in december according to HLJ. I hope they combine the shipping with whatever will be released in februari. (I have something on pre-order for every month up untill may B)) )

Just as a heads up HLJ has the proto Garland currently at low stock!

Ahh damn. :( Mate thankyou so much for confirming. :D So what couldn't fit in? Her hair was it? Too long of legs? :)

To be fair even Shogo has a hell of a time fitting in there. I actually couldn't get him in there, but I've seen photos so I know it's possible. As for Revy, she's too much woman to cram into such a cramped space. ;)

As far as I know it hasn't been reissued yet, but you can get it and ask Yamato USA for new shoulders. I did that and the replacements got here in no time. Or you can buy the pricey collector's edition that includes a red Garland with fancy metallic paint job, the movies, soundtrack CD and art book, tho' I'm not sure that one has the improved shoulders.

Hey guys, I gots a question to axe you all:

Is there any way to get the original red Garland with without broken shoulders? It's my favorite version, so I'd rather get it than the brownie or the Proto Garland.

As LSB said, just buy one and email YamatoUSA asking for shoulders. Yamato sends them very quickly and they're easy to install, all you need is a screwdriver.

Mine's already on a plane somewhere between Japan and Europe. :p

But knowing Dutch customs you'll have a lot sooner than me. :(

The worst case scenario is when the item arrives in 4-5 days and then it takes forever to clear customs <_<

As LSB said, just buy one and email YamatoUSA asking for shoulders. Yamato sends them very quickly and they're easy to install, all you need is a screwdriver.

Hi,

I just wanted to pipe in and give credit to Yamato USA for sending me the replacement parts for the broken shoulder on the Garland. I sent an email yesterday afternoon around 1pm (see below) and received my replacement in the mail just this morning! Needless to stay I was very surprised and very much pleased at the response time. Incidentally, the Yamato USA office is in Torrance, CA and I live in Oceanside, CA. The proximity might explain for the speedy response, but I am nonetheless very impressed by their responsiveness.

"Hi,

I was told to email Yamato USA for a problem I have had with one of your products. The left shoulder assembly of my Megazone 23 Garland (original color) became brittle and came apart after only two transformations. Can you provide a replacement shoulder to the address below? Thanks so much for your assistance."

I'll be picking my Proto Garland up at the post office tomorrow. ^_^

In the meantime, here's a review with lots of pics. (Japanese site)

I guess the Dutch customs delivered faster than the Argentina customs :lol:

You'll have it sooner than me!!!!!

Be sure to post nice pictures!!

I guess the Dutch customs delivered faster than the Argentina customs :lol:

You'll have it sooner than me!!!!!

Be sure to post nice pictures!!

Yay, I win! :p Yeah, it only took them 5 days to clear it which is faster than usual.

I'm looking at it right now. It's actually a little bigger than I expected.

I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Congrats, dude! Hey, can you confirm the arms are stored without the use of magnets to attach to the bike's main body? Thanks in advance.

The arms use magnets to stay attached in slave and in bike mode. There's also magnets (number 2 in pic) in the hands to lock those together in bike mode as indicated in this pic.

photo_17.jpg

In bike mode you lock the front end of the bike to the rear end using a small piece of plastic like in the pic below.

photo_12.jpg

You'll see the magnet to secure the arms in slave mode on the lower right in the pic below.

photo_20.jpg

The

The part circled in the pic below is made of die-cast so that might be paint chipping in this pic.

photo_19.jpg