So Wat'cha Got For Xmas?

doodler7

Well I bought myself a lot of stuff. My brother and me.

got the New MP voltron for 100 bucks.

400% eva kubrick.

Katamari for PSP

and i got my last 1/55 reissue. the Max 1j. Now my set is complete of 1/55 reissues. Oh and I got a set of Mervin's detailed custom Strike armor. Very cool armor. gotta recast now haha.

400eva3vr.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

I didn't get anything for Christmas per se, more like I skipped Christmas on account of my wife and I bought a lot of not-entirely-necessary-but-expensive things that include all of the following:

A gig of RAM for this computer.

An external 120GB hard drive for ease of sharing files between this computer, my laptop, and my wife's computer.

A Toshiba 52" widescreen DLP HDTV, and a nice stand to put it on.

A Microsoft Cordless Desktop Elite, which makes using said TV as a monitor much easier.

An Xbox 360, and plenty of games to play with.

A Logitech Harmony remote (the one that's compatible with Xbox 360).

Family Guy: Volume 3 om DVD, as well as Family Guy: Volume 1 on UMD.

A 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES with just 32,000 miles.

And of course, none of that factors in that I'll probably be buying one of those expensive system selectors with multiple digital audio and component video outs and the LCD fronts, plus this computer is in dire need of a new video card.

we already have a thread for this but..here is what i got

Takara Masterpiece King Exkizer (so looking forward to this, sadly it got ordered alittle later then i hoped so it will be here a few days after Christmas)

Studio Halfeye 11cm King Exkizer

Batman Begins DVD

Star Wars Episode III DVD

Korns new Cd

Nirvana Silver CD

clothes

merry christmas

chris

Some of ya are lucky to receive items based on your hobbies... I just got 3 shirts, an aftershaving set and $40.00.

So, it's buying my present week to be happy starting monday, like that would ever work.

BTW, I did suprise my sisters and brother-law... One of my sister's, I got her a brand new anime DVD set, and an early $125 shopping spree at CompUSA, and a Mitsubishi Spider.. she said she wanted a new car, so I got her that.

My other sister, $80.00 on anything she want to spend with a Christmas card, and a Full Metal Alchemist Pocket Watch, for my brother-in law $75.00 BestBuy Card.

Right now, the only happy, happy, joy, joy, I will be getting is my Christmas bonus from work at the end of this year, plus my check..... YES!

BTW, that was a Hot Wheels Mitsubishi Spider. :p

wow... i got a new monitor and I swear this is how people who finally get glasses must feel. I had all these pictures I thought the lighting wasn't perfect enough to get the detail on... with my new monitor I see everything perfectly! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.

wow... i got a new monitor and I swear this is how people who finally get glasses must feel.  I had all these pictures I thought the lighting wasn't perfect enough to get the detail on... with my new monitor I see everything perfectly!  HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.

355136[/snapback]

As Nick Said we basicly bought our selves presents.

The New Toynami Voltron a few Justice League Figures. CSI and Miami Season 5 and 3 respectively. Sea Quest DSV tomorow.

and some cash from our folks

So far I've gotten a back massager, one of those models that you put on a chair and it massages while you sit. It's great! Now I can get a back massage whenever I want! It's a nice one too.

Aside from that, the only thing I've gotten is a new Land's End satchel to replace the old one I've had these past 9 years or so. I'm really happy with it, so much nicer than the old one, and not falling apart!

I'm still expecting presents, though. Family is coming over today around noon, and the second week of January I go and visit more family.

Since the only thing I've asked for is a crapload of DS games, that's what I'm expecting.