Insane Collection

:lol::lol::lol: That is all you say??? :p that is a grand collection I love the giant size Astro Boy and Super Robots (Mazinger, Grendizer)

chris

I think the funniest thing is that he sleeps in a racecar bed hahaha!!!!!!

358249[/snapback]

I still want that wile e. Back in the mid 90's when I was more afluent [ok... just more irresponcible with more disposable cash] I was in a warner brothers store and fell in love with a store fixture. The had a painted bronze life sized [ok, human sized] wile-e sitting in a chair in a bathrobe as one of the store fixtures. I sooooo wanted it sitting at my kitchen table to f@ck with my hung-over friends. The store manager said it wasn't for sale. The store manager also wouldn't take $3k cash to look the other way while it walked out the front door :( . Granted all the really cool stuff I did waste money on back then I no longer have [is a mavado really worth the money when all it does it tell time?] I still want that statue though. Unfortunately that particular WB store closed while I was in the navy so I never got the chance to loot, and I have never seen that particular statue again. Wile-e went fast and blew up often... kinda a theme in my life :rolleyes: . And yes... I would buy that particular statue before buying a ve if you can believe such a statement from me :blink: