Agent One For Co-admin?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Agent One For Co-admin?

• YES - This place could use more awesomeness
    • NO - A1 is too sexy, too horny to think about Macross

Riiiiiight.

358386[/snapback]

Ah, a little smartassness.. My Girlfriend is a smartass sometimes, she gets to see me naked. Is that what you are lookin for? (I actually posted naked pics of myself on Anime Punch, why I didn't get banned probably has to do with the fact that they have a female mod)

Riiiiiight.

358386[/snapback]

Ah, a little smartassness.. My Girlfriend is a smartass sometimes, she gets to see me naked. Is that what you are lookin for? (I actually posted naked pics of myself on Anime Punch, why I didn't get banned probably has to do with the fact that they have a female mod)

358400[/snapback]

It's true. A1 was naked on a bed with his puppy dog eyes.

*shudders*

No man.  You don't get it, just no tollerance for weakness.  So basically we will have pinned threads where we will all point and laugh at Keith.

358376[/snapback]

Funniest thing I've heard tonight.

Riiiiiight.

358386[/snapback]

358400[/snapback]

I just found out that pic was removed because it caused a riot amongst the trannies. The trannies lost it when they let out subdued feelings and finally admitted to themselves that they found A1 sexier than Arcee.

Riiiiiight.

358386[/snapback]

358400[/snapback]

While I do admit that your awesomeness transcends gender, I am not in fact looking for naked pictures. I'm just a smartass in general.

Edited by JB0

A1, show S&G and step up to the plate, make a diference, you complain about it enough and your legit points are of the same opinion as most members here,,,,,,,well, i guess even some of the unlegit points too, but we wont talk about Kieth or Mac7 here

If Graham speaks with truth, I am excited.

359170[/snapback]

Hey, keep it in your pants. I was serious about not wanting naked pics.

359173[/snapback]

Well you better poke your eyes out, because soon they will be in the header. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Just kidding.

Just to clarify, Shawn is going to be contacting 2 out of the 3 people who have expressed an interest in the position.

That means 1 person will not be contacted.

Graham

359214[/snapback]

without telling us any more details... I wonder if I can ask a yes or no question...

Does that one person's name rhyme with SchmagentOne? :unsure:

Edited by >EXO<

What's the worst thing that you could do?  Send us to invade the AnimePunch forums looking for posts of mass destruction?

359583[/snapback]

haha.

Well, the problem with me is I really have no restraint when it comes to inapropriate material. I just don't believe in much censorship.

Here are some ideas I had for MW if I ever became an admin:

- A Pissing contest, yeah I mean litterally. Take a photograph of your urine stream hitting something in the community, like a sidewalk, a star on Hollywood Blvd, a dog, a sleeping homeless man... You get the idea. Then we vote for whoever has the best pic.

- A MILF section. Post pics of your mom so we can decide who's mom is most boneable.

- A feature to add to the board where when someone says something positive about Macross 7 they automatically get directed to Oprah.com.

- A "how to use steriods properly" section... This could also be called the Schwarzenegger section.

What do you guys think?

Not sure how I could manage taking a pic for the pissing contest. I mean I can operate a camera one handed but it might not be in focus. I could try pissing with no hands but the risk in pissing on my own leg is too high.

You don't really think these brillant ideas though do you?

What's the worst thing that you could do?  Send us to invade the AnimePunch forums looking for posts of mass destruction?

359583[/snapback]

haha.

Well, the problem with me is I really have no restraint when it comes to inapropriate material. I just don't believe in much censorship.

Here are some ideas I had for MW if I ever became an admin:

- A Pissing contest, yeah I mean litterally. Take a photograph of your urine stream hitting something in the community, like a sidewalk, a star on Hollywood Blvd, a dog, a sleeping homeless man... You get the idea. Then we vote for whoever has the best pic.

- A MILF section. Post pics of your mom so we can decide who's mom is most boneable.

- A feature to add to the board where when someone says something positive about Macross 7 they automatically get directed to Oprah.com.

- A "how to use steriods properly" section... This could also be called the Schwarzenegger section.

What do you guys think?

359658[/snapback]

I got one for the pissing contest, me and few guys I ussed to work with at a bar pissing on a picture of Binladin from 9/11

you could also have a what happens when your 50 after all the steriods and your heart doesnt work properly section

I also vote for if you start a thread with VS. in it, you automatically get a envolope full of cat $hit mailed to 3 of your closest relatives with your picture on the front

Not sure how I could manage taking a pic for the pissing contest.  I mean I can operate a camera one handed but it might not be in focus.  I could try pissing with no hands but the risk in pissing on my own leg is too high. 

You don't really think these brillant ideas though do you?

359679[/snapback]

Yes and Shawn loves em too.

• 2 weeks later...

ok,A1,you had me at the milf contest :lol:

dude,you definately should get this co-admin.gig. the small cup assigned to mear members ain't deep enough to hold your mojo dude :lol:

may they smile upon you with much pomp & fanfair.maybe you'll get a neat stripe to sew to your command trousers & many-a-medal adorning your tunic.i'm sure you'll get a preposterously big commodore hat too :lol: perhaps a commoner to drive your command car as well. :lol:

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

You guys want this for your co-admin?  :D

Graham

362955[/snapback]

A1 Steak sauce : The Chicken gets saucy

Dieting seems to make you call for anything with a little taste, so naturally all the sauces and marinades were dragged from the depths of my cupboard to make that boring old chicken taste a little more interesting. Right at the very back I came across my all time favourite A1

:lol: